Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way for steady income - page 58. (Read 335083 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
June 07, 2017, 07:57:09 PM
Without trading/loaning and doing nothing how can you earn from bitcoin?
If you are going to invest in cloud mining, they are not secure mostly of them are scam. To earn a steady income you will have to work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
June 07, 2017, 07:46:48 PM
I think depending on the capital, when we have a lot of capital so we can use for investment that could make a steady income. Create property and then rented out then we will get a steady income, join with the ICO is a great solution for passive income.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 07, 2017, 04:59:18 PM
Bitcoin will be really 100k, 500k 1m something like that. Stay in bitcoin, cash out sometimes if needed
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 04:50:17 PM
If you want a steady income just make a business using Bitcoin. Because if you have a business you can sure that you can earn income daily or weekly. In addition you can make an investment also to maximize your income everyday.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
June 07, 2017, 02:36:57 PM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Get a job and buy bitcoin, that is the only way to get a steady income, if you are hoping to get earnings in bitcoin then you need to get used to the fact there is not going to be anything close to a steady income.
Yes but getting a job doesn't guarantee you the best way for a steady income. Meanwhile, steady means something which is continuously occur and a situation may happen where by the employee get fire. In my opinion thinking out the box and been diversional were the best way to make a steady income.
You are correct but at the same time the old model is what works all over the world, so if someone wants steady then getting a job is probably their best bet, just look at the price of bitcoin bitcoin is a lot of things but not steady when it comes to its price.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
June 06, 2017, 05:07:33 AM
Get a job.
Get salary.
Buy BTC.
Buy other profitable Cryptocurrencies.
Let them sit.
Profit???
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 04:52:08 AM
the current mining is very much popular and I think mining become a stable income. Moreover, the current mining using GPU with prices that are not too expensive can benefit high

Since the price is high currently it would be good to venture in mining, it would be more profitable if the electricity cost in your country is cheap.
I also think of venturing in this kind of business but I need to save first to start with a good mining rig, it's expensive but profitable.

in my country, the cost of electricity is not too expensive. I am interested in having a mining rig, but the money has not been collected. I saw my friend's could profit from mining about $200 or more in 1 day. I have plans to buy 5 GPU RX 580 Cheesy

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
June 05, 2017, 06:38:31 PM
the current mining is very much popular and I think mining become a stable income. Moreover, the current mining using GPU with prices that are not too expensive can benefit high

Since the price is high currently it would be good to venture in mining, it would be more profitable if the electricity cost in your country is cheap.
I also think of venturing in this kind of business but I need to save first to start with a good mining rig, it's expensive but profitable.
Yes nowadays the mining is very beneficial because bitcoin is more worthy now and will be more increase in price in the future even the mining fees is also high. If any person have the problem of high priced electricity then they have to get the solar energy electricity for to start the mining.

Having a solar energy is very expensive.  This will almost quadrouple your expenses plus the maintenance.  I think mining is only profitable if you have a low cost to free supply of electricity.  I still believe that having a job is the best way for steady income.  Mining does not guarantee it since you have to compete for the block reward.
to me  i think it is now becoming more and more cheaper, i personally have already install the system in fact it is one time investment and then you do not have to pay bell for electricity. in my country now majority of people are installing that system. actually because of the increasing population the demand of  electricity is increasing and government do not  have the the assets to fulfill these demand and therefore people are now finding other sources of  electricity in which solar system is on top.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
June 05, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

Yes nowadays the mining is very beneficial because bitcoin is more worthy now and will be more increase in price in the future even the mining fees is also high. If any person have the problem of high priced electricity then they have to get the solar energy electricity for to start the mining.

Having a solar energy is very expensive.  This will almost quadrouple your expenses plus the maintenance.  I think mining is only profitable if you have a low cost to free supply of electricity.  I still believe that having a job is the best way for steady income.  Mining does not guarantee it since you have to compete for the block reward.
Activity: 420
June 05, 2017, 04:13:26 PM

Activity: 588
June 05, 2017, 03:47:17 PM
The field of bitcoin is so wide, there’s a many way to generate the bitcoin. Like I said, to make a steady income they need allot a time and master those ways of earning bticoin; Bitcoin Mining, Faucet, BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign, Writing for Blogs and News Sites, Play games to earn bitcoin, Bitcoin Trading, Bitcoin Lending, Gambling, Bitcoin Affiliate Marketing. I don’t what to say that those all need to master but one or more (to make more income) to sure they have a profit.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
June 05, 2017, 12:02:42 PM
Right now for me holding of bitcoin is working just fine. I am not having any big strategic plan about steady income but holding is also giving me great profits all the time. Last big hold was 1000 dollar when it jumped to 2400 dollar recently. Cool that was shivering for me. Lol.

I managed to keep coins, which I bought for 580 dollars. I can not even remember when it was. Already, these coins will bring me much more than I have invested in them. This is a good source of income but not stable. It is best to work in the office and earn money on the Internet at the same time
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 05, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
Right now for me holding of bitcoin is working just fine. I am not having any big strategic plan about steady income but holding is also giving me great profits all the time. Last big hold was 1000 dollar when it jumped to 2400 dollar recently. Cool that was shivering for me. Lol.
Activity: 31
June 05, 2017, 09:40:13 AM
 I thing bitcoin investmment best way for steady income and without investment,
Fiver,upwork,finance, others
Its working only your knowledge..
Have a lost of time,hard working, and lost of English knowledge.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 05, 2017, 06:55:02 AM

With this high price, even doing signature campaigns would give you a decent income already. If the price of btc would stay this way, a lot of people can actually go through with their day doing signatures and other services offered in the forums.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
June 05, 2017, 05:22:17 AM
Currently the easiest and the best way to save bitcoin or altcoin, we all know that the price bitcoin rose more than 800% if compared to last year, while the average altcoin rose 400% if compared to last year. Cryptocurrency is the solution for steady income.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 05, 2017, 04:38:49 AM
Hello All,

What you think is the best investment to gain steady income in btc without actively doing anything?
So no trading/gambling/loaning etc.

Steady income more likely to be 'small & secure' than 'big & risky'.

Thanks,
BR Oinas
Well in every field,you have to work hard to earn and remaining idle will yield you no benefits.
But now in bitcoin's today's situation,since its price is increasing constantly,you can just hold your bitcoins in your wallet and just remain idle and after few months,it will give you good returns.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 05, 2017, 04:14:43 AM

Activity: 48
June 05, 2017, 03:31:04 AM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 05, 2017, 03:14:39 AM
Earning a steady income in the bitcoin world is hard for me, but you can try to apply for a signature campaign so you can get a job and earn a steady income for a certain period of time because the income from that signature campaign its nature not permanent.

That is true. I was even at the point where I stopped my signature campaign due to doing other projects but is now coming back because the price of bitcoin is just tempting Smiley This only means that my signature campaign is really not my primary source of income but just a side income.
Yes I agree with you.
Earning in bitcoin is very difficult.

Bitcoin only additional income also in my opinion because the price is very fantastic today.
😀😀😀
I don't think it is just an additional income, if you will go big you will not think that way. Before I think it was but later I realize that if I focus more in bitcoin I could earn more than I am making in my day job so I decided to go full time and sacrifice my job, the result was good, I made a gamble and I was happy. I am now a full time trader and I can do it at the comfort of my own home, it's never an additional income to me now.
Pages:
Jump to: