Pages:
Author

Topic: Best strategy for crypto trading - page 2. (Read 1221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 06, 2022, 02:53:13 PM
I have no specific strategy in trading, it can be varied and different depending on the situation. Sometimes I use day trading if the market situation looks good, but I can change it to scalping if I am not sure about the price moves in crypto coins. Each strategy has advantages and disadvantages, so we must be careful to choose them since the effectiveness depends on the market situation. So, please remember that there is no perfect strategy in crypto trading, choose a strategy according to the need or depending on the situation.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
April 06, 2022, 08:52:54 AM
As of this time, there is no “perfect” strategy in cryptocurrency trading. Even if you subscribe from the so-called paid gurus out there, their “expert” analysis of the charts isn’t going to give you any promises or guarantees that it will happen or not. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, and there’s no way you can control or telling the chart to go up, down or consolidate.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
April 01, 2022, 11:10:24 AM
in day trading of course every trader has their own way and strategy, as a new sword in the crypto market, of course the thing we have to do is do research on the altcoins we want to trade, market price movements of course we have to study too,
Once you get a hang of how the market moves, you would not be spending too much time watching charts. For example, I am currently on buy order at 30k, does that mean I am watching the market to drop to 30k? Obviously not, because I know it will take time and there will be times where the order will not be reached, so have patience. Trading is a long term game for the patient people not the impulsive ones.

and you only expect advice from other people, course it will be difficult for us to be able to understand and understand the trade.
Expecting advise from others where it is the same group of people you are competing with is a tough thing to say. There are some general concepts beyond which you have to make your own decisions and do a lot of paper-trading to be able to judge your own skills.

Like buy when the market falls and sell when the market rises. Most people end up doing the opposite, which is easy to see but only possible to execute when you are watching for a long time and not trading yourself.
Activity: 784
Merit: 732
March 22, 2022, 03:36:19 PM
my strategy in trading crypto is very easy.
However, what needs to be prepared before jumping in or starting activities in the market to trade is the first is a healthy mentality (not in a hurry), the second is the situation and conditions are relaxed, and the third is to start analyzing the market patiently and carefully.

The market analysis technique that I often use in scalping or daily trading (short term) is to use candlestick pattern readings and chart patterns to determine buy and sell positions. but before deciding which coin I want to buy. First I look for the latest news about the tokens/coins I want to buy. because the important point is this.
the movement of the coin to be bearish and bullish almost 100% is caused by good or bad news. there is a certain event or not. and when there is an event or good news, it can also be seen in the movement of the coin's trading volume which has increased even though the price has not shown an increase. but if the trading volume has increased, it is certain that it will be bullish or up.

then all you have to do is determine the right open position by looking at the movement of the chart pattern and candle stick pattern.

place a buy position slightly above support and sell slightly below resistance . because it often happens that beginners in trading when they open positions, the net is not hit by the target so they fail to buy or fail to sell because they put buy and sell at support and resistance points that are too parallel.

that's my technique during trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
March 22, 2022, 01:56:40 PM
Hello guys what's your best and accurate strategy when it comes trading crypto? because to be honest i've been learning and at the same time trying to trade live using common strategies such break out, trend line and some pattern that i know but seems not giving me a good win rate. Any suggestion or tips and what's your best strategy especially those who used to day trade? I'll appreciate your input guys.
in day trading of course every trader has their own way and strategy, as a new sword in the crypto market, of course the thing we have to do is do research on the altcoins we want to trade, market price movements of course we have to study too, that market prices it can't go up or down according to what we think, because of the large market demand and the many swords who want to be able to make profits, the market can go down or up significantly, so learn to trade with small capital first until you can understand how to trade crypto, so that you will not be too risky to suffer a big loss, because without us learning to trade on our own directly, and you only expect advice from other people, course it will be difficult for us to be able to understand and understand the trade.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 22, 2022, 01:36:34 PM
To be honest, sometimes different strategies can work out situations in different ways. Much depends on the market situation.

Everything depends on the market situation, even more on what we did before some big turn! How many of us got surprised with some crazy turn? Not once or twice, to some of us, this happened many times over the past years!
So the best strategy in crypto trading is to stay calm when the storm comes! For me, that's the hardest part... there are different strategies, but if we don't have a peace in mind we will probably make a wrong move, been there done that, so now I am trying to keep myself from negatives when market is bearish, better days will come, as a long term trader I know that patience is everything!
Just embrace all the market uncertainties because this is the nature of the crypto market. You can never trade expecting that the market won't crash at any given time because most of the time, the market goes in an opposite direction. So always stay calm and focused.  You can never land a best strategy in trading but you can always find a trading strategy that will best suit on you. Trading is never perfect, so you also have to deal its imperfections if you want to stay in trading for long.
Be versatile is the key because you would really be experiencing lots of scenarios or situations which would particularly in related with unpredictable movements which any strategy would be simply

fucked up thats why as a trader then losses would be inevitable due to this kind of behavior.The thing here you should mind off is on how to sustain yourself into these times.

Trading is hard but doesnt mean its impossible to handle.It is really just needing that right effort and time spent on dealing with this market.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 22, 2022, 10:30:08 AM
Just embrace all the market uncertainties because this is the nature of the crypto market. You can never trade expecting that the market won't crash at any given time because most of the time, the market goes in an opposite direction. So always stay calm and focused.  You can never land a best strategy in trading but you can always find a trading strategy that will best suit on you. Trading is never perfect, so you also have to deal its imperfections if you want to stay in trading for long.

Better to take the challenge and move forward, in case you suffer from loss. Remember that there's learning behind that.

If you continue and try to enhance your knowledge, the chance is always high for your success. Strategy is always your best tool,

having a good one will allow you to pattern your way to succeed.

Most of the time, traders who understand the flow always make decent profits. They are the ones who are taking advantage since

they are very familiar with how the market behaves.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 21, 2022, 05:52:45 PM
To be honest, sometimes different strategies can work out situations in different ways. Much depends on the market situation.

Everything depends on the market situation, even more on what we did before some big turn! How many of us got surprised with some crazy turn? Not once or twice, to some of us, this happened many times over the past years!
So the best strategy in crypto trading is to stay calm when the storm comes! For me, that's the hardest part... there are different strategies, but if we don't have a peace in mind we will probably make a wrong move, been there done that, so now I am trying to keep myself from negatives when market is bearish, better days will come, as a long term trader I know that patience is everything!
Activity: 84
Merit: 75
UCT (United Crowd)
March 21, 2022, 03:17:00 PM
Patience and self development is the best strategy. There are millions of tools that traders use to analyze the market and all promises a good ROI if well followed to get the best of any of this tool consistency in developing a favorable approach in using any of the tool choosed by the analyst is the best. No strategy is superior to the other all guarantees the same result the major difference between a losing and profitable trade is patience and how time spent in developing each strategy
Those tools are only good for people who know what they are doing. If you are not one of those people then you will end up not making too much profit at all. I personally believe that we should not be really doing hardwork on something that we barely know how to use. If you decide to learn trading, and decide to learn how to use those tools, that would take a long time but you will become a better trading.

For example, one of the most used ones is tradingview, and if you know how to use that then you may make a profit, you could still lose as well. This means that if you know what you are doing, it should not be a big problem for you, but if you do not, then there is a good chance you will lose all of your money.

I will Must say that New members should go for the Spot trafing the behalf of entring the Future Trade to loss all. Portfolio management should be considered. For example if you have 1000$ you should know how to trade with it. How to manage risk.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 21, 2022, 03:04:37 PM
Patience and self development is the best strategy. There are millions of tools that traders use to analyze the market and all promises a good ROI if well followed to get the best of any of this tool consistency in developing a favorable approach in using any of the tool choosed by the analyst is the best. No strategy is superior to the other all guarantees the same result the major difference between a losing and profitable trade is patience and how time spent in developing each strategy
Those tools are only good for people who know what they are doing. If you are not one of those people then you will end up not making too much profit at all. I personally believe that we should not be really doing hardwork on something that we barely know how to use. If you decide to learn trading, and decide to learn how to use those tools, that would take a long time but you will become a better trading.

For example, one of the most used ones is tradingview, and if you know how to use that then you may make a profit, you could still lose as well. This means that if you know what you are doing, it should not be a big problem for you, but if you do not, then there is a good chance you will lose all of your money.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
March 18, 2022, 12:15:20 PM
It won't be not difficult to involve day to day exchange what is going on in light of the fact that the market is challenging to anticipate. At the point when the line isn't expanding or diminishing a lot, you should be cautious on the grounds that occasionally, the cost will drop straightforwardly. I positively pick Trading View investigation to attempt pattern lines and break outs yet there are Many of different methods rely upon the specific coin and should be visible from patterns or siphons.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
March 18, 2022, 12:04:38 PM
Talking about strategy is not entirely accurate, good analysis will certainly give birth to a satisfactory trading style. in daily trading I just do a simple way, I will look for opportunities where market conditions are down and determine support lines with reference to previous market conditions.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
March 18, 2022, 08:59:55 AM
I think there is no the best way. This market just has a way that's if you trade always you will lose but if you don't trade always, your losing possibility will be less that's why just you will keep your money and just you will make a bit of money and believe me that's enough.

This can be funny I think if you don't trade then you also don't make profit. You don't keep looking at your money and expect profit to come, you must take the risk of making order if you are a trader. Trading is not easy and not for everybody to go for it. A trader makes money if they make order which can be for profit or loss. Therefore you learn better, study harder , there are different videos to watch and you can be strong to take the risk.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
March 16, 2022, 11:54:10 AM
There are variety of strategies that may or may not work for you.The best thing you can do is to do some research first.You may also try all the strategies that has given to you and decide which one is fit for you.If you think that strategies makes you earn more profit,then stick with that strategy. Smiley

Yes, carry out your personal research will really help you to understand which direction to go that will favour you at the end of the business or not to favour you at the end of the business. You have the right to choose from the strategies given to you by applying your own wisdom to ensure you let something good happen at the end of the strategy you are using. Stick to popular strategy, buy when the price is low in the market and sell when the price is high in the market will really help you to achieve a great income from your investment. People used that strategy to become a professional in crypto investment, buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
March 16, 2022, 04:10:08 AM
Hello guys what's your best and accurate strategy when it comes trading crypto? because to be honest i've been learning and at the same time trying to trade live using common strategies such break out, trend line and some pattern that i know but seems not giving me a good win rate. Any suggestion or tips and what's your best strategy especially those who used to day trade? I'll appreciate your input guys.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 15, 2022, 12:16:24 PM
There are variety of strategies that may or may not work for you.The best thing you can do is to do some research first.You may also try all the strategies that has given to you and decide which one is fit for you.If you think that strategies makes you earn more profit,then stick with that strategy. Smiley
Existing strategies also need to be sharpened for their skills because in trading it is very broad about strategies, various methods must also be done with your comfort when doing it, but for sure it can regulate your trading and also your finances so that skill is very much needed.
Hundreds of articles have provided how to best trading strategies but there we can only do what we can for ourselves.

It ends up with how you perform your own method and how you execute your trades, there are many strategy that you

can look around, internet provides data and information that we need. It's more on how we apply and how we make the best use of our

learned lesson coming from those ideas that being shared from different venues and different experienced traders.
Activity: 459
Merit: 258
🌟 Blockchain Expert, Miner.
March 14, 2022, 09:14:54 PM
I think there is no the best way. This market just has a way that's if you trade always you will lose but if you don't trade always, your losing possibility will be less that's why just you will keep your money and just you will make a bit of money and believe me that's enough.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 14, 2022, 07:42:00 PM
You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Those who trade cryptocurrencies do a lot of analysis and then trade.When I was new to this trading platform, I would buy coins if I saw a price increase with the guesswork. And later I would go to Loss from the market .But now I understand that I look at a candle of a coin and analyze it. Now even if I lose, I can recover something.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
March 14, 2022, 05:08:38 PM
Hello guys what's your best and accurate strategy when it comes trading crypto? .
It's easy bro just buy the dip hehe

For real tho of you're a true beginner  you shouldn't be trying to focus on technical analysis too much just try to follow good projects and hold for mid/long term.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278
March 14, 2022, 04:49:50 PM
LThe theories for the trading is still exist.Many trading companies giving free strategy and some giving paid strategy.But engage of other company strategy for the business of your trading is not a good one.As they can use of your involvement in the trading investments.Due to world economic situation the price of bitcoin will reduce and in the most of the cryptocurrency.When the war situation come to normal, it's enough one for the pump in the price again.
Pages:
Jump to: