Pages:
Author

Topic: Best signature campaign for ALT coin only - page 4. (Read 5599 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
August 13, 2016, 05:03:12 AM
For now i wonder and i think the best altcoin sigcampaign existing today is LIR sig campaign becaise whenever the price is up or down the payment is still the same because it is based on BTC but i think theres another new altcoin with potential to be the best and those are antshare and pesobit signature campaign maybe try to visit there main ANN so you could notice the potential of this coin.

Antshare sigcampaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antshares-signature-campaign-closed-for-new-members-1578455

Pesobit Sigcampaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psbpesobit-promotional-signature-avatar-campaignended-1582080

These two campaigns are good. I think we should has a list of Alt-coins campaign like we have a list of bitcoins campiagns.(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953)  Its easier to track with such list.

Sorry for your lack of information.  but there is already a thread like that exist. wrote by azguard., if you see in service discussion of altcoin marketplace you'll see the thread in first page. but to make it easy for you I like to share the link here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoins-signature-campains-list-update-25072017-1566886
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 13, 2016, 03:00:58 AM
For now i wonder and i think the best altcoin sigcampaign existing today is LIR sig campaign becaise whenever the price is up or down the payment is still the same because it is based on BTC but i think theres another new altcoin with potential to be the best and those are antshare and pesobit signature campaign maybe try to visit there main ANN so you could notice the potential of this coin.

Antshare sigcampaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antshares-signature-campaign-closed-for-new-members-1578455

Pesobit Sigcampaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/psbpesobit-promotional-signature-avatar-campaignended-1582080

These two campaigns are good. I think we should has a list of Alt-coins campaign like we have a list of bitcoins campiagns.(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953)  Its easier to track with such list.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
August 11, 2016, 07:23:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
August 11, 2016, 01:34:41 AM
My cbx campaign went well. Now I am wearing a new signature and hope it will bring me some btc cents. I really do care about the campaign coz if this campaign become a success I will be happy as I am also responsible for the spread of the project.
Activity: 570
August 10, 2016, 08:05:42 PM
Very recomdendation signature campaign alt coin
1 cryptojack is now pauses
2 xaurum now is full slot
3  opair ready slot
4 antshares is ready slot
5 dcloud ready slot
6 dcent ready slot
You forgot Wings, which is very promising project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 10, 2016, 12:48:12 AM
Very recomdendation signature campaign alt coin
1 cryptojack is now pauses
2 xaurum now is full slot
3  opair ready slot
4 antshares is ready slot
5 dcloud ready slot
6 dcent ready slot
August 01, 2016, 06:11:07 PM
CBX sig campaign is no more viable. I was wearing their banner for a while. Please tell me about new altcoin sig campaign
CBX signature campaign was a good campaign with decent payout. which is closed now. the new and best altcoin campaign is Xarum campaign which you and I working with.
there are a new campaign name Opair.io signature campaign which is very good altcoin. and they payment is also very good.

Sad to say Xaurum sig campaign is almost in closing down stage right now since the campaign is almost reached for its 3 weeks existence and provably that campaign is can be consider the best altcoin campaign one since they give huge bounty for their participants for just a little post maximum per week. And also im little kinda like the letitride campaign since their coin are doing good stronger movement in yobit and they paying in exact time in their campaign.

No doubt Xaurum is among the best last month, is going to end this week but what do you guys think of decent and decloud signature campaign. I looking at the two at the moment

Xau campaign is great but i think overall the best altcoin campaign for today is LIR they are the one whos giving huge bounty for us and also possible for us to earn more since LIR coins got good development on exchangers and price keep rising since the devs got many plans to bend his coin, but other than that i dont see any potential alt sig campaign where we can earn huge bounty for joining at them.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 01, 2016, 05:25:18 PM
CBX sig campaign is no more viable. I was wearing their banner for a while. Please tell me about new altcoin sig campaign
CBX signature campaign was a good campaign with decent payout. which is closed now. the new and best altcoin campaign is Xarum campaign which you and I working with.
there are a new campaign name Opair.io signature campaign which is very good altcoin. and they payment is also very good.

Sad to say Xaurum sig campaign is almost in closing down stage right now since the campaign is almost reached for its 3 weeks existence and provably that campaign is can be consider the best altcoin campaign one since they give huge bounty for their participants for just a little post maximum per week. And also im little kinda like the letitride campaign since their coin are doing good stronger movement in yobit and they paying in exact time in their campaign.

No doubt Xaurum is among the best last month, is going to end this week but what do you guys think of decent and decloud signature campaign. I looking at the two at the moment
Activity: 644
August 01, 2016, 08:58:59 AM

yes indeed mate I also seen how this coin works and how the value become I just missed the opportunity.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Letitride signature campaign is the best among the ones who pay in crypto,not only they pay the highest rates and have high limits (100 posts every 2 weeks) but LIR is doing great in YoBit and if you hold your coins a bit you can sell them in a higher price and earn even more.
Also XAURUM is very good but it will end soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
Go for cryptojack signature campaign as it is only one left.
Lir campaign was good as it price is up.
Still missing yovi coin signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
don't be confused for joined and here have a look https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoins-signature-campains-list-update-25072017-1566886
new thread for ALTCOINS signature campaign list has been made yesterday and you just choose which campaign do you will join
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
The best alt signature for me now is LIR and xaurum as you can see in their threads they are the one whos paying great among thosr existed lately,

Lir paying their participants on time and their coin is bursting up for more in the exchanger thats why their campaign participants are very lucky to get a slot in here since we earned  an alt that we can trade many times rolling and earning.

And xau although its not paying yet but i believe that campaign participants well get a happy salary payments after their 3 weeks of that campaign
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i think your good thread,
if your write link all campaign signature only altcoin in page one

rise coin is good campaign signature altcoin
legendary
Activity: 1764
You may try joining on WMCoin Twitter Campaign, this coin has a good potential to increase in value in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Atm, probably the one below.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
I think CBX has stopped the campaign. Now what sig I should wear ?

There are plenty of good sig. campaigns. DLisk seems to be a good one, but the new gambling campaign looks good too
If you are into als Letitride is the campaign at the moment.

How much is LIR paying now?
LIR campaign is full now. they are not accepting new participants but you can get the list of rates they are paying in their campaign thread.
edit : thread link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/campaign-closed-until-more-notcie-1522058
Pages:
Jump to: