Pages:
Author

Topic: BEST TELEGRAM SIGNAL CHANNELS - page 2. (Read 333 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 11, 2018, 08:03:58 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm curious about that which vip - premium telegram signal channels are most accurate that gives most successful signals (more than %90 success rate for example) ? Also which of them have best price/performance level ? And lastly which bots can we use for telegram signals (It uses telegram signals [TP levels and SL] automaticaly also has trailing stoploss etc.. ) Sorry for my insufficient English but i guess i explained what i mean.

Ty all.
In my experience I didn't suggest any premium telegram channel in crypto trading because most of the channels are just see the market condition then they will predict assumption it is not workout in many times. If you really looking for crypto trading you must actively monitor the market and this forum. Because it is more than enough to find the new signal.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
November 11, 2018, 04:13:32 AM
If you want to earn on trading, then it is better to immerse yourself in this topic with your head and learn how to trade independently. Telegram signals are earned only by the owners of these channels. When you start trading successfully, you can create your own channel)
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 04:04:45 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm curious about that which vip - premium telegram signal channels are most accurate that gives most successful signals (more than %90 success rate for example) ? Also which of them have best price/performance level ? And lastly which bots can we use for telegram signals (It uses telegram signals [TP levels and SL] automaticaly also has trailing stoploss etc.. ) Sorry for my insufficient English but i guess i explained what i mean.

Ty all.
Pages:
Jump to: