Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Stocks to buy this year? - page 5. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 07, 2020, 01:26:43 PM
I don't really think it would be good to buy stocks this year , since you already know about the trending WW 3 due to that it will most probably go down and after that is done you will be in a huge loss , .instead of these stocks I would say it would be good to buy cryptocurrencies because in the time of war they could help , even if the war is not officially official and scary , it would affect a lot of people and countries.
Therefore I think it would be good to stay away from the stock market.
Depend with his opinion about which one have to stock in this year and we have different way for collecting what have to stock and invested, I think every have each opinion about why he want stock assets in this years although whit WW 3, he has unique way about why have to stock this coin and what benefit given by this person to stock about his recommendation on this years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 07, 2020, 12:54:13 PM
I don't really think it would be good to buy stocks this year , since you already know about the trending WW 3 due to that it will most probably go down and after that is done you will be in a huge loss , .instead of these stocks I would say it would be good to buy cryptocurrencies because in the time of war they could help , even if the war is not officially official and scary , it would affect a lot of people and countries.
The news about WW 3 is just only a speculation and still no proofs for this if its real or maybe its just a hoax. I must say that nothing will change if you buy crypto this year even if that WW 3 will likely happened because you can still sell your stacks anytime. And if that WW3 will not happen, you will regret because you did not buy coins before halving because they expecting that after the halving season the bitcoin's price will rise.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
January 07, 2020, 10:52:23 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
January 07, 2020, 10:26:18 AM
Why does no one include Pfizer in their portfolio? Literally the only company to be assured to never go bankrupt lol

LOL true. I've haven't tried out stock trading (still looking if stuff like Robinhood is available in my country) but yes definitely Pfizer, or any big pharma company.

DISNEY! These guys are going to make bank with Disney Plus. Guy in the video is correct.

Even excluding that, Disney practically own our childhood - - and likely our own children's in the future.  Grin From royalties from classic Disney animation to Marvel movies, they make a lot of money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 07, 2020, 09:52:18 AM
None. Buy Bitcoin. Be smart.

You are either brainwashed or joking right now. Basics of investments is - do not put all eggs in one place if you dont want to lose most of it.
At least invest in Btc and some other cryptocurrency
Activity: 30
January 07, 2020, 07:37:16 AM
None. Buy Bitcoin. Be smart.
Activity: 17
January 07, 2020, 07:30:23 AM
DISNEY! These guys are going to make bank with Disney Plus. Guy in the video is correct.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
January 07, 2020, 07:23:20 AM
Why does no one include Pfizer in their portfolio? Literally the only company to be assured to never go bankrupt lol
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
January 07, 2020, 07:15:11 AM
Any insurance company progressive, allstate... is a must have in your portfolio
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
January 07, 2020, 07:05:59 AM
What are your top 10 stocks? I saw five good ones in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b_09iD229U&t=0s

Guy seems to make sense. I would add Tesla (I don't think it's going below $300 again), Sony (PS5 launch will be big), Apple and Walmart.

Thoughts???
Pages:
Jump to: