Pages:
Author

Topic: Best strategy to get rich with $5000 from now on - page 4. (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 105
Hi,

i don't want to hear about specific coins!

I just want to hear you strategic ideas how to get a huge profit in the next 2-3 years.

What do you think would be best?

What are your plans? Trading coins is the best for profiting but you need a strategy for that. Also buying bitcoin is the best and hodling it for at least 3 years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
put on Aeon or nexus  6MONTH YOU LAUGHT
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hold 30% in BTC/ 50% in longterm alts/ 20% for daytrading if you only have 5k imo
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Well 5000$ is really a good amount try to invest it in something very unique, Try to invest your coins in Ethereum I believe that It will go up someday but it will be risky and it will take time so you will need patience.

Are you only looking for Crypto investments?
If not you can invest in some physical things like property and you can buy some shares 5000$ is enough .
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Gamble all in in one cryptocurrency.  Imagine if you did it with Ethereum or Monero when they were under 5 USD.  Those people who did are millionaires today.

I was gonna try doing it with XMR's little brother Aeon and accumulate 20k Aeons, but no couldn't do it.  I prefer the strategy that has been working for me, trend following.  It's slow but I'm still up overall.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi,

i don't want to hear about specific coins!

I just want to hear you strategic ideas how to get a huge profit in the next 2-3 years.

What do you think would be best?
Pages:
Jump to: