Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to do a coin distribution?1 - page 2. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
December 12, 2016, 04:50:55 PM
ICO is a good idea if you really want to continue developing your coin, and you will need money for marketing, a small ICO will help you, you also can give some bounties for the marketers who help you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 12, 2016, 04:48:16 PM
Freely distributed to authors that have published in IEEE journals in the last ten years as verified by their ORCA researcher ID...or something Cheesy
that way there would be no distribution  Roll Eyes
to me, it's fair to make a small "ico", find a few investors(100+) and sell them a small share. A few days laters(assuming it will be listed in a exchange) you sell a few more coins. Just don't sell too much.

that way, you have some money to keep developing and give people some cheap coins. with time, price will stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115
December 12, 2016, 04:10:50 PM
Freely distributed to authors that have published in IEEE journals in the last ten years as verified by their ORCA researcher ID...or something Cheesy
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 02:10:05 PM
Hello, I just finished a project I started a few months ago. I created a coin from scratch 100% new code, but I was wondering what is the best way to distribute it fairly.

Even though some of you do not like ICOs I think it is one of the best methods because it prevents false accounts from getting coins like what happens in a free distribution.

I was thinking of doing a small ICO and maybe raise like 10 btc to fund a year of development. What are your thoughts?

Non-ASIC PoW.

I forgot to say the coin is 100% proof of stake. That is why I am looking for a fair way to distribute it.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
December 12, 2016, 01:59:47 PM
Hello, I just finished a project I started a few months ago. I created a coin from scratch 100% new code, but I was wondering what is the best way to distribute it fairly.

Even though some of you do not like ICOs I think it is one of the best methods because it prevents false accounts from getting coins like what happens in a free distribution.

I was thinking of doing a small ICO and maybe raise like 10 btc to fund a year of development. What are your thoughts?

Non-ASIC PoW.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 01:14:42 PM

Edit: the coin is 100% proof of stake
Pages:
Jump to: