Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way for steady income - page 25. (Read 335083 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 29, 2017, 10:47:15 AM
investment is a very good thing in steady income. with investments then our money will grow faster than saving. Bitcoin becomes an excellent alternative to investment.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
August 29, 2017, 10:10:36 AM
Getting a regular and permanent job is always the best option for a steady income. Bitcoin is just like another sideline for us.

I think you should learn more about the opportunities of bitcoin earnings. People around us are leaving the real jobs because they get paid more in the bitcoin forum as compared to it. They get the time for themselves as well as for their families too. What would you need more than this and real job will never give you such freedom in first place. Bitcoin has started giving the opportunity for steady incomes and it's no more just sideline but real business for many. There are not single ways of earning and that makes us free from worrying about unsteadiness in it.
I personally treat bitcoins like mainstream investment because they deserve it. Bitcoins have changed the lives of masses and this is a fact that people are leaving their jobs because of bitcoins. They are damn tired of getting ruled and snubbed all the time by their bosses who even don’t deserve to be called boss.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 29, 2017, 03:44:09 AM
There are many ways to earn bitcoin. If you want to get "without actively doing anything" Then keep the bitcoin or altcoin for several years but it will not provide a steady income

That's what you call long term investment because you will do nothing but only hold it for a lot of years. This isn't a steady income because if you want to have a daily profit you need to do something and holding is not the way to have a steady income though it's a way to earn for several years, like you are keeping gold in your vault.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
August 29, 2017, 03:30:42 AM
Hello guys! Can you share your strategy to have a steady income here.?
I want to learn how to have stable even if its small atleast not risky..
Thanks guys for your help.!
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
August 29, 2017, 02:58:52 AM
There are many ways to earn bitcoin. If you want to get "without actively doing anything" Then keep the bitcoin or altcoin for several years but it will not provide a steady income
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
August 29, 2017, 02:10:23 AM
I don't really think there can be a source of steady income with out doing any thing, except for some few block chains who pay interest on bitcoin save in there wallets.
So if you don't want to do any thing then you will have to wait till interest is paid on your saved bitcoin for u to have any income.
Activity: 658
August 29, 2017, 02:01:39 AM
Theres no easy way to make money using bitcoin, even harder to make money when you dont want to actually do anything to make that money. Basically the less work you want to do the bigger a risk you need to take to make your money.
I agree with you and in my opinion bitcoin is best way of earning. All you have to do is use bitcoin site in your free available time on daily basis..Bitcoin is officially 100% original and if you want to earn money without gambling etc then all you should do is to buy bitcoins and wait for your income but there’s a risk in it too. One thing to remember great things never came from comfort zone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 01:57:30 AM
All I can think is buy and sell. It can be a steady income but the profit is not that enough to be a best investment but it can be safe though.
Activity: 676
August 29, 2017, 01:44:39 AM
I sell items online and get paid in Bitcoin. I keep a portion of it in BTC, convert some to ETH, and convert the rest into USD.

How did you acquire those items and what means of currency did you use in acquiring them? Will you buy up more stock if the products you're selling after they've been sold? Just come again please and elaborate a little on what you do.
Depends his job, still have many seller do not need spend their money to have those items. Example: VPS account on marketplace, most seller are cheater and use method create accounts free. Grin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
August 29, 2017, 01:36:09 AM
The best way to have a steady income is not to focus on one thing. Multi-investment is a good trait, do not be contented on what you only have try to maximize it as possible as you can. We only lived once we are the captain of our own future, thats why nothing impossible if you just push your limits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 01:09:22 AM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Well if you do not want to go into trading and gambling in order for you to have security on your bitcoins, try to save that bitcoins and wait for it in few years then you will be rich. Other things try to save other coins as well. I hope this could help you!

If you really want a steady and secure income without any risk and a big investments needed then you must show your talent in the internet or what you are really capable of and then accept bitcoin as a payment as much as possible.

There is a lot to earn of course in this forum itself if you just search it closely, no need for spoon feeding because there is a lot of work to do here. There is a lot of way if you think there is and do the work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 29, 2017, 12:07:23 AM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas

Well if you do not want to go into trading and gambling in order for you to have security on your bitcoins, try to save that bitcoins and wait for it in few years then you will be rich. Other things try to save other coins as well. I hope this could help you!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2017, 11:57:20 PM
I sell items online and get paid in Bitcoin. I keep a portion of it in BTC, convert some to ETH, and convert the rest into USD.

How did you acquire those items and what means of currency did you use in acquiring them? Will you buy up more stock if the products you're selling after they've been sold? Just come again please and elaborate a little on what you do.
I think it's easy to understand, he is just having a business online where he sells and accept bitcoin as a payment
and of course when you have bitcoin you have the right to cash it out or keep it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
August 28, 2017, 11:42:24 PM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 28, 2017, 11:20:28 PM
That's a good thing to do now, don't cash out everything because one day you might end up just roaming around the world when the price of bitcoin and Ethereum will shoot up to the moon. Also, what you are doing is a great help to the community because you are promoting bitcoin in your business.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 09:38:05 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
August 28, 2017, 09:22:20 PM
mining bitcoin, ETH pos(soon) or a 9 to 5 job
only 9 to 5 job give us steady income because in job our salary is fixed and we are not be able to make more earning unless our job manager ask. But mining bitcoin is a thing on which we get income depend on our work, if we do lot of work then our income will be more and vice versa. ETH need investment and if you have any then it will give you steady income because it’s price increase uniformly.

Well 9 to 5 jobs are also very scarce to find in certain countries especially the third world countries and so their only hope is working online and getting paid with bitcoins. I can't say 9 to 5 jobs are the only source of steady income but there are others which Bitcoin has facilitated its payment.
Activity: 672
August 28, 2017, 07:22:21 PM
mining bitcoin, ETH pos(soon) or a 9 to 5 job
only 9 to 5 job give us steady income because in job our salary is fixed and we are not be able to make more earning unless our job manager ask. But mining bitcoin is a thing on which we get income depend on our work, if we do lot of work then our income will be more and vice versa. ETH need investment and if you have any then it will give you steady income because it’s price increase uniformly.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
August 28, 2017, 06:04:28 PM
Well if you have a job, make sure to invest some of the money, you get by it, at the end of the month in Bitcoin - like 5%-10% or something. I think this will be the most secure way, since you wont notice the money you are investing and you will always have some Bitcoin. Then just keep the Bitcoin and don't touch it - by a couple of years your investment may turn into "gold" Cheesy The other thing that comes to my mind is to invest in some Proof of Stake alt coin that is promising - like for example Solarcoin, which is growing stronger and stronger everyday, and just let your wallet stake the amount and your coins will grow by a small amount everyday Smiley
My best way of steady income is to join signature campaigns. And keep on posting what the signature campaign requires so that if the checking is done i can have stakes and i can earn money when the distribution is given to us 
How much do you make per month with the signature campaign, if not a secret
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 02:56:21 PM
in my opinion to is get profit in better amount is that you should hold btc for a log amd and then sell it for your profit with increase price . in this way we can get profit with small risk .
The question is when the best time to sell , and if you have big amount in your balances , it doesn't matter as long as you can divided your balances into different source . But , hold it for the few years without spending , it's lazy way to earn for me.

Holding is not a bad way unless you have some other sources for earning as well and those ways must be increasing your held bitcoins, but if you just have some bitcoins and doing nothing but just holding them then that is really not a good decision.

Diversify within regular work and bitcoin is a great plus to earn not relaying on one earning and you will not be broke even if one will dissapear.

Yeah and to make profits from only holding you need to wait for a long time as you never know when price will g o higher, so its good to trade with them to get regular profits and also to increase the level of coins.

But trading is also high risk until you dont have good bankroll, you can do is giving your skills for bitcoin payment and like this you will start to earning bitcoins and you can save big and even do some investment of holding them.

Holding is safe but not profitable, if can give you good profits only if price goes higher but the number of coins will be the same it will not grow by holding, even if you trade with small amount it can increase the level of your coins slowly and steadily.

Yes,holding of bitcoin is safe but I don't agree when yu said holding of bitcoin is not profitable cos holding is profitable. Are you saying some people that bought bitcoin when the incident of bitfinex happen don't make any profit now that the price of bitcoin is $625?

Holding bitcoin can give us a bigger profit and with that we will have the chance to become rich but we cannot say it as a steady income per month etc, as in some times the price of bitcoin increases in some times it drops a little and in some times it remains stable. so with holding we have to start another business also.
I agree man best way to get steady income is hold ur bitcoin for a long time or always join and signature campaign to ear a lot of bitcoin for ur future money. Or go to any faucet but its so small amount of bitcoin u can get all you need is workhard and be patience.
At some point it is true, so the main point is this, while working here in the forum and once you already earned bitcoin just hold it for good right? well this sounds also interesting but we do not know what might come unto us, keep in mind that this is not the only thing we have to focus, there are also lots of stuffs we need to do daily, and in my own experience, I have a day time job in an office, while after I got home I used to work here in the forum as my side job and earn BTC.
yes it's good to hold but if you want to have steady income you must learn how to diversify your capital so that it wouldn't be stock. there are stuffs that you can earn daily part time as business man i guess and while earning bitcoin can sustain steady income.
Pages:
Jump to: