Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading method in terms of accuracy for day trading? - page 2. (Read 166 times)

copper member
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1771
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I tried a bunch of trading strategies, indicators, but then I came to realize that It depends on one's trading style. I don't do harmonic patterns, Elliott Waves etc. I mostly rely on price action, support and resistance levels and maybe have a look at a few simple indicators (RSI, MACD)

Sometimes I trade low cap, volatile coins, most of the methods listed above are mostly suitable for High Market cap coins like Bitcoin and maybe ETH. It's hard to use them to analyze some low cap coins, for reasons you obviously know about.

I am trying to learn pine script so that i can be able to script strategies and back test them. I think the most important aspect of trading that's ignored most is risk management. You can have a very good strategy that wins 90% of the trades, but if your risk management is poor. You can blow off your account in a single trade, especially with trading derivatives with a high leverage.
Activity: 177
Merit: 32
Hello guys,

I use Elliott Waves in my trading but I'm studying Price Action and Gann to complement my knowledge.

Those that tested multiple methods, what did you find as more efficient in terms of accuracy for day trading?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: