Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Place to buy Physical Gold - page 2. (Read 145 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 475
May 10, 2023, 12:37:07 AM
I know this is an awful place to ask this question but please know that I am also bitcoin holder. Do any of you buy physical gold where they ship it to you and if so from where? Just throw me a link to the spot and I'll do my research from there. There just seems to be alot of places to choose from and not all can be trusted.
Dear op, i never bought gold online, and never hope to get it via any courier or shipment but my advice for you is to go physically in the shop and buy gold physically.

Because, if you would try to buy online you could easily be scammed but if you buy it physically then you can check the purity of it, if you are buying gold for the very first time then, you should go with someone expert or atleast with those who bought few times.

If you found not experienced companion then you should check for various tips like "things to keep in mind while buying gold" or "tips to buy gold" etc. etc. Once you started to search out you will find more interesting facts about it, and again i suggest you to buy gold from physical store, not from online store.
Activity: 66
Merit: 25
May 09, 2023, 11:12:19 PM
I know this is an awful place to ask this question but please know that I am also bitcoin holder. Do any of you buy physical gold where they ship it to you and if so from where? Just throw me a link to the spot and I'll do my research from there. There just seems to be alot of places to choose from and not all can be trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: