Pages:
Author

Topic: Best time to buy BTC NOW? - page 15. (Read 2469 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 25, 2024, 05:00:53 PM
Mate asking other people when to buy or sell your bitcoin is not the best move it is your money and no one knows it nor yourself the most than yourself if you know you already can afford the current price then just buy it waiting too much might lead you to missing an opportunity  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 25, 2024, 04:42:52 PM
As you might know, the price of bitcoin reached its lower point since last month.

Should those who want to buy more do it now or do you believe we'll see the bitcoin price get down a little more?

Some here were talking about rumours of BTC being purchased from Saudi Arabia, but well, that's just a rumour.
But people tend to panic and sell, so this might be the best moment to buy as much btc as possible. What do you think?

I could answer it very easily for such a price when ETF was not approved, that yes it's the best time to buy back now or get in because until the end of 2024 still, a new ATH is optimistic. At the same time for now I think a decent time to buy but I'll hold my hands for a breakout of the psychological support level of 38k to fill my bags aggressively. Not a piece of financial advice just my observation that being greedy I should wait for more to buy more.

At the same time, the ground is still highly bullish for 2024 and this cycle will conclude itself in somewhere mid of 2025 and its just the beginning so hold tight.
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 5
January 25, 2024, 04:33:38 PM
As you might know, the price of bitcoin reached its lower point since last month.

Should those who want to buy more do it now or do you believe we'll see the bitcoin price get down a little more?

Some here were talking about rumours of BTC being purchased from Saudi Arabia, but well, that's just a rumour.
But people tend to panic and sell, so this might be the best moment to buy as much btc as possible. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: