Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST PRIVACY COINS TO PURCHASE FOR INVESTMENT - page 2. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
After looking at the team, the amount of coins planned for circulation, the project, etc. which three privacy coins are at the top of the list for purchase right now?

Thanks,

G.P.

To my best opinion and knowledge in the cryptocurrencies mixing for the past years I believe Monero coin is so far my greatest recommendation. The power of privacy is inherent in its development and is one of the top privacy coin in the market.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
To me, Monero is clearly the best. 

Sorry but Monero doesn't have added functionality  like Deepvault found in DeepOnion.   And DeepOnion is  building on their crypto creating smart contracts (Something Monero doesn't have).  This speaks to the strength of ongoing development taking place in DeepOnion as compared to Monero. 

For me there is no comparison, DeepOnion does everything Monero does.... Only better!
what about the fact that most of the coins is owned by one party. imagine in future price grows very nicely and suddenly they want to dump their coins?  Grin
Activity: 10
one coin under the radar is BTCZ.

its fork of zcash with very active dev team. it is still extremely cheap...and already has much of the features that come with Zs.

its is superior to ZCL already as ZCL was dead coin for a long time.... it has all the code merges from bitcoin and ZCash. 

it is no premine, no dev tax, its all community driven. you can check their slack..they will also have masternodes down the road.  many pools already support it.  it is collecting donations to get listed on bigger exchanges but its not the priority.

Dev team is super smart.  i think they were helping other *Z* teams with their problems.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiS18iey67YAhUE3IMKHeasBpoQFggxMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2F[Suspicious link removed]%3Ftopic%3D2166510.0&usg=AOvVaw2gyao0N2rusUsUbZpFI7RW

https://btcz.rocks/en/
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
i'd suggest Komodo (KMD)
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
SUMOKOIN of course

Activity: 213
phore (phr) and xios are 2 newer ones with potential to look at
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
PLC
UTT
These coins only go to the stock exchanges, you can buy at a low price. I think in early 2018 will be a good growth several times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13

Sorry but Monero doesn't have added functionality  like Deepvault found in DeepOnion.   And DeepOnion is  building on their crypto creating smart contracts (Something Monero doesn't have).  This speaks to the strength of ongoing development taking place in DeepOnion as compared to Monero. 

For me there is no comparison, DeepOnion does everything Monero does.... Only better!
Activity: 20
I thought the most cutting edge tech is zk-snarks, that ZEC uses?

Why is monero considered the best privacy coin?

What about zcoin, zen, etc
Activity: 28
Activity: 196
After looking at the team, the amount of coins planned for circulation, the project, etc. which three privacy coins are at the top of the list for purchase right now?

Thanks,

G.P.

Well, there are some new privacy cryptocurrency built recently.
I have not much experience about this. But i know monero is the first and best one i think.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Monero all the way as its probably the only reall privacy coin out there,some of the zero proof protocol coins were already hacked so i would stay out of them.Monero signed bitcoin core dev to work for them on privacy and the begining of the 2017 and you can see the results of that move on price action.2nd coin that might be good for investment is zen cash as its better and cheaper version of zec
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
pivx komodo
Activity: 602
Personally I love Zcash and the community is rising... I prefer ZEC to Monero even if the second of most popular.....
Activity: 224
Strategist
Try DeepOnion, from $4 to $7 in less than one week. It's price will still continue to rise since it's still low for a privacy coin. They also have a weekly airdrop for holder with a minimum of 100 onion hold. For those who purchase ONION at the price of $2, congratulations! You just made your money four times larger.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Thanks,

G.P.
Zclassic should become the best choice at this moment and remember about the monero which gained a lot of the feedback about the privacy coin which has the best technology compared with another privacy project and komodo should be on the second floor after monero.
Activity: 112
(ITNS) Intense coin. Fairly new coin. Link to the official thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-hybrid-pow-2090765
Do a research and decide for yourselves if you want to invest in it or not. I did invest.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
I would take a look into the main ones like dash, monero, zcash and maybe even decred.
Activity: 154
nobody talk about VERGE ? Verge is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy.

NO, it is crap, it went from 1 cent to 24 in just a week, and now it  dropped by more than 70% in just a day and a half. It is not safe, the coin is a mess and the developers are the same shit.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
December 28, 2017, 06:34:35 PM
nobody talk about VERGE ? Verge is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy.
It improves upon the original Bitcoin blockchain and aims to fulfill its initial purpose of providing individuals and businesses with a fast, efficient and decentralized way of making direct transactions while maintaining personal privacy.
Pages:
Jump to: