Pages:
Author

Topic: Best trading places - page 8. (Read 38633 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 252
January 03, 2017, 12:33:18 AM
I just use poloniex,bitrex,c-cex and yobit sometimes livecoin so far the best trading site work for me is poloniex because they a huge volume of trade there and the other platform are just normal.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 02, 2017, 11:51:07 PM
Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I can speak about one excellent plateform EXMO.COM. Here I am working 2-3 years and I can say that we have passed a long way in trading. Especially 2016 was fantastic year, I have a lot of deals and everytime I needed help or there were some issues the support was in excellent position, so we got solutions for every question very quickly and operative. There are many different ways to deposit and withdraw money. Also there exists high level security system, so you can no worry about your financies and deals. I am very glad to be part of EXMO community. So, Happy New Year and good luck for new beginnings to create more fantastic and powerful crypto 2017!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
January 02, 2017, 11:22:43 PM
I will suggest go for the trading site that has a big volume of Bitcoin just like c-cex go for the trading site that has a lot of traders because it will affect the supply an demand that will cause the moving of graph or volume and price of certain coin. So go for the trading site that has a big volume of Bitcoin and friendly user trading site. And last Don't invest in shitcoin that will cause your money to became a trash.

Indeed there is many advantages of big trading site like c-cex but in my point of view other trading site such as poloniex or bittrek also good, even though you trade alternative coin but i prefer don't play with coin which low level interestingness and low of popularity because it is not potentially difficult to you get profit on trade.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 02, 2017, 08:23:16 PM
I will suggest go for the trading site that has a big volume of Bitcoin just like c-cex go for the trading site that has a lot of traders because it will affect the supply an demand that will cause the moving of graph or volume and price of certain coin. So go for the trading site that has a big volume of Bitcoin and friendly user trading site. And last Don't invest in shitcoin that will cause your money to became a trash.
Activity: 1092
January 02, 2017, 01:50:46 AM
Hey people,

I'm looking for a plateform to trade on btc. I currently hold some coins in exchange, but that's rather different cause you can only buy or sell btc here. There is no possibility of leverage for example.

I don't really know a lot about the different possible website, but I know that lot of trading plateform have... Dubious method or security. So I'd like to have the opinion of some of view before trying it.

Thanks in advance!

In my assessment, the exchange that I could give as a good place of trading was c-cex and bittrex this two are really totally advantage for everyone if you tried to trade in this sites
Activity: 882
January 01, 2017, 04:18:37 PM
i like kraken, there is leverage there and other features, bitfinex also seems good, but there was an hacking attempt in the past, the one that is still somehow safe is only kraken to me
I am with this. kraken is pretty safe. even Poloniex is a bigger exchange. but they still don't have proper security. but kraken require you to verify your Identify . proof of address ID card etc. which is a good point for them.
The whole point of using bitcoin in trading or in other thing is to keep your identity hidden from the internet and if these sites require you to give identity to use them then what is the point of trading with bitcoin you can go and trade with fiat on other sites, for me the best sites to trade in are the ones that allow you short time investment and without any verification.
Activity: 588
December 30, 2016, 06:47:09 PM
i think that BITSANE exchange is trusted and secure exchange for trading and there is maximum exchange for trading but i feel safe and secure when i trade in BITSANE exchange because there is a lot of people are using BITSANE exchange nowadays and it getting too much popularity than other exchange.
Any proof? and I weren't seeing it in the http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
But where is it going? Totally I just wanna prove it. So totally we were speaking about the fact, but nice promotion, dude.
i think that bitsane is new exchange and i also heard about it but it will be take a longer time to get popularity and i think they need more promotion for their exchange like as liqui exchange then i hope they will go ahead .
Yes but i think most of the exchanges are trusted and reliable you can put your trust on it, but to me I think the most important thing is that you should not to put your all bitcoin in exchange on same time. As there are also chance that the exchange can be hacked just like bitfinex , therefore you need to put your money in different exchange in different  time.
yes i am agree with you, i think the most important thing is to invest your bitcoins in different place using different exchanges, because you should not put all your money in risk in one time.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 28, 2016, 05:15:32 PM
i think that BITSANE exchange is trusted and secure exchange for trading and there is maximum exchange for trading but i feel safe and secure when i trade in BITSANE exchange because there is a lot of people are using BITSANE exchange nowadays and it getting too much popularity than other exchange.
Any proof? and I weren't seeing it in the http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
But where is it going? Totally I just wanna prove it. So totally we were speaking about the fact, but nice promotion, dude.
i think that bitsane is new exchange and i also heard about it but it will be take a longer time to get popularity and i think they need more promotion for their exchange like as liqui exchange then i hope they will go ahead .
Yes but i think most of the exchanges are trusted and reliable you can put your trust on it, but to me I think the most important thing is that you should not to put your all bitcoin in exchange on same time. As there are also chance that the exchange can be hacked just like bitfinex , therefore you need to put your money in different exchange in different  time.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
December 28, 2016, 08:26:19 AM
i like kraken, there is leverage there and other features, bitfinex also seems good, but there was an hacking attempt in the past, the one that is still somehow safe is only kraken to me
I am with this. kraken is pretty safe. even Poloniex is a bigger exchange. but they still don't have proper security. but kraken require you to verify your Identify . proof of address ID card etc. which is a good point for them.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 28, 2016, 08:07:24 AM
i am using kraken, polo and c-cex, there platform is user friendly and easy to understand. You just need to patience on trading on that platform. Polo is the best on short term trade in my opinion. 'coz there value is unstable, value for some coin will dump suddenly but when you refresh it will pump, based on what i've observe. Just do small capital trade, you don't need to go big if you are a newbie.
i my self using yobit for a long time. for every time i found it trusted and never find any issue related to trading or transaction, i have fully trusted on it and will continue using it in future.
Yes yobit is also a great trading site because i never encountered any problem when i do deposit and withdraw on that site. I also use yobit and the only concern for me, is there's a lot of altcoins there and most of them are just created by the developer to stole bitcoins because of their being worthless and inactive in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
December 28, 2016, 07:52:26 AM
i am using kraken, polo and c-cex, there platform is user friendly and easy to understand. You just need to patience on trading on that platform. Polo is the best on short term trade in my opinion. 'coz there value is unstable, value for some coin will dump suddenly but when you refresh it will pump, based on what i've observe. Just do small capital trade, you don't need to go big if you are a newbie.
i my self using yobit for a long time. for every time i found it trusted and never find any issue related to trading or transaction, i have fully trusted on it and will continue using it in future.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
December 27, 2016, 09:32:16 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 27, 2016, 09:03:27 AM
Hey people,

Thanks in advance!
what I like about poloniex is fast withdrawal. I have test them and I can advice any one to trust them. Poloniex platform is beginners friend and as a professional trader is good because of their withdrawal policies. Remember margin or leverage trading is a very risk venture and as your entire capital can be wiped out in a signal trade. Have you good money management in place and you will succeed in it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 18, 2016, 05:34:24 PM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 18, 2016, 02:41:44 PM
Hi, the best trading platform is EXMO.COM  Feel free to try it.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 18, 2016, 08:03:03 AM
i advice you to trade in kraken as it is nice place to do it
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 18, 2016, 07:12:36 AM
Trade for free (this mean you can never deposit but only withdraw) on my U2 site.
The trade principles are the same as everywhere.
You have the fun and the earning but never the lost.
New members start with "zero" and then they can only earn...never less than "zero" on your  U2 account.

You see exactly what other members have done.
You can see what you had if you had trade otherwise.

Do not say it's the webmaster who has not explain the principle...you are the trader not the tourist...(lol)
Do not say you do not earn because the webmaster is red trusted...other members earn...because what is earnable is earned buy someone.
For the webmaster it does not matter who earns.

If you are not able to trade by winspiral and earn,better stay away from trading places.

where u2 site, or link http://winspiral.net/ in your trading site
i can't find chart and about tool interfeace exchanger, nothing link to register too
and what is coin support in trading your exchanger

bitsane new exchanger site , in trusted, you can try in there, in zero fee too in promotion

The site is the one in my signature.
The site has over 50 pages.(see links in left menu)

My site is not an exchanger.
it's a trading site where you trade shares and the profit is in bitcoin once you traded with profit.
Activity: 588
December 18, 2016, 06:58:26 AM
Trade for free (this mean you can never deposit but only withdraw) on my U2 site.
New members start with "zero" and then they can only earn...never less than "zero" on your  U2 account.

Do not say it's the webmaster who has not explain the principle...you are the trader not the tourist...(lol)
Do not say you do not earn because the webmaster is red trusted...other members earn...because what is earnable is earned buy someone.

If you are not able to trade by winspiral and earn,better stay away from trading places.

where u2 site, or link http://winspiral.net/ in your trading site
i can't find chart and about tool interfeace exchanger, nothing link to register too
and what is coin support in trading your exchanger

bitsane new exchanger site , in trusted, you can try in there, in zero fee too in promotion
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 18, 2016, 04:58:23 AM

Activity: 770
December 18, 2016, 04:36:53 AM
Bitsane is a new trading platform and it needs more time to develop and invite more members. I do not think it is a good idea to join Bitsane because OP is newbie. The best trading platform for the newbie, in my opinion, is Yobit. Yobit has existed for a long time and the newbie tend to start trading on this platform before joining other sites. And please, learning before trading, you can have some good experience from learning.
Pages:
Jump to: