Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 2822 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 505
January 12, 2018, 06:29:29 PM
I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
You are a newbie if you want to earn bitcoin here first you need to do is make your activity grow up so that your rank will going up. After that your account it will be going to Jr member that is the time for you to join signature campaign and earn bitcoin.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
January 12, 2018, 06:14:20 PM
I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
Well, for me the best way to earn Bitcoin without making or getting money involve just to gain and earn was by joining into campaigns that offer Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as a reward or token of appreciation for the work you have done. Your main investment here is not money but just merely time and effort doing your work and also patience to wait until that certain campaign ends and another waiting for the distribution or payment for your work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 06:09:35 PM

One of the best way to earn bitcoin now l know is to hold and save it until you notice that it going to sell it already. At the same time you buy now because the coming price of bitcoin is very attractive to have it. L know everyone wants to be a millionaire and here's the chance for us to meet that dream. If you want to have this opportunity make bitcoin is your life. Bitcoin really gives you what you want.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 05:57:04 PM
For newbie like you, you are free to participate in bounty because newbie in rank are might to join in bounty. But you must choose the better campaign by reading the ann thread, know who are the teams and investors, look for a good project, popularity of participants of a campaign and read the rules of a campaign. Then if you are promote to junior member you are might to join in a signature campaign to earn more money per week unlike bounty that the payments are after the end of the project.

Are bounties different from signature campaigns?
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 05:56:17 PM
For newbie like you, you are free to participate in bounty because newbie in rank are might to join in bounty. But you must choose the better campaign by reading the ann thread, know who are the teams and investors, look for a good project, popularity of participants of a campaign and read the rules of a campaign. Then if you are promote to junior member you are might to join in a signature campaign to earn more money per week unlike bounty that the payments are after the end of the project.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
What do you mean by "Micro tasking"?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:52:20 PM
There are various methods for you to earn more Bitcoins and it is not only restricted to cryptocurrency exchange or trading.

1. Cryptocurrency exchange
2. Faucets
3. Micro tasking
4. Supplying Bitcoin related services
5. Becoming a Bitcoin Escrow Agent
thanks man this was helpful i am also a newbie
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 05:36:36 PM
The best way to earn bitcoin you have forum and apply what your status in account if a signature yuor get follow the instructions and then posting how many stecks if finest signature campaign you have a coins.This the best way to earn bitcoin if u have.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 12, 2018, 05:35:01 PM
The best way to earn bitcoin by a beginner is by working on a campaign. Here i'm talking about signature campaign - bounty actually, which you need to upgrade your account to at least reach a Jr. Member level before you can apply. Once your account reaches Jr. Member then you can join the bounty program and start earning.   
you are right. although initially a bit confusing, but I feel that it can be a good start for a beginner. even I also still follow some of the projects that open the signature, and it really helps me in generating bitcoin.
Activity: 198
January 12, 2018, 05:25:02 PM
Many ways I can use to get bitcoin. But the best way I often use is by following a signature campaign to get bitcoin, and there are still many ways to get bitcoin through mining, investing, we can also buy bitcoin at certain supermarkets that have sold bitcoin and can also get bitcoin by gambling but looks negative in this case in people's eyes .
thanks i am also a newbie and this was very helpful
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 12, 2018, 05:20:31 PM
The best way to earn bitcoin by a beginner is by working on a campaign. Here i'm talking about signature campaign - bounty actually, which you need to upgrade your account to at least reach a Jr. Member level before you can apply. Once your account reaches Jr. Member then you can join the bounty program and start earning.   
Activity: 81
January 12, 2018, 04:59:22 PM
I am indeed very grateful to all of you guys for all the responses ... I will be considering all your suggestions and insights especially that I am a newbie.
Activity: 17
January 12, 2018, 02:03:45 PM
many ways can get bitcoin, you can do trading with deposit, or can pay for mining or can manual mining in your pc
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 01:48:25 PM
With a newbie, I think you should join the bounty to get the altcoin. That way you can sell through exchanges to earn money or you can sell it to btc or eth to get acquainted with the trading. You should not start trading from the start it can cost you all the money you have.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
January 12, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Bitcoin is money, you are not going to earn it for free.

Just do the same as all the other people is doing, hurt your damn ass and go to get a job, get paid 4$ an hour and then invest that money.

It is simple as that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 01:34:06 PM
There are many ways to get Bitcoin. But I follow the signature campaign to get the best way to get Bitcoin. Besides, Bitcoin can buy. You can buy Bitcoin by investing. So I think this is the best way to follow the signature campaign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 01:20:38 PM
I think the best and the most secure way is doing bounties because there is no risk of investing any money for it and once you're matured with this you can step up for sure.
Joining in bounty campaign is a brst way to earn Bitcoin. Time and effort are needed to have a profit in cryptocurrency world. Another way is to do trading; trading is good especially when you have various strategies.
Activity: 5
January 12, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
how to earn with signature campaign, can any one guide step by step.
Activity: 588
January 12, 2018, 01:14:13 PM
I think the best way to earn bitcoin is signature campaign. If you join weekly signature campaign you can get bitcoin.
Activity: 70
January 12, 2018, 01:05:56 PM
I think the best and the most secure way is doing bounties because there is no risk of investing any money for it and once you're matured with this you can step up for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: