Pages:
Author

Topic: Best three projects with growth potential - page 4. (Read 2153 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 26, 2017, 09:57:48 PM
For me at this time in crypto. My number one project is spectre.ai. My number two project is spectre.ai and My number three project is still Spectre.ai. The team have an outstanding skill. The platform is building broker less platform for trading. And as it is right now everything is set and a lots of people believe they will deliver.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
October 26, 2017, 09:50:39 PM
BOScoin and ICON are coming soon, and i think they have a lot of potential to grow. I also think ETC has a lot of room for growth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 26, 2017, 09:12:13 PM
Can you show your investment portfolio only with real products. I don't have time to learn the concept of all products, but i hope for you.
I'm Looking for three top projects with growth potential.
Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -
Thanks everybody for feedback.
Do as in the example for more readable.

I have big trust with Civic and Stellar. I am not sure about Polkadot. I just know that is a design in dresses and clothes that are usually worn during New Year's time here in my place. LOL.  Wink

ETH- the main coin used by crypto projects and ICOs
Waves- developing smart contracts, DEX, etc.
ETC- the real ethereum. Gonna fly in the coming months to come.  Wink

Polkadot    have is good team(2 devs who made ethereum)
Agree about  ETC , will see  updates in November.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
October 26, 2017, 09:08:33 PM
Im watching on new project
Everex : digital cryptobank
Stex.exchange - trading all coin on one place . 100% commission distributed to all tokenholder
Electroneum
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY
October 26, 2017, 08:26:55 PM
EOS
Radix
Stockbet
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 26, 2017, 08:25:55 PM
The best three according to my version and I have also planted some there.
1.Stellar. Ever climbed the ladder up to 500% more this year,and now I see news going into ICO.
2.XEM. There is a new token there that appears surface,this is a form of development of the company.
3.XRP. Have started moving in the market and this coin community I see in social media unite to the next stage.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
October 26, 2017, 08:21:01 PM
Stellar came with some very good news a few days ago and today, we got another one:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-first-ico-ever-to-take-place-on-stellar-smartlands-your-thoughts-about-2315205
I think Stellar has a huge growth potential.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 08:15:40 PM
NEBLIO - support restfulAPI with variety of programming languages for easy enterprise blockchain deployment- c#, java, js, node.js, python, ruby, .net, GO.

DEEPONION - currency that is integrate with TOR network for better privacy. have another few functions such as DeepSend, QuickSend, DeepMessage, DeepVault, Voting, and will support  SmartContract in the future
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 26, 2017, 08:06:47 PM
I wouldn't say theres best project to go in because nothing is the best Tongue

However, i would suggest you Coss

This is a really good coin to look at, personally i held around 2BTC worth of it Tongue

2btc is an impressive amount of COSS that you will be holding. Congratz on the daily passive income that you can be generating. I felt impressed by COSS that they have resolved the DAO issue and now they are officially distributing token into your wallet. And the most beautiful part is that you can convert some coins/tokens into eth so you dont have to wait for months just for a certain coin to reach a decent amount of trading or withdrawal.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
October 26, 2017, 08:04:32 PM
Can you show your investment portfolio only with real products. I don't have time to learn the concept of all products, but i hope for you.
I'm Looking for three top projects with growth potential.
Example:
1.Civic - thats why
2.Stellar -
3.Polkadot -

I have big trust with Civic and Stellar. I am not sure about Polkadot. I just know that is a design in dresses and clothes that are usually worn during New Year's time here in my place. LOL.  Wink

ETH- the main coin used by crypto projects and ICOs
Waves- developing smart contracts, DEX, etc.
ETC- the real ethereum. Gonna fly in the coming months to come.  Wink
Activity: 280
October 26, 2017, 08:02:36 PM
BTX (yeah another fork, under the radars since april, but on the tech side, the best bitcoin alternative)
pirl (pretty new, but good potential to be the best ether alternative)
not sure about the third one, but I am monitoring KMD and ZEN

Why ?
Because they are based on successful coins, with nice improvements and/or without the negative points of the originals.
Activity: 504
October 26, 2017, 07:56:24 PM
my advice is monetha and cindicator. both developers are equally active and often hold live streaming to discussions on facebook. they also do not haphazardly choose an exchanger for his coin. i think mth and cnd is great for long term investment.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
October 26, 2017, 07:43:11 PM
1.stex.exchange
2.debt
3.omg
Activity: 252
October 26, 2017, 06:52:48 PM
Activity: 99
October 26, 2017, 05:26:13 PM
Bitcoin because of obvious reasons, then I would say Litecoin because it's been around for years and been very successful. Lastly I would say Waves and waves could have a very high ceiling if the developers do it right
Activity: 67
October 26, 2017, 05:24:54 PM
These three are my favorite:

1. OMG(payment solution)
2. Loopring(decentralized exchange protocol);
3. IOTA(based on DAG, not blockchain)

Activity: 75
Merit: 3
October 26, 2017, 05:01:28 PM
ethereum blue, centra, and elastic. im not saying they are all good projects but i m checking this tokens grows and they start to grow last 2 days you should have a look.
Activity: 98
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
October 26, 2017, 05:01:04 PM
I am looking to create an ICO announcement thread here on bitcointalk. Looking for any one who provide that service I will appreciate it. Or I can get your junior member thread. Please contact me at @BoonTech (telegram handle)
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 04:58:32 PM
Swarm Fund is looking really good

super solid dev team based out of Silicon Valley

highly practical use cases that could see real world implementation very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

ico is live now, only one more day left to invest:
https://www.swarm.fund/
It seems like there's not that many investors willing to just keep their Bitcoins. There's just too many scams going on in this section.
Activity: 142
October 26, 2017, 04:56:49 PM
Swarm Fund is looking really good

super solid dev team based out of Silicon Valley

highly practical use cases that could see real world implementation very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

ico is live now, only one more day left to invest:
https://www.swarm.fund/
Pages:
Jump to: