Pages:
Author

Topic: Best platform for day trading? - page 2. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 01:58:29 PM
Bittrex is the most populat so is the best choose
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 01:34:06 PM
What is according to your view the best platform for day trading?

- low transaction costs
- very fast
- etc.

All the best

B.D.

If you want to make day trading, you need an Exchange that has no market depth problem. If you go places like liqui, hitbtc, you can't find market depth. You can try Bittrex or Kraken maybe. Poloniex has prolems, I don't suggest it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
September 01, 2017, 01:21:14 PM
I am a day/regular trader.I personally using bittrex.com and poloneix.com, both sites are good for daily trade or whatever you want.Both site charges are also so cheap instead of another exchange platform.I also used poloniex as a bitcoin wallet for a little charge.you can check both sites

I agree with you MKmakik Bro Cool  As a regular trader, I always trade in Bittrex, Poloneix, Liqui and some of the site. But basically, I use those site a lot. Those sites are so good for trading. Site speed is so high, transaction fees are low, transaction speed is so high. I love a lot that site.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 11:31:05 AM
I am a daytrader and I love it =)

I use Bittrex. They have solid quick system, everything is flying, but transaction cost is expensive for a day trader (0.25%). They give no discounts for large volumes. That's my biggest problem with them.

I also use Poloniex, they give a discount for large volume. Their system is flying, except for a few times when it's not =) Also, they've been getting a lot of bad rep lately. But I like trade there, as they have big volume for many of my favorite coins.

I used to like Bitfinex, they have the best fee system, best UI, but they lack volume in my favorite coins and are pulling out of the US =(

If you are a daytrader, you should totally use my website for the latest news and price directions: https://ccowl.com/
I built it for myself and I love using it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 01, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

- low transaction costs
- very fast
- etc.

All the best

B.D.
If you are asking our opinion about in best platform with low transaction cost Bittrex and poloniex are the good exchange that I can recommend, but if you want lower than transaction cost compare to those 2 platform above mentioned hitbtc.com is also a good one its only 0.00085BTC is there deductions when you transact to their platform.
Activity: 139
September 01, 2017, 10:20:59 AM
I can only recommend one : Bittrex
They are 10/10.
Great volume, fast site, good fees and the support team is great.
I had a problem one time and they responded in a few days and in less then 2 weeks I got my coins back,
if you compare that to polo where people still have open tickets for over 3 months... well there is no comparison !
Activity: 169
Green Mining 85% Cheaper
September 01, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

- low transaction costs
- very fast
- etc.

All the best

B.D.

Grin many exchange u can try.
- bittrex 8/10 point
- poloniex 6.5/10 point
- kraken 7/10 point
- btc-e.com 0/10 point
- btc-e.nz 7/10 point
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 01, 2017, 05:20:23 AM

- low transaction costs
- very fast
- etc.

All the best

B.D.

The better exchanger for day trading is BITTREX and the second exchanger is KRAKEN,
i can not say the best while they can not guarantee our money 100%,which mean they are not completely clean.
but,from all of those international exchangers around the world both of them are better than else.

BITTREX-It's very easy,fast and smooth,after i found the people complained about their verification 2-3 months ago right now i can not see anyone complain about this again(after they verified their account before deposit any coins in there).which mean they're repairing their system and make it more easier.other than that,they're selectively list the new coins.so,beginner a little bit safe doing the trade in there,because only a few coins pump and dump in there.

KRAKEN-They're very responsive regarding Hacking and something like that,they gave me the warning about hacking attempt and told me how to prevent it,and so far i never heard their site hacked by people.It's only their hardware sucks,sometimes it's really hard to connect.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 01, 2017, 03:39:39 AM

- low transaction costs
- very fast
- etc.

All the best

B.D.
Pages:
Jump to: