Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Software for Remote Access to Mining Rigs - page 4. (Read 4237 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
Here i use teamview +  arduino with relays bord to restart or turn on/off my rigs.

Could you share a bit about how you setup your arduino to restart your rigs. When my rigs get problem, I still have to call back home for restarting.

Thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 258
Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader
Windows 10 RDP has functionality issues with miners. I prefer Team Viewer, which allows full control as well as file transfer and is free for personal use. It also has smartphone apps for on the go access.

except teamviewer has its own set of problems with miners, like reducing hashrate on one gpu among other things. if yall are using claymores miners why not use his miner manager,
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Here i use teamview +  arduino with relays bord to restart or turn on/off my rigs.

I just use teamview, it is working well.
Activity: 114
Merit: 20
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 12:29:54 PM
Currently i am using TeamViewer and a IP-multiple socket in case it freezes.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 12:20:39 PM
vnc + (where necessary) openvpn
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 11:59:13 AM
I also use TeamViewer for 8 rigs without any problem.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 06, 2017, 11:46:02 AM
I also vouching teamviewer as its very useful it can remotely access your computer and it will be an easy to go apps, it will help you and your
friend to lessen the time frame of travelling between your house and him just a simple internet access then he will be able to work with your
mining rig.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 11:33:00 AM
Teamviewer is a good option.

But if your system is STUCK by any chance.. How would you able to Reboot it ?

Thanks.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
September 06, 2017, 10:49:44 AM
Windows 10 RDP has functionality issues with miners. I prefer Team Viewer, which allows full control as well as file transfer and is free for personal use. It also has smartphone apps for on the go access.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 06, 2017, 10:37:24 AM
I'm inclined to suggest upgrading to Windows 10 Pro and use RDP over VPN.

I manage my linux farm remotely using ssh/X via L2TP/IPsec.  Just rebooted one of my machines this morning.  The miner froze for some reason.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 10:25:29 AM
I have a few mining rigs I use to mine ethereum that run on windows 10. I am not the most technically inclined person when it comes to troubleshooting or messing with settings. Luckily I am invested in this with someone who is. The drawback is that this person lives approximately an hour away from me, and every time something needs updating or fixing he needs to make the trip to my place. So I am wondering what software is out there that would allow him full control of these mining rigs from the comfort of his home? I have played around with quick support but find it is somewhat limited in terms of what I am looking for. Anyone out there have any better ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: