Pages:
Author

Topic: Best VPN Services That Accepts Bitcoin and Altcoins - page 2. (Read 3065 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 12
DELETED, nothing to see here  Wink
Activity: 498
Merit: 250

Service is still available,please patronize us.

Thank you
 Service is still available,please patronize us.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
so all of this promotion is about PureVPN ?  Huh i though new vpn service, already use Pure VPN but sometime their DNS is different from country that i choose, i think it is about new VPN service
Purevpn is good but $11 a month ? $9 if you take 6 months Huh ? That's very costly. Most VPN services charge $5 per month.
Why is it so costly?

Check first post in this thread and read all informations. Do you know any other VPN (for $5 per month) that have  750+ Servers in 141 Countries?
I don't think so. (If yes tell me immediately! Wink )
Anyway now, if you order service for 2 years they will charge you only $2.95 per month.

It is actually impossible to get an incredible offer like this for such a price except in the one we offer, so take time to patronize us.

You are right. The benefit that comes with this offer can hardly be found elsewhere for that cheap price.
Purevpn is good but $11 a month ? $9 if you take 6 months Huh ? That's very costly. Most VPN services charge $5 per month.
Why is it so costly?

Check first post in this thread and read all informations. Do you know any other VPN (for $5 per month) that have  750+ Servers in 141 Countries?
Anyway now, if you order service for 2 years they will charge you only $2.95 per month.

It is actually impossible to get an incredible offer like this for such a price except in the one we offer, so take time to patronize us.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Why is it so costly?

Activity: 966
Merit: 535
Why is it so costly?
this service is still available. Please patronize us.
 Hello,

Please visit our site for for latest hot discounts. Offer last for 48hours only.
service is still available.
please patronize our service.
This service is still available,please patronize us.

Thank you
Good day everyone.
PureVPN packs everything you need to protect your Web browsing into a single package, and just happens to have the best overall speed-test scores i've seen.
I feel my data is safe and getting set up is easy and the cost is so reasonable.

Thank you so much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
PureVPN packs everything you need to protect your Web browsing into a single package, and just happens to have the best overall speed-test scores i've seen.
I feel my data is safe and getting set up is easy and the cost is so reasonable.
Good day everyone. Service available.
bumping.
Service very much available.
I do see almost all VPN service providers claim themselves as best. Fortunately we are having lots of VPN providers. So, please get us any special reason (other than OP as these features are available with many providers) to join Purevpn and that too through you.

- Could you get me any additional discount for 2 years membership for bitcoin payments.
- I heard PureVPN has daily sessions limit. (sessions = disconnecting and reconnecting / switching IP location). If you are able to any provision for over ridding it, I am very much interested to buy this services.

You can use Dedicated IP Add-on to avoid IP switching or disconnection. Hope that helps.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Service very much available.
I do see almost all VPN service providers claim themselves as best. Fortunately we are having lots of VPN providers. So, please get us any special reason (other than OP as these features are available with many providers) to join Purevpn and that too through you.

- Could you get me any additional discount for 2 years membership for bitcoin payments.
- I heard PureVPN has daily sessions limit. (sessions = disconnecting and reconnecting / switching IP location). If you are able to do any provision for over ridding it, I am very much interested to buy this services.
Pages:
Jump to: