Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to acquire bitcoins if your under 18? Harder than you think :/ - page 3. (Read 20828 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1006
localbitcoins.com - solution to all of the worlds problems Wink

(if there are no traders in your area, just set up an advertisement, maybe someone will contact you soon)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Title pretty much explains it. I'm 17 and id like to know the easiest way I could get some BTC from the comfort of my home sitting in front of my computer. I have a debit / credit card and would like to know if there are any possible ways I can get some bitcoins. Just about every way you get bitcoins requires you to go through a site like dwolla or paypal or something of the nature and you have to be 18 to register on any major online banking / money transfer site and since most of them make you link your bank accounts or verify your CC info you cant get past the age requirement. I tried buying linden dollars through second life and transferring them in game to VirWox but anyone who knows this method probably knows about the risk API that flags new accounts. I even had a 2 year old account and was only able to transfer roughly 8000 linden which is about 5 bitcoins before it flagged me and I was no longer able too. I know I could try and buy from individual people certain ways but id like a trusted secure method if possible. Any input would be nice. Ive been trying to figure something out for a couple months with no luck. Ive made a few trips to the bank for cash deposits but the nearest bank is somewhat 40 minutes away and would just like a sit at home way to get my bitcoins. Any input would be great! Thanks guys, have a good one.
Pages:
Jump to: