Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Site for Bitcoin Lending - page 2. (Read 1189 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
November 13, 2016, 07:15:52 AM
~snip~
And if you want try making loans on this forum i am doubt there are people who give the loans on you because of you are newbie, except you have valid collateral.
Hey sig spammer, read carefully first before you comment/post on here. OP never said for asking a loan, he's just want to lending his money to other people as his statement,
what if I gave someone money and he/she don't return it ?
what are the best lending sites ?

You got scammed then. Just lend your money to people who have valid collateral or to trusted person. But always watchout when you're opening a lending service, many people already got scammed, it has big risk.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2016, 06:29:41 AM
Bitcointalk.org Smiley I feel this is the best site to lend out money. The trust system here is very efficient for exactly that kind of purpose, and accounts sort of have value to. So if a Hero Member(lets say the going cost of a hero member is 100 BTC) , wants to get a loan, you can lend him say upto 30% of 100 BTC and be somewhat more confident than any other site that you will get your money back.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2016, 05:38:44 AM
Hello There,

I am a new bitcoin user and interested in lending sites,
how do they work ?

if u have any tips, please.... TYPE AWAY!

There are two websites for making loans in bitcoin, you can check loanbase and btcjam, there are FAQ that clear explaining about how it work. And if you want try making loans on this forum i am doubt there are people who give the loans on you because of you are newbie, except you have valid collateral.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 13, 2016, 05:33:43 AM
As you are still new to lending, you are highly suggested to check our lending section before land on any sites.
To lend this forum must be the best portal than any specialized sites. Still, you can find many lending business site from service announcements.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 12, 2016, 07:18:58 PM
I think you can take a look on Poloniex however it's a risky, any exchange can be hacked and you lost your money, so just invest in lending what you are able to lose.

Sites like this uses colateral, for example you will hold an altcoin from the other guy.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
November 12, 2016, 06:32:00 PM

Bitcoin Tip: Only lend/trade what you are willing to lose.
Any profits you make will almost always be offset by others that defaulted.
Lending & trading is always risky and most of the time you will likely be in the red.

Bitcoin Pro Tip: Only hloding bitcoin is a safe and almost sure way toward increased value.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 12, 2016, 05:39:55 PM
Hello There,

I am a new bitcoin user and interested in lending sites,
how do they work ?

Pages:
Jump to: