Pages:
Author

Topic: Best use for Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 56
December 29, 2018, 06:50:43 PM
Good question, I wonder what it would take to make bitcoin more suitable for day to day use. I think the price needs to stabilize and there need a number of breakthroughs in second layer solutions. Right now I'm pretty sure the main use is as a store of value and it's mostly used on exchanges where it's traded by bots. Kinda sucks knowing that a peer to peer currency is primarily used for trading on centralized exchanges... like... what??
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
Yeh, I have a similar feeling. When I type Sell buttom, I feel really nervous. I know that in the next year it would be much more and now I'm selling it. It's better to hold without any movements.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 06:40:36 PM
Uses includes payment , trading and as form of investment
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 05:40:05 PM
When I started to use bitcoin it was pure because it was decentralized, transparent, quick, no high fees, no signatures, no possibility of chargebacks etc. At that time price was around 5-$20 and unfortunately I was too ignorant to realize it's potential.

As of right now main use of Bitcoin would be as investiment or trading. Higher transaction fees with limited transactions per block limits it's use as a daily payment method.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
December 29, 2018, 05:09:41 PM
I would feel naked without some.

Or nude, if you prefer.

Every time I think of selling, the thought of being without any (and thus holding only fiat), makes me sweat and shiver.

Bitcoin....the internet's calming, soothing antiperspirant.
Pages:
Jump to: