Pages:
Author

Topic: Best pool to go with? - page 2. (Read 1810 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 01, 2015, 06:48:03 PM
How many times has this been asked? Maybe a hundred or two? And of course it still stands. While one pool may have great luck one month you can't call it the best pool there is. And that can be said for a pool that is having bad luck. That certainly can't be the worst pool just because it is having bad luck. For some reason in my head and I don't know why I think the better pool is the larger one. Solve more blocks, more return. If your pool spends 12-18 hours on each block really, what kind of return can you get? I may have the whole thing askew in my mind on how it works but that's what I have in my head.

Ghash.io, yea I've used it and have had very decent return with them. People "say" they steal, but I think that's about all it is, talk. Where's the real proof. You can't pick a date range when Ghash is doing bad then use those days to speculate on how good the pool is, right? Unfortunately I don't have enough tera hashes to play with pools and have to pick one of them and just stick on it. Like flies on shit.

Slush's pool. I've heard good things and bad things. Saw an updated interface, looks pretty good.

What to do.

Pages:
Jump to: