Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for altcoins? - page 36. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 06:25:57 PM
What is the best and trusted wallet for lots of altcoins?
wallet used to store altcoins must be appropriate to be safe and quiet we save it, if we hold the right eth wallet definitely myetherwallet
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
November 10, 2017, 06:25:18 PM
Perhaps you should try the Parity multisig wallet, I have seen some big titles in the news in these days, it is a symptom that it is very famous. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 04:37:32 PM
If you can find a wallet such as keepkey, trezor or ledger nano s. If those hardware wallet supports the alts you are storing, i would opt for those wallets. If those hardware wallet does not support your alts than download the desktop version of wallet released by the ddvelopers. But honestly hardware wallets are the only option for me. I hate when i have to expose my private key or log in with a private key or password.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 04:37:18 PM
I prefer to use for Altcoins https://www.myetherwallet.com/
For good safety, I use different wallets not to store all the coins in one place
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 04:34:22 PM
myetherwallet that alone I think is enough as long as we also mengangtifkan 2fa method.
Activity: 196
November 10, 2017, 04:26:14 PM
It depends on what you own, but Ledger Wallet is a good option.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 10, 2017, 04:04:26 PM
To secure your coins always use the specific wallet for specific coin developed by dev and apart from this we can also use myetherwallet for Erc20 support coins that is the best Wallet for Ethereum base coins and  Waves wallet for Waves support coins are the best wallets for altcoins in my opinion.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2017, 09:40:01 AM
I am using Coinomi wallet because it supports almost all trusted coins in the market. It is the best for me since I haven't experienced any issues yet with the Coinomi wallet app. What I like about this wallet is it's built-in exchange feature which a holder can do like  buy and sell different kind of coins including erc20 tokens into two options namely Changelly and Shapeshift. There are actually some Altcoin wallets that uses their own platform like WavesWallet, Soferox, MyEtherWallet so on and so forth. I also have those wallets but I am using Coinomi all the time with Altcoins. In terms of Bitcoin wallet, I am using Mycelium wallet because it is proven safe to store huge volume of coins by many.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 09:03:11 AM
No all-in-one wallet for all altcoins. I use the wallet from the altcoin's official website (LTC, DASH, ETH, NEO....)
Activity: 196
November 09, 2017, 08:41:00 AM
Pls correct me if im wrong. He is asking about commen wallet for lot of alts coins. As per my knowldge we have to create diffirent wallets for ech of every one except exchanges. Bt the thing is it is not safer than private wallets.
Activity: 182
November 09, 2017, 08:37:54 AM
I think there is no best wallet all wallet are good it depends on what project you are joining and the wallet they are required.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
November 09, 2017, 08:26:55 AM
the safest wallet is the offline wallet but there is still a risk that if the pc where you keep the offline wallet is destroyed then you can not do anything, print the wallet on a old printer with no internet connexion and no memory, then you can still lose the paper, so there is no safe, there is always a risk
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 08:22:53 AM

It depends on the coins you have in your portfolio as if you have ERC20 coins, then the best wallet is myetherwallet as it is best wallet for ethereum based coins and if you have wave based coins, you can use waveslite wallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 08:12:56 AM
Hey, the best wallet for Altcoins will obviously depend on the blockchain they are built on. The majority of Altcoins are usually built on the Ether Smart Contract so this leaves people mainly using Ether Wallets like MyEtherWallet or MEW for short. It is probably one of the most popular for any ERC-20 Token. (which is more than likely the token you are looking to invest in)
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
November 09, 2017, 08:07:12 AM
Now that parity has been exposed of system vunerability, I'm inclined to believe that Myetherwallet is the best ethereum web wallet there is. I have been using it before without a hitch.
Activity: 350
November 09, 2017, 07:49:04 AM
I think myetherwallet is a good wallet. It is for ethereum also the Ethereum based coins. It is easy to use also. But some people are complaining about the gas.
Activity: 432
November 09, 2017, 07:30:44 AM
Myetherwallet is a good one. My friends are also using it. You can store there a lot of coins in it, and its safe to use and a popular one. Beware that there are fake myetherwallets on the internet.

So check your urls most of the time. If you don't do this even clicking on a link can lose your coins. So be alert !
I agree with you . Myetherwallet is the best choice at this time and everyone can participate in easy ICO projects and get tokens. In recent times MEW has always been a good choice for me because the fees are very cheap and transactions are very fast
ugt
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ugchain.org
November 09, 2017, 07:10:04 AM
 myetherwallet is great  Roll Eyes
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 07:07:51 AM
Myetherwallet is a good one. My friends are also using it. You can store there a lot of coins in it, and its safe to use and a popular one. Beware that there are fake myetherwallets on the internet.

So check your urls most of the time. If you don't do this even clicking on a link can lose your coins. So be alert !
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
November 09, 2017, 06:55:57 AM
I would also recommend myetherwallet that many of forum users already suggested. It is best for ether based altcoins. I would also suggest that you don't store everything in one wallet. There are many wallets online but not all of them are safe. Give your trust to the devs and manage your altcoins trough different wallets. Make myetherwallet your main and think about others like reserve safes.
Pages:
Jump to: