Pages:
Author

Topic: best upcoming ICO - page 12. (Read 21206 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 03:08:45 PM
Eloncity is a good project for this July. And I'm involved in this project. Eloncity is a bold project that I have known so far. I think this project will be a great success. Also, I found the Buddy project very good. They have their own products and partnerships with many big companies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 09, 2018, 02:39:43 PM
Check out Spotcoin. Spotcoin is new cryptocurrency exchange created in Georgia .
SpotCoin ICO: NEO Crypto Exchange, OTC Trading & Payments
this is my personal tip for july 2018 .the ICO dates will be announced soon . I think this will be a really interesting exchange on the neo platform

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 12:34:27 PM
I think one should invest into real products or stable at least. If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 200$, hope to get some profit
July 08, 2018, 07:48:24 AM
There are lots of ICOs coming each and every day. But only few have good vision and the team. One good project is Daneel.io. Read whitepaper to get clear about the vision of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
July 08, 2018, 06:25:52 AM
maybe it is a shame to my signature ( well , that one is also a great one ) , but i have a very good feeling about VAR which is working closely with blue frontiers , they are building a way of life , and if seasteading is something of your interest , that could be the one
July 08, 2018, 06:22:36 AM
Tezos is a new decentralized blockchain that manages itself by establishing a true digital federation. It facilitates formal verification, which mathematically proves the correctness of the code that controls the transaction and increases the security of the most sensitive or financially-weighted smart contract.
Activity: 97
July 08, 2018, 05:11:37 AM
There really is promise to ICOs rise. I see great potential in the Electroneum mind. The system and the service it gives are very smooth so far and it would be better to invest in this ICO. There is also a Gladius who is also a great ICO with huge potential to be a great thing in the near future. Investing in it can give you an advantage. But You still have to do your secondary research to make sure the ICO that suits You.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
July 07, 2018, 08:25:16 PM
Neoexchange(NEX) seems very interesting. Crowd sale is coming soon. It is the exchange platform based on the NEO blockchain. It has a lot of interesting features and the hype around the project seems like a very good flip. Not an investment advice but if I would be in the whitelist I'd participate in it for sure.

Akropolis seems ok but not for flip in my opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 06:09:54 AM
Hi experts,

1)which all are the upcoming ICO's.
2)which all re worthy in upcoming icos.

if you want to buy a good ico, quickly buy flogmall ico right now, soon flogmall going to the moon, do not miss this opportunity
July 07, 2018, 06:05:39 AM
I would recommend cryptelo for the ICO. It has the potential to be one of the best ICOs this year. Many are already supporters of cryptelo even in its initial stage. I recommend that you take a look at it. The site link is down there in my signature. Thank you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 06, 2018, 04:57:53 PM
Take a look at upcoming ICO reviews here https://icoguide.com/en/upcoming-icos
This one seems promising, can you tell where do you find the good ICOs except this forum?
Activity: 75
July 06, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
I would recommend blupass ICO...i really like its concept and they have a well experienced team behind the project as well...good roadmap and hence its pre-sale has gathered good atleast and alot of funding was done...the next good ico i would recommend the one in my signature
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
The market is now very bad, all good projects do not make a profit.
I had high hopes for Thrive, Sapien, Cardstask, but the price is now below the price of ICO.
Activity: 141
July 06, 2018, 08:19:55 AM
Set4Earth https://www.set4earth.com/:

The SET Token was created to facilitate global environmental sustainability through innovative product introductions aimed at reducing the world’s carbon footprint and improving the health and fitness levels of everyone on the globe while demonstrating how blockchain technology can be instrumental in this quest through the use of multimedia channels for the betterment of society and generations to come.

With the intention and purpose of saving our environment, the SET project promotes Eco-friendly products and environment savvy Technology on a Decentralised Open Source Blockchain Platform. SET is a Rewards like discount Token which can be used for supporting the sale of anti-pollution products and creating an ecosystem for environmentally sustainable Businesses and entrepreneurs across the globe. The primary goal is to develop a global platform or a marketplace where we can purchase eco-friendly products which are manufactured by our manufacturers who want to use the platform to sell their eco-friendly products to like-minded consumers.

For more information you can visit their Bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysave-environment-tokenset-190k-worth-of-set-tokens-join-now-4361604
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
July 06, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
Take a look at upcoming ICO reviews here https://icoguide.com/en/upcoming-icos
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 06, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
I think Qilimanjaro's decentralised quantum computing project is a promising one, with a perfect combination of cloud quantum computing and a consulting services amongst others that enables companies / users move their problems to a quantum logic etc. The project shows itself to be one of the few project out there that is looking to provide a blockchain based solution to real life businesses.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 07:37:11 AM
Don't ask here if you don't want to be distracted, there will be a lot of ads around, all you need is do some research  Embarrassed
Activity: 79
July 04, 2018, 07:35:49 AM
I would recommend cryptelo for the ICO. It has the potential to be one of the best ICOs this year. Many are already supporters of cryptelo even in its initial stage. I recommend that you take a look at it. The site link is down there in my signature. Thank you.
Activity: 81
July 04, 2018, 03:02:23 AM
have a look in Etherparty, they got potential,  you should check the project whitepaper, roadmap, ERC20 token approval, project future planing, it's root or platform etc, check the comunity the design and the team
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
Aeron is the best up and coming ICO. Almost all ICO aren't unique in any way but aeron has potential.
Pages:
Jump to: