Pages:
Author

Topic: Best thing you bought with Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 651 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
October 26, 2021, 07:40:26 PM
... 8 Bitcoins (around 6500 CZK by that time)
How long it is?  I have been short researched the value as of the of 6500CZK (Czech Koruna) for now in USD is in $293.13.
Maybe it was a long time ago when Bitcoin isn't popular in the market, but now you can even use it as a payment system like countries that have been declared as legal tender.

I have a lot of things that have been bought with my Bitcoin but it's not directly used in Bitcoin, I converted first into fiat and then use it to buy stuff.  Bitcoin in my place isn't yet much popular.

Regarding the black market, I have always been always afraid of making such transactions there using Bitcoin, it's maybe prone to scam.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 26, 2021, 12:58:45 PM
What was the best/most interesting thing you bought with Bitcoin, when, where you bought it and how many Bitcoins it did cost? Grin

I almost bought a desert eagle on some darkmarket for like 8 Bitcoins (around 6500 CZK by that time) but I decided not to buy it, because it maybe was scam and if not, then my mom would kill me with it, if she knew that I was big gun fan back then... Cheesy Cheesy

Well the most interesting thing I brought with Bitcoins would be pet supplies. I was looking around for one and apparently in India we don't really have a lot of options but in Ukraine it amazes me how people accept cryptos like bitcoins and how the government's policies are also friendly. Therefore  this was the most interesting thing I brought using bitcoins. Some of my friends did
use them to buy drugs, which I personally do not support. Apparently in the UK you can buy weed pens and stuff using bitcoins, which is not really a good use for Bitcoins and I do believe the government should look further into this matter.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
October 26, 2021, 11:58:20 AM
Those gold-colored metal bitcoin coins on Purse.io. Why? Because I was really intoxicated one Saturday night and for some reason decided to buy a physical bitcoin because why the heck not. It was something like $12 each so no biggie, but bitcoin at that time was like $1k so..
Activity: 82
Merit: 38
Trusted Bitcoin escrow - escrowedbitcoin.com
October 26, 2021, 11:39:44 AM
What was the best/most interesting thing you bought with Bitcoin, when, where you bought it and how many Bitcoins it did cost? Grin

I almost bought a desert eagle on some darkmarket for like 8 Bitcoins (around 6500 CZK by that time) but I decided not to buy it, because it maybe was scam and if not, then my mom would kill me with it, if she knew that I was big gun fan back then... Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: