Pages:
Author

Topic: Best sports betting sites - page 9. (Read 6767 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
October 14, 2015, 01:29:23 PM
I played three sites, directbet, nitrogen and anonibet. all depends on how you feel and what is more suitable and good for you Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 14, 2015, 01:07:56 PM
Best sports betting site for me is 1. Directbet because the site is simple we do not make an account there to bet, Easy to access and easy to make a bet. 2. Nitrogensports i like this too because the site have many good feature also this site have chat box in the chat box we can discuss about the match and any tips pick

I think directbet is the best betting site for sports. There is no need for any registration, Ids, passwords and also there is no need to hold a account on this site. Anyone can bet through bitcoins and its easy, simple. Payments are also very quick after winning the bets, I have not faced any problem during the betting on directbet. Thums up for this site.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
October 14, 2015, 12:56:32 AM
Best sports betting site for me is 1. Directbet because the site is simple we do not make an account there to bet, Easy to access and easy to make a bet. 2. Nitrogensports i like this too because the site have many good feature also this site have chat box in the chat box we can discuss about the match and any tips pick

Where is the chat box there?

The chat box in Nitrogensports is on the top of the page, here is the screenshot for more clear of its position http://prntscr.com/8r3iuv
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
October 14, 2015, 12:37:30 AM

Where is the chat box there?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
October 13, 2015, 05:49:24 AM
morir es descansar
October 13, 2015, 05:43:32 AM
Nitrogensports.eu directbet.eu cloudbet.com i have to agree with these three as they are tested. But it will depend on the taste of a bettor, for example like the other people choosed to bet on directbet.eu because everything is instant while some people dont like this because it has too much of work when placing a bet.
Activity: 728
October 13, 2015, 05:33:42 AM
Best sports betting site for me is directbet just like others.I think this is the site which has been mentioned by majority of the members here.It deserves to be because of its amazing offers to place bets.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
October 13, 2015, 05:24:17 AM
For now I'm only betting on directBet. It was the first one I tried and I got pleased with it, so never looked for anything else.
I am looking for betting site with a lay option. I heard about fairlay, but I don't know if it is any good, will probably try it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2015, 05:09:34 AM
i have to bet on a few betting site cause some of them r quite limited but it has some of the rare games too. but overall, i still prefer nitrogensport cuz it is more user friendly for me.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
October 13, 2015, 05:08:59 AM
For me is directbet.

No need to create an account, the odds are normal compared to any sports betting site, either btc or fiat. Fast withdrawals, fast live betting, and they have one of the best promotions out there in my opinion that is the Tipsters Champ.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12210679
https://directbet.eu/Competition.cshtml

Free to enter, you just make your normal bets and you get a chance to win prizes, and you will still be using their loyalty program on top of that, so it's really good in my opinion.
Activity: 714
October 13, 2015, 03:50:36 AM
When I go for simple sports bets my choice is nitrogensports because there I find good odds comparing to other site where I also place bets.For mixed and more choices I always go to directbet.I was placing sometimes ago on jetwins too that is also good site.
October 13, 2015, 03:30:35 AM
I didn't find so many betting choices nowhere else which I saw on directbet.I like the way the bet confirms without any confirmation and in the case of winning my winning automatically are transferred on to my given address.No registration,no account,no personal information to share are the key features.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2015, 03:00:48 AM
What is my experience I would say directbet.eu and nitrogensports.eu are the best as far as I know.You can find best odds and multiple choices to place your bet on.There are surely other good sites too but here I share my tested sites only.
Activity: 840
October 13, 2015, 01:17:41 AM
I have used Nitrogensports, Directbet and Cloudbet, and all the three books work fine. I would suggest you to try nitrogensports first as it gives better odds compared with the other two, but it does not have live betting.

Yeah it is true and the withdrawal is a little bit slow, thats why most people choose direct bet that have great withdrawal and the odds difference is no that big enough, you still can earn it if you win
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
October 12, 2015, 11:12:19 PM
nitrogensport is the best, have the best odd .
Directbet is fast, without account, but have very low odd, comparised to nitrogen

Yes its true but with directbet it will be easy to withdraw money and most important thing is you dont need account to make some deposit and withdraw and this is pretty easy and simple to do some bets. So directbet is still winning if it compared to others sportbetting site
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
October 12, 2015, 10:52:38 PM
i'm using cloudbet for sport beting and i think it is a good site sometime they have better odds than other site but i'm thinking to change to direct bet as they say it is better

Cloudbet? I dont know this site is better on their sport betting. What I know there are some sportbetting which is good like directbet and niotrogen they have a good odds too. Never know cloudbet has a great odds plus I ever saw some news that their deposit and withdrawal is a little bit late. I dont know if this true or not
legendary
Activity: 1078
October 12, 2015, 09:58:16 PM
i am trying out fairlay now. will update again on how it is after a few bets. however, i heard that the odd are quite gd here.

Fairlay is a great site too but I ever saw in their thread complaining things thats why I moved out from there  Grin
Activity: 722
October 12, 2015, 08:44:41 PM
I personally think NitrogenSports are brilliant.

You can find a link to them in my signature.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 12, 2015, 08:13:56 PM
i'm using cloudbet for sport beting and i think it is a good site sometime they have better odds than other site but i'm thinking to change to direct bet as they say it is better
Activity: 812
October 12, 2015, 08:10:46 PM
DirectBet.eu would be my first choice too but since it's an on-chain betting site, you'd have to get use to how to make use of live bet by sending in your bets in advance with impossible odds and confirming then when you see the opportunity and with the recent attacks on blockchain it's better to place your bets in advance. But they have auto instant withdrawals and which is one thing I love the most about them.

Apart from that I really Jetwin.ps 's interface, it looks really attractive but for Cricket they only offer one line for betting whereas DirectBet offers a lot more lines to bet on.
Pages:
Jump to: