Pages:
Author

Topic: Best site to buy Bitcoins to Deposit for gambling - page 2. (Read 945 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
i got electrum but how safe is it
if you are just going to send and recieve btc its safe since its installed inside your computer so better to buy in any local exchange then send it to your gambling site wallet after that you can receive your winnings inside your electrum wallet before sending it back to any local exchange to avoid any problem like coinbase that freeze account after finding out that your btc came from gambling site.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
canada can i set up google factor and stuff also what is a paper wallet... i kinda have an idea but if u can explain that be great and whats the best one
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
if you use coinbase wallet, don't use to gambling site
you can buy bitcoin in all exchanger, but after buy you can sending youre addres,  must use wallet is support to gambling site
not direct exchanger to gambling site, after youre receive in addres and then youre sending to gambling site
is recomended dekstop wallet, use electrum or multibit

i hate coinbase i made over 4k deposits in matter of few months im fully verified still the didnt raise my limit which is stuck at 250... so i closed my account whats the best exchange out there and why is electrum safe.... why not blockchain.info

You live in states or other part of world. I know several good European exchanges. About electrum - people say it's one of best. But it's all about user, you can lose money from even safest wallet.
i got electrum but how safe is it
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Like previusly stated. Just buy bitcoins in any exchange. Then send to your wallet electrum, core, Trezor etc. And then send it to gambling site.
you can buy bitcoin in all exchanger, but after buy you can sending youre addres,  must use wallet is support to gambling site
not direct exchanger to gambling site, after youre receive in addres and then youre sending to gambling site

i hate coinbase i made over 4k deposits in matter of few months im fully verified still the didnt raise my limit which is stuck at 250... so i closed my account whats the best exchange out there and why is electrum safe.... why not blockchain.info
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I dont like coinbase, as they have low deposit options and high fees, I need an instant deposit option... so i can deposit to a poker site what site you suggest. I deposit anywhere between 500 up to 3000
Pages:
Jump to: