Pages:
Author

Topic: best trading sites? - page 6. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
December 21, 2017, 06:47:48 AM
Bitfinex is the most professional crypto exchange. And it let to buy USD for hedge feasibility. But there are just blockchain infrastructal currencies. I like binance exchange too.
On Bitfinex, the registration of new users was suspended, as far as I know there is an invitation code. And everyone is still tense with the situation with Teather. A major scandal may occur and the consequences will be bad. But exchange is excellent. The most advanced I think.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
December 21, 2017, 06:13:40 AM
Bittrex would be the best choice if you are looking for best trading site but if you are just beginners cryptopia would be great to choose if you wanted to be trade starter..there are lots of trading site right now but there are some trading site are asking for higher fee when withdrawing your bitcoin so better to choose a trading site which is asking for less fee like bittrex
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 06:08:44 AM
We will help you trade check our telegram channel for more details. NO MATER, YOU ARE A  NEWBIE OR LEGEND IN TRADING
Profit Analysis 20-12-2017
#EMC2      3%
#LSK         16%
#NXT         5%. first call
#NXT         5%. second call
#FLDC       10%

Total profit = 39% 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Hope you guys are happy those who following me.

Telegram:- https://t.me/poloniexsignalsforyou
G-mail:- [email protected]
Twitter:- https://twitter.com/polosignals/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2510441.60
Activity: 168
December 21, 2017, 05:59:44 AM
I have used Poloniex and Bitfinex, both seem good to me as trading platforms. If you are just learning, start out small by just trading one or two coins. I recommend sticking with Bitcoin or a major altcoin until you have time to learn and do research on others. For whichever coin you pick to trade, buy on a dip (drop in price). I also recommend that you don't buy all at once. Put in a buy order for a small portion of your trading balance. When that buy goes thru, the price could drop more, so buy a little more if it drops again. Keep doing this and you can buy through the drop. When the price increases enough for you to make the profit you want, put in the sell order.

I also heard bitfinex and poloniex are good exchanger. But you can also try bittrex, so many people are trading in the site.
However, i always prefer to trade in local exchanger to make easier converting to local money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 05:52:07 AM
I think best trading sites are coinone and Bithumb
Activity: 180
December 21, 2017, 05:43:51 AM
Poloniex withdrawals are not good, i would say bitfinex for sure at this point etoro is pretty good too
why not good? too long?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
December 21, 2017, 05:36:00 AM
This topic has been discussed already. Trading platforms are not all the same, there are trading pairs that are available in Cryptopia that is not available in Bittrex and there are functions that are available in Poloniex but not available in Cryptopia and Bittrex but one of the most important thing that a trading platform can offer is customer support, if they suck in answering tickets, they will lose their followers even if they have the most beautiful and easy to use user interface.
Activity: 427
December 21, 2017, 05:28:59 AM
I have used bittrex since start and they are one of the top and trusted exchanges to trade. I had bad experience with poloniex ( Withdrawal Issues) and others so won't recommend them.
Activity: 255
December 21, 2017, 05:26:52 AM
Many trading places you can use, maybe binance, poloniex or bitfinex and my advice is careful in choosing a coin
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
December 21, 2017, 04:57:12 AM
where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?

I use BitMex for trading BTC with leverage. I use Binance and Shapeshift for trading altcoins.

I would take some time to read some basics about trading and risk management. Babypips is a great resource for new traders. I can't emphasize enough that you need to constantly be thinking about risk. You want minimal risk, maximum gains. That means carefully planning where you want to enter and exit a trade and most importantly, where your stop losses are. I recommend checking out Tim West on Tradingview and CarpeNoctom on Twitter/Youtube for trading strategies and ideas.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 04:09:12 AM
I think the best trading site is Binance because;
Binance is top 4 exchanger
Binance has two basic layouts for Traders (Basic and View Pro)
Cheap trading fee. Binance charges an average fee of 0.1% on each trade and you can enjoy 50% discount if using Binance token for trading fees

+ Binance announced support of most BTC forks: if you have any BTC balance on Binance, you will get these forks for free.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
December 21, 2017, 04:05:22 AM
I use exchanges such as binance, bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex. In the first, I use this amount for risk diversification, and secondly, each exchange has its own peculiarities and advantages. I'm still interested in the exchange OKex and Huobi, who uses them, what do you say? do these two exchanges have any distinctive features?
Activity: 429
December 21, 2017, 03:53:03 AM
poloniex and bittrex just because I'm trying to trade sites but I know many trading sites but to make sure that it's just good to use because of the pictures and stuff that's done on these sites, but I still have the bittrex because it's more beautiful than other trading sites and millions of users who also trade it. But poloniex is more precisely what makes it different from bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 21, 2017, 02:29:17 AM
Hello!

where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?

Just build experience, that's the best tip. Since while you are continously progressing your trading journey, you will soon automatically adopt new ideas on how to deal with the current price volatility of your chosen alts.

There are also lots of cryptocurrencies to trade so you can't avoid using multiple trading platforms at the same time. Sometimes you want to used, for let's say Bittrex, but your coins are not present. All trading platforms are applicable for beginners, what you must need to understand first is their interface so that you can navigate on their features easily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 21, 2017, 02:01:27 AM
I think the best trading site is Binance because;
Binance is top 4 exchanger
Binance has two basic layouts for Traders (Basic and View Pro)
Cheap trading fee. Binance charges an average fee of 0.1% on each trade and you can enjoy 50% discount if using Binance token for trading fees
Activity: 770
Merit: 257
December 21, 2017, 01:18:59 AM
The best trading site that I have been using is Paxful, Nice customer service, fast transaction and no verification drama
paxful less so popular among traders, even I just found out from your comments, after i browse there are some negative comments about paxful, some people say paxful is a scam, but I do not know for sure, because I never trade there.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 12:49:09 AM
The best trading site that I have been using is Paxful, Nice customer service, fast transaction and no verification drama
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
December 20, 2017, 11:11:59 PM
As a beginner you should avoid Bittrex and Poloniex, these two have got issues. You can start trading with Binance, Cryptopia, Hitbtc or Kraken. You can create account in several of them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 257
December 20, 2017, 10:54:07 PM
bittrex and poloniex are very popular among altcoin traders, bittrex requires a rather difficult verification, Without verification, you will be limited to withdraw funds there, I myself use poloniex although actually prefer bittrex.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
December 20, 2017, 10:34:50 PM
Hello!

As a lot of the post recomended here, better to use bittrex for trading. There are a lot of coins to choose from but currently they are not accepting new user due to that there are so many users are using it.
You can also try bitfinex and binance, they have a new refferal system I think right now. So when you register get some refferal ID or code from your friends to get register.

About the tips, you can read and explore this forum, there are so many tips and guides you can learn from it and the basic rule that I can give to you was 'Buy Low and Sell High'.
Best you can do when you were a beginner is to DYOR or Do Your Own Research.
Pages:
Jump to: