Pages:
Author

Topic: Best signature campaign for "member" rank? - page 3. (Read 4696 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Primedice is great, 0.0006 per post, if you can post a lot you get a lot!

From I can see primedice has the biggest campaign here? Are they paying out regulary? and is it weekly or monthly?

The payments are monthly and they pay per post but probably this is the last month with the current rate.

Yeah, I guess he intends to switch to a flat monthly payout amount, to which you're qualified when you post a certain number of posts, I guess. but he hasn't decided on the exact rates, as far as I know! Does anyone know what those rates will look like?

I was browsing through his posts and the main thread and couldn't find anything about this. Did he say when this would go into effect? I actually prefer a flat monthly payout myself. Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
DICEBITCO currently has the highest rate right now. They have not paid their campaign members yet but they have 10 bitcoins in escrow for the campaign.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I am with primedice and it looks really good
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Is it possible to make any decent money unless you are above Jr?

If you are below "Member", you won't be making much. Even Members don't make much. The real money starts rolling in at Sr Member and beyond. Cool

Never understood why there is so much difference in payment between full member and senior member.
Plus, it takes 4 months to get from full member to senior member. Way too long....  Embarrassed

More senior members are more likely to;
1. be trusted by the community,
2. give more back to the community through online technical, economic or general threads,
3. be more experienced in bitcoin matters including development history (protocol, companies, people, etc...)
Activity: 810

From I can see primedice has the biggest campaign here? Are they paying out regulary? and is it weekly or monthly?

Primedice pays monthly with minimum posting of 50 before payment and yes it is rolling
legendary
Activity: 1120
777Coin has been good fo me, paying weekly, per post with only 20min, just hoping it continues paying, late this week  Undecided

Was almost sure that the 777 campaign are for members and below only.

Plust they pay 4x less than primedice for post

If you are below "Member", you won't be making much. Even Members don't make much. The real money starts rolling in at Sr Member and beyond. Cool

Never understood why there is so much difference in payment between full member and senior member.
Plus, it takes 4 months to get from full member to senior member. Way too long....  Embarrassed

Because the senior's signature has more stuffs and is way more visually attractive than the full member's ones.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
777Coin has been good fo me, paying weekly, per post with only 20min, just hoping it continues paying, late this week  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

Activity: 624
Merit: 500

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

The payments are monthly and they pay per post but probably this is the last month with the current rate.

Yeah, I guess he intends to switch to a flat monthly payout amount, to which you're qualified when you post a certain number of posts, I guess. but he hasn't decided on the exact rates, as far as I know! Does anyone know what those rates will look like?

Nice, very interested to see the new payout method... hopefully its automatic...

Just wait one more week and you will know how it will work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

If it is lower than the current maximum (people making 400 posts), then other pay per post campaigns will become attractive.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250

Nice, very interested to see the new payout method... hopefully its automatic...
Activity: 350
Honest 80s business!

Activity: 42
Stunna is the most trusted person among the signature campaign owners, he will always pay who is qualified.
Activity: 56

Activity: 782

Buo
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't post alot so I joined the LuckyBit campaign, with about 2 posts a day I earn 0.05 btc after 30 days Smiley

Thanks for your answers.
Activity: 42
what about JR? member is too far away  Embarrassed
Activity: 307
et rich or die tryi
Pages:
Jump to: