Pages:
Author

Topic: Best performing "old" coins on the market? - page 4. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
August 15, 2020, 02:53:10 AM
Why don't you just hold unto Bitcoin or ETH? since they are probably one of the oldest and most reputable cryptocurrency in the market. Not to mention that their market is significantly performing better than most coins right now. Just look at how ETH has grown this past few days. If this keeps going, then it might even surpass $500 mark this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
August 15, 2020, 02:46:16 AM
Do you happen to know of the best performing old coins on the market? Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley
Coti is one of the old projects of 2018. I guess we can say that they are performing well and they have a lots of partnership outside crypto space. I thought they already dead but it seems after kucoin listing the project boosted and started a big change and lots of development in progress especially their platform is related to finance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 15, 2020, 01:37:10 AM
For me the I would always suggest that the best performing old coins/token in the market that still kicking and pumping are ethereum, ripple, bitcoincash, litecoin and EOS. And I have no doubts investing for these altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
August 14, 2020, 11:33:16 PM
You can't really expect a good long-term returns from an altcoin, altcoins just have pump and dump cycles, and they also just follow Bitcoin, but Bitcoin outperforms them. Still, while most coins are shitcoins, maybe a few could be undepriced right now. My choice would be Monero, it has been stagnating for a while, and its price in BTC is very low historically. Monero has decent fundamentals because it's the best privacycoin, but privacycoins aren't popular among investors because of the regulation risks.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 14, 2020, 10:34:10 PM
It's been a long time since I don't invest in old coins that have been tried-and-tested over the years. I remember when Primecoin and Namecoin used to be a hit within crypto's early days. But XPM's development has stalled (AFAIK) leaving it with very low trading volume/activity. The same thing has happened with NMC and some other old coins on the market. There are still good-old ones that are actively being traded on the market like Dogecoin and Litecoin. Yet, I'm looking for the best performing old coins on the market right now that will serve as an ideal long-term investment.

Do you happen to know of the best performing old coins on the market? Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: