Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Smartphones in Terms of Battery Life? - page 3. (Read 1384 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The best smart phone in terms of battery life is techno. Especially techno wx3 pro
Activity: 28
ZenFone 3 Zoom is having battery life around 16 hrs. So this could be a battery monster among others.
Activity: 82
Best smartphones in terms of battery life note 8
Activity: 56
My best Smartphone in Terms of Batter life is Nokia phone. Because Nokia is best phone in the world. Maximum man  Nokia phone user in the world. Nokia one of the best phone in the world.
Activity: 112
GIONEE M5 plus
The phone have a long lasting life battery
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
My Gionee M5 gives me 12 constant hours of power, with heavy usage. It is a recommendable smartphone
Activity: 22
Hi, In my wish Asus Zenfone 3s Max is the best smartphones interms of battery life.
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
samsung and lenovo.
Activity: 266
try mo mi max 2 5300 mAh stunning yet. smooth use has not been hot in the data.
Activity: 38
Nokia all phones battery 🔋 life is good
Activity: 155
If for the moment I think is Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Mate 10 Pro not only champions large RAM and rear double camera is fantastic, this smartphone also comes with 4000 mAh battery that supports Huawei Supercharge.

The result, Mate 10 Pro can fully charge in just about an hour.

Although there are other smartphones that have greater capacity. but I think this is still the best, because the charge time is only 1 hour until the battery is full.
Activity: 4
Samsung.
Activity: 80
Not sure about the best one ; but do not consider iphone for sure...
Activity: 44
I don't know the answer, but you have so much control in terms of limiting things that eat up a lot of memory. For example I see a lot of people have their bluetooth on, even though they don't have any bluetooth device. I see people with their data, wifi on, even though they don't use the internet. These are normally older people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Here in Nigeria western Africa
Best mobile phone to use for long lasting battery is Gionee m5 plus with 5000MAH battery life
Activity: 24
Highscreen
Activity: 33
Asus Zenfone 3 Max Kiss Kiss
Activity: 85
Xiaomi brand smartphone for gaming and battery life ftw
copper member
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
Think you're good at games? Earn some money!
I always liked the smartphones that had removable backplates, allowing you to get a bigger battery with a more accommodating backplate.

I think LG still does this, but I doubt it will last long.

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
I am using Techno and it Is serving with long battery life. Most times it last for me like 3 days, but I didn't use it with internet, it's almost one week just for calls and text.
Pages:
Jump to: