Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Pump Group Telegram - We will know the coin name at the same time. - page 5. (Read 7207 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
We know you are eagerly waiting for our first pump!  Cool Cool

Great news is that we will release our fair pump platform today!!
The countdown has allready started but we dont want to spoil you the surprise : you will discover it on the platform...
We worked hard to make the platform safe, secure and stable for the D-day and we hope you'll enjoy to have such a fair tool in your hands!

What makes us different from everyone else :

No latency in the signal delivery: because we bypass telegram by the use of our platform, everyone will have the signal at the exact same time!

No human factor in the coin selection and signal delivery process: pump signal can't be fairer as there's no way to cheat or corrupt!

Optimal coin selection: our program is constantly monitoring the market to pick the best coins before the pump!

Randomly chosen coin: at the top, the program randomly chooses one among of the best coins and display it to everyone!

Let's pump it to the moon dudes!!
https://t.me/pumpcoinchannel
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
   We will reach 10k member soon, for first big pump together.
Pump with whales target 500%- 1000% at Bittrex.
Before we make this channel, we have a big pump with BTC-NMR. From 0.01 BTC to 0.07 BTC, about 7x profit. Hope you like it.

************DISCLAIMER***********

1) This is a free group, we have not charged anyone a single penny in promise to double it. If you dont like this group, stay away from this group or the pump signal.

2) At what point you enter in pump or at what point you exit is your personal choice. We are not liable for any of your profit/loss. Since we are not liable, thats why we dont charge for it.

3) This channel help us win from "bottom" of the pump. I am sure don't share coin name for anyone. We will know the coin name at the same time.

*Please trade at your own risk.

PAID GROUP- There is no paid group. I announce coin directly at pump notifier to be fair to everyone at mentioned time before pump,without any delay or prepump, which can be verified by 1 min graph of the coin when compared with coin notification time.

Regarding any Paid group, you can test me by offering any amount of money in personl message anytime, I will always refuse your offer and say NO!

If you like our free service, you can share our channel link to your friends and extend the family!

Check out: https://t.me/pumpcoinchannel
Pages:
Jump to: