Pages:
Author

Topic: Best stable coin when selling crypto? - page 4. (Read 913 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
March 14, 2021, 01:51:05 PM
Obviously I will prefer USDT because it has different network platform. At this time gas fees is not in good shape. If we select USDT on tron network, then we will be able to save some money by avoiding high fees. It is also popular and well known to most of the crypto lover.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 14, 2021, 01:06:59 PM
d, USDT is more popular and is listed in many exchanges than BUSD and also USDT is more preferable because of its popularity,
It's caused by USDT already available on all of exchange sites. BUSD already adopted by some major exchange sites but based in my experience if local exchange sites rarely adopting BUSD.
that's why the daily trade volume of BUSD gets centralized on binance consider BUSD can be used on the launch pool, lending on binance. All of features for BUSD only available on binance.
The majority of people in this thread said that vote for USDT.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 14, 2021, 01:06:53 PM
USDT is the best option as it is easy to exchange with other cryptocurrencies and exchange P2P for FIAT with others.

USDT currently has the largest transaction volume among stable coins.  There are many blockchains supporting Usdt such as Solana, Binance smart chain, TRON, ALGO.  I believe crypto exchanges will soon support these new blockchains and help save a lot of transaction costs for users.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
March 14, 2021, 12:31:01 PM
I also prefer USDT and it is still by far the most popular BUSD and besides that it is available on all exchanges, and it is very stable which makes everyone choose USDT.
and is a stablecoin whose value is pegged to the value of the US dollar and other fiat, as well as providing liquidity and hedging against market volatility and besides being very stable there are many other advantages.

Understanding it correctly both are stable and mostly use to convert your crypto assets to US dollar value, in most cases traders who are dealing with short term trades.

Most are still using USDT as it's widely available in most exchange the advantage that enjoyed by trader who choose this stable coin to transfer their assets from exchange platform to another.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 14, 2021, 12:24:51 PM
I also prefer USDT and it is still by far the most popular BUSD and besides that it is available on all exchanges, and it is very stable which makes everyone choose USDT.
and is a stablecoin whose value is pegged to the value of the US dollar and other fiat, as well as providing liquidity and hedging against market volatility and besides being very stable there are many other advantages.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532
March 14, 2021, 10:31:54 AM
I am using USDT in the TRON ecosystem.
Fast and practically free transactions and many exchanges and exchanges support USDT (TRC20).
I think that you can use any cryptocurrency that has minimal fees and fast transactions if you need to exchange cryptocurrency for fiat.
But stablecoins are convenient in that their price does not change, and you do not need to rush.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
March 14, 2021, 10:29:50 AM
USDT or BUSD? I never really sold and withdrew any crypto before. Just wondering what most people do on here when selling and tranfering to their bank accounts.
If you only use Binance exchange, then I recommend you to using BUSD, but if you use multiple exchange to make trading, then I recommend you to using USDT, because all exchange can use USDT for trading, so it will make easier for you to trading on any exchange and of course in my opinion USDT and BUSD are safe to use at this time.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
March 14, 2021, 10:21:57 AM
USDT or BUSD? I never really sold and withdrew any crypto before. Just wondering what most people do on here when selling and tranfering to their bank accounts.

Actually, I'm using both USDT and BUSD they are both useful for different purposes. But since I'm using Binance exchange BUSD is very useful to me. On the other hand, USDT is almost available in all popular and big crypto exchanges thats why it's a huge advantage compared to BUSD.  
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
March 14, 2021, 10:15:10 AM
USDT when I'm doing inter exchange transactions and taking USDT depended services in some exchanges. USDT (TRC20) while withdrawing between exchange which generally have no fees. I use BUSD mostly for binance (and I use binance the most) as it's readily available with almost all pairs and is available to stake for launchpool.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
March 14, 2021, 10:10:40 AM
Traders prefer using USDT over BUSD but the truth there is That the two coins are both stable coins and are very good, USDT is more popular and is listed in many exchanges than BUSD and also USDT is more preferable because of its popularity, traders find USDT pairs more convenient in trading than any other stable coins.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 14, 2021, 10:05:26 AM

Hands down to USDT because it was widely used by many exchanges worldwide and it’s also very popular. BUSD and USDC are also great options just in case. I see also in P2P exchanges, most of them are using USDT as well.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
March 14, 2021, 09:05:28 AM
Both USDT and BUSD is so good. But I think overall USDT is good and more popular and uses by every trader. You can exchange your coin to USDT in most of the exchanger. But you can't convert your coin to BUSD in only Binance platform. Also USDT withdraw fee is low and transaction fee is low. So this is more preferable.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
March 14, 2021, 07:11:52 AM
I think that I will prefer to use USDT, moreover, this is the most general pairing to be used in all exchanges. BUSD itself is Binance USD and they also have many pairing but only in certain exchanges. Sometimes, the value of BUSD and USDT is a little bit different. It can be one of the considerations to take the pairing.
I agree with you, in my opinion USDT is better than BUSD, because USDT is almost available on all exchanges, in contrast to BUSD which is only available on the Binance platform, but it all comes back to the needs of everyone, sometimes people prefer BUSD because it is more comfortable trading on biannce than on other exchanges.
But in my opinion what is interesting is that USDT is not only available in many exchanges, but also many network options, and the best is using the TRC20 network, the unique thing is that when withdrawing USDT using the TRC20 network on some exchanges there are no withdrawal fees.
Activity: 304
Merit: 251
March 14, 2021, 03:34:50 AM
I think the USDT you should use because most of the exchanges their sites are offering that so once you selling your crypto you can use that. When I selling my cryptocurrency to the exchanges I convert also to that fiat but I'm not transferring to my bank account because I reinvest again those money that I earned to the coins again to earn more money and that you should do also.
I also do the same every time I sell crypto assets. I'm not going to pull it into fiat. I prefer to keep it in USDT.
as usdt pairs are also easier to trade compared to other crypto pairs which are very volatile
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
March 13, 2021, 07:53:41 PM
If you just want to convert your cryptocurrency to stable coins then sell them, almost all stablecoins can do that, of which USDT is considered the best currency today.
I always use USDT for my transactions and until now it has not let me down.
I only use ISDT when I want to be safe in some dumps when I'm trading or when I'm waiting to buy some Crypto. It's too stable that we will not be able to earn from it and no good in keeping it for too long. It's better use it in trading than let it bbe in a stable coin, it's a parking way to withdraw and to start trading.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
March 13, 2021, 07:45:14 PM
I usually used USDT. As most of the people said here, it’s available in ERC20 and TRC20. It’s already become a standard of most exchange market. Some exchange also used USDT BEP20, and currently this type of USDT token offers the cheapest fee for a transaction, $0.1.

If you used more than 1 exchange, make sure both of them accept the same type of USDT.
For example, I used Binance and Coinex. Both of them accept USDT BEP20.
Meanwhile my local exchange only accept USDT ERC20 and TRC20.
Tether USD (USDT) is built on many chains and despite of the pegged value of $1 for 1 USDT, on each chain, you will have different transaction fees and transaction withdrawal fees on exhanges you are using.

I did not use OMNI layer and ERC-20 chains to withdraw my USDT for many months. TRON chain (TRC-20) is my favorite chain to use for USDT withdrawal. In their recent shill effort for Binance Smart Chain, Binance upgrade their withdrawal fee for USDT on TRC-20 but still give cheaper withdrawal fee on BSC. $1 for TRC-20 and $0.8 for BSC.

https://tether.to/faqs/
Tether tokens exist as digital tokens built on bitcoin (Omni and Liquid Protocol), Ethereum, EOS, Tron, Algorand, SLP and OMG blockchains.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 13, 2021, 07:33:12 PM
Whenever I would convert my crypto into stable coin I would always chose USDT,
And if I would withdrew it into other crypto wallet I would look into much cheaper withdrawal fee like XRP or BCH.
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
March 13, 2021, 07:30:41 PM
If you just want to convert your cryptocurrency to stable coins then sell them, almost all stablecoins can do that, of which USDT is considered the best currency today.
I always use USDT for my transactions and until now it has not let me down.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
March 13, 2021, 07:11:35 PM
I think that I will prefer to use USDT, moreover, this is the most general pairing to be used in all exchanges. BUSD itself is Binance USD and they also have many pairing but only in certain exchanges. Sometimes, the value of BUSD and USDT is a little bit different. It can be one of the considerations to take the pairing.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
March 13, 2021, 06:58:16 PM
At the moment USDT is still the most popular and easy to use stablecoin.
USDT is available on both erc20 and trc20 platforms, so if you want to sell your crypto you should choose USDT for the transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: