Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Trading Platform ? - page 3. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 05:40:12 PM
Which is the best trading platform for trading in Alt-coins ? There is a problem in Bitfinex, Sometimes the trade gets delayed even hours and that time your money is stuck and you can not trade. If anybody knows solution to this problem, please recommend it. Thanks.
It depends on what pair you trading for  USD or BTC. For BTC  I used Bittrex or you also can look at the Poloniex and Binance. For USD   I used  Bitstamp (has only major crypto such as  BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH) and Bitfinex
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 05:04:46 PM
Which is the best trading platform for trading in Alt-coins ? There is a problem in Bitfinex, Sometimes the trade gets delayed even hours and that time your money is stuck and you can not trade. If anybody knows solution to this problem, please recommend it. Thanks.

there are many trusted trading platforms for altcoins and tokens. Personally I use Poloniex, Yobit for trading altcoins, and Etherdelta for trading tokens. I think this are the most stable platforms for trading altcoins and tokens.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
December 10, 2017, 05:02:57 PM
For example, there is such a trading platform, as Tabtraider. In my opinion, a good platform. You can set the signals, you can trade.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 02:41:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: