Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Reliable Bitcoin Exchange Loan Platforms. - page 2. (Read 209 times)

copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
If you are talking about DeFi's then I would advise you against using them completely. You will still need collateral in order to get a loan and what is worse it the chances of them going away with your collateral are pretty high. Most of this so-called DeFis filed for bankruptcy and made people lose their money
If you have doubts, read about Celsius network, Blockfi etc

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
l have also heard about someone getting loan for bitcoin investment in some bitcoin exchange, but l don't know of any bitcoin exchange that is reliable, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate. Can anyone assist to tell me the best reliable bitcoin exchange, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate?
If you ever found one and they don't even ask for collateral, it is likely that they are a scam. In fact, most services are scams and their goal is just to collect your money. As mentioned above, a ton of legit businesses went bankrupt so it is unlikely that any legitimate service would risk themselves doing that. If anything, you'll probably find better luck to get a loan from your bank although the risk is so high it is not worth doing at all. Just do DCA and be patient, you'll eventually collect enough Bitcoin if long-term investment is your goal.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
I don’t think people lend out their bitcoin anymore after all those lending platforms went bust last year. People lent out their BTC on Gemini and it’s basically gone. Who knows if and when they will get it back. The yield also wasn’t that high to begin with.

You get more if you lend out stablecoins. However like I said before, the risk isn’t worth it if your USDT is sent to some market maker who takes risky bets with it and ends up losing it all. Everyone withdraws and the scam is up. Avoid lending your coins if you can.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 727
l have been in bitcoin for a while now, buying and selling bitcoin. l have seen the pros and cons about bitcoin investment, and with my experience, l discovered that with careful thought, and attention, one will be making reasonable gain, sometimes small, and sometimes big.
The market is very volatile and high risky.
It is a zero-sum game so if there are big winners, there are oppositely big losers.

l have also heard about someone getting loan for bitcoin investment in some bitcoin exchange, but l don't know of any bitcoin exchange that is reliable, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate. Can anyone assist to tell me the best reliable bitcoin exchange, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate?
First don't do this because it is superb risky.

To have loan on centralized exchanges, you must deposit your cryptocurrency, send it to your either Isolated or Cross Margin account, then use your cryptocurrency as a collateral for your loan. When your position becomes bad especially in market crash, your position will be in temporary loss that is bad enough plus with decrease of your collateral value, then exchange will liquidate your collateral.

When forced liquidations happen, you will lose very big part of your account.

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
l have been in bitcoin for a while now, buying and selling bitcoin. l have seen the pros and cons about bitcoin investment, and with my experience, l discovered that with careful thought, and attention, one will be making reasonable gain, sometimes small, and sometimes big. l have also heard about someone getting loan for bitcoin investment in some bitcoin exchange, but l don't know of any bitcoin exchange that is reliable, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate. Can anyone assist to tell me the best reliable bitcoin exchange, that can grant loan with reasonable interest rate?
Pages:
Jump to: