Author

Topic: Best way for steady income - page 171. (Read 335083 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 20, 2016, 11:54:31 PM
Best way to have a steady income?  Get up, dress appropriately, make a resume and apply for a job.
+1 just make sure to be hired, and just in case you have skills you can go and look for online job as well outsource also giving steady income now especially if you can show case your skill like programming, designing, photoshop or anything that can be done online.

Certainly.  It is hard now to find a job especially if you did not finish college.  Skills is very important.  If you have those you can have stable income even in your own home.  Online jobs are on high demands now.  It is good because you do not have to travel to your work from home.  It will save you money plus the fact that you can work anytime you want.  The best thing is, you are the Boss!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 20, 2016, 11:47:43 PM
Best way to have a steady income?  Get up, dress appropriately, make a resume and apply for a job.
+1 just make sure to be hired, and just in case you have skills you can go and look for online job as well outsource also giving steady income now especially if you can show case your skill like programming, designing, photoshop or anything that can be done online.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 20, 2016, 11:08:18 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 20, 2016, 10:43:43 PM
If you need steady income to live off of, get a job either in fiat or BTC.  Crypto jobs are few and far between,  so always have a real life backup plan.

If you just want some pocket change, sig campaigns are the way to go.
Signature campaign not gives you steady income for a long term, i think best way to have steady income is to have a business that make you have daily income while earning in bitcoin. Business can make people rich if they manage it well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
September 20, 2016, 07:50:26 PM
If you need steady income to live off of, get a job either in fiat or BTC.  Crypto jobs are few and far between,  so always have a real life backup plan.

If you just want some pocket change, sig campaigns are the way to go.
Activity: 454
September 20, 2016, 07:48:22 PM
Perhaps you should try  investing in forex. There are already some brokers  that accept deposits via bitcoin, and you can choose  an expert trader to help  you if you need.
Activity: 476
September 20, 2016, 04:02:29 PM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
If you get a job you will get a steady income because you are going to receive money every month. If you have a job and to Bitcoin on the side you can make some pretty nice money.
So this is what I do so that I could make some more money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 20, 2016, 03:55:24 PM
In my country getting a government jobs in banks or some other government depart is said best for the steady for income because there is surety of long term in it with a good salary and not overload of work.But alot of competition for that for passing exams and i am preparing for that right now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 20, 2016, 03:53:17 PM
I'd say just holding, the safest  way, as far as I know... If the btc price rise you  will win, of course, but unfortunately  there's no warranty  that this actually will happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 19, 2016, 11:00:59 PM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
No trading,gambling?  I think your only choice is go to hyip investment scheme but it's more risky or find a good investment in security section  or invest in gambling sites.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2016, 10:56:50 PM
I think the signature campaigns  could help but not really  when your demand  is too big compared  to your earnings  in signature campaign.. As a person, we have  our own satisfaction, so we  have to make sure  that the amount we  are  earning is just enough  to cater our needs.

Signature campaigns are good but we can't say that it is going to be best way and steady income with bitcoin. And I think trading is going to be the most steady way to get good income with bitcoin. But although there are seasons that we are going to lose and it is going to depend on how much you are going to invest with it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 19, 2016, 10:51:39 PM
I think the signature campaigns  could help but not really  when your demand  is too big compared  to your earnings  in signature campaign.. As a person, we have  our own satisfaction, so we  have to make sure  that the amount we  are  earning is just enough  to cater our needs.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 19, 2016, 08:53:01 PM
It is unlikely to earn steady income from btcs, by the fact that the price volatility makes it more difficult. Steady income may be possible by mining, but it requires a high initial investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2016, 01:41:24 PM
A good way to have a steady income in bitcoin is to simply work for fiat and then buy some bitcoins with it  Grin
Even a few bucks a months is enough to get a good amount at the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 19, 2016, 01:39:06 PM
for get steady income "in bitcoin" we can use mining btcoin, for real money/fiat we can to be worker, and get salary every month

steady income on the real job easily and surely you will get a steady income.
but in bitcoin, steady income still look difficult. mining bitcoin is also not steady because there are always distractions. several factors such as the price of bitcoin volatile. income also getting smaller by the halving.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 19, 2016, 01:09:54 PM
nothing all investment online high risk
all investment online only hyip scheme ponzy
on wait time owner much money can scam site

That is why some are building the trust first. So that people wont think that way. But the problem is there is too many scams that are happening, with this bad reputation is given to all.

Yes there are few bunch of people who are involved in scamming people and that makes new comers hesitate in entering the world of bitcoins and it also creates bad image of bitcoins in their minds.
That is just normal because you cannot expect that all people who are in bitcoin are good people, we are living in the cryto world an anonymous world so criminals maybe here therefore we need to be careful with our movement and make sure we are clever all the time.

Yes and if someone promises you to give best returns in quick time then that is surely a ponzi scheme, so we should not get greedy and should have self control to avoid those scammers.

The rule always is: If it is to good to be true, then it is definitely not true at all. Fact is, if it is really true that the hyip sites can earn that big, they should not share that to everyone else and just earn it more by themselves, right? It is a big NO investing to these hyip sites no matter what. Don't just give easily your hard earned money to them.

That's true and I will prefer to hold my coins instead of investing it anywhere as the chances of getting scammed would be higher which will result in loosing my hard earned coins.
saving or holding your coins it takes a long time before you can make a profit.. for me its the best to invest because you can get more in the future.. but in  the right way. not to invest in ponzi site or investment site almost all investment site are scammers..
Better to invest your money in your knowledge so that you can use it in your study and get your skills that you can offer someday to others and earn massive earnings.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2016, 01:00:31 PM

That is why some are building the trust first. So that people wont think that way. But the problem is there is too many scams that are happening, with this bad reputation is given to all.

Yes there are few bunch of people who are involved in scamming people and that makes new comers hesitate in entering the world of bitcoins and it also creates bad image of bitcoins in their minds.
That is just normal because you cannot expect that all people who are in bitcoin are good people, we are living in the cryto world an anonymous world so criminals maybe here therefore we need to be careful with our movement and make sure we are clever all the time.

Yes and if someone promises you to give best returns in quick time then that is surely a ponzi scheme, so we should not get greedy and should have self control to avoid those scammers.

The rule always is: If it is to good to be true, then it is definitely not true at all. Fact is, if it is really true that the hyip sites can earn that big, they should not share that to everyone else and just earn it more by themselves, right? It is a big NO investing to these hyip sites no matter what. Don't just give easily your hard earned money to them.

That's true and I will prefer to hold my coins instead of investing it anywhere as the chances of getting scammed would be higher which will result in loosing my hard earned coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 19, 2016, 12:54:07 PM
for get steady income "in bitcoin" we can use mining btcoin, for real money/fiat we can to be worker, and get salary every month
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 19, 2016, 07:57:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 18, 2016, 10:49:35 AM

Some have claim that they were able to exploit HYIP using the method to first invest then get out early, I was wondering if that is possible so we can make easy money, if smart people can do that maybe HYIP will stop its operation.

But the fact is you will come out of it only if you have made some profits from it, and after you invest and price goes down then you will prefer to hold your investment till you don't make profits from it and may be it will be too  late.
Jump to: