Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2822 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
There are many ways. There are many ways to earn bitcoin when joining in mining, trading, gambling, sine fit campaigns and tap. I just want to join the signature campaign, but .........
I have not accepted it yet. There is hope.

That's the easiest thing you can do to get a bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 07, 2018, 12:36:28 PM
Maybe you should increase your level of status in this forum to be a senior member or hero and you can earn bitcoin by participating in campaigns in this forum.
You can participate in campaigns such as signatures, social media and translate and once your campaign ends you will get paid with altcoin that you can redeem into bitcoin.

and You can participate in bounty campaigns in this forum if you are still a beginner in the world of crypto. But if you want to learn to get bitcoin quickly you can do trading but you must have knowledge in trading so no loss when you trading.
Best way and the easiest way to earn bitcoin a  lot more than trading is to hold it for a long time as much as we can and as much as possible, so just hold bitcoin in a positive way thinking that it could be possible that it will be a million dollar worth in the future so while we still have time don't waste especially if you have the money don't ever doubt.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 07, 2018, 12:33:04 PM
Maybe you should increase your level of status in this forum to be a senior member or hero and you can earn bitcoin by participating in campaigns in this forum.
You can participate in campaigns such as signatures, social media and translate and once your campaign ends you will get paid with altcoin that you can redeem into bitcoin.

and You can participate in bounty campaigns in this forum if you are still a beginner in the world of crypto. But if you want to learn to get bitcoin quickly you can do trading but you must have knowledge in trading so no loss when you trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
Earning bitcoin has got more and more opportunities with more and more services getting promoted through bitcoin. Other than this, different campaigns serve as a source for bitcoin. Getting slotted into these campaigns were not that easy, because the quality expected need to be fulfilled with set of rules need to be followed.
I think the best way to earn bitcoin is to invest your savings in the cryptocurrency so that you can get the best out of those savings. The thing is that we keep our savings in the banks and then we do not have any control over it, but the bank make full use of that money and get all the profits, what we in return get is just a part of that profit which is not enough, so if we put all of our savings in the bitcoins, the it is pretty much possible that we will earn more and more bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 02:01:21 PM
There are many way to earn bitcoin but I think directly earn bitcoin is very costly because you have to invest money for it but there are some other way you can earn crypto then you can sell them and buy bitcoin.Those ways are Trading, Mining, Bounty Campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 06, 2018, 01:07:02 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
February 05, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
There are many types of earning bitcoin. Investing, trading, faucets, mining and also on this forum you can earn bitcoins easily. The easiest way to earn bitcoin is investing because you'll just invest, wait and earn.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 04, 2018, 02:32:41 PM
Earning bitcoin has got more and more opportunities with more and more services getting promoted through bitcoin. Other than this, different campaigns serve as a source for bitcoin. Getting slotted into these campaigns were not that easy, because the quality expected need to be fulfilled with set of rules need to be followed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
February 04, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
in the begining i didnt believe in bountyand got my first money as a selary for one kind of reseach on this forum, after that i started belive that here I can earn money, now bounty is a 30% of my income
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
February 04, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
The most easiest way to get BTC for newbie right now is... to become a bountist, make articles (cos it's the coolest thing). Then u'll get tokens, sell it for eth or btc (if it's successful project tho, cos not every alt can be in pair with BTC)
Activity: 210
February 04, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
Best way to earn bitcoin is signature campaigns find good ico and apply and u will get paid tokens
Activity: 169
February 04, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
for the exact investment when bitcoin prices go down like now, because at the moment like now is the best way to get this bitcoin.
Activity: 414
February 04, 2018, 01:48:56 PM
there are many ways to earn bitcoin.
joining signature campaign
joining others campaign like facebook,Twitter, reddit etc
mining, investing,trading

Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
In order to earn bitcoin, you will join the ICO campaign and participate on it like signature amd social media. You must try also trading. It is also the best way to earn bitcoin. The only thing you should do in trading is to hold the altcoins and sell it when the price is high.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
If you want to a experienced in the field of bitcoin and want to earn more Bitcoin then take participate the ICO of the company or participate in the bounty work by offered by this company and earn the cryptocurrency. Then exchange this coins for Bitcoin in the exchanges. In this way you will earn huge Bitcoin.
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
Many ways to get earn bitcoin.But the best way I often use is by following a signature campaign to get bitcoin.
It's not called following , it's called working for a signature campaign , to promote them, marketing them and you will get the reward back base on your works. But if you choose this is your main income ,it would be a bad one because you can't earn much from one account, but using many accounts is prohibited on this forum .
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
February 04, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
Actually,  there are many ways to earn bitcoin. By investing, trading and participating in all the campaigns here in bitcoin you can get enough money. Just focus and spend more time here in bitcoin you can earn money as many as you want.
Really, many giveaway that we can follow in this forum and based on my experience we can earn in various bounty for example twitter, facebook, telegram, signature campaign and so on, but if you want big results I think trading is a good thing.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
To my mind, the best way to earn bitcoin is through trading.
Activity: 24
February 04, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
Best way to get Bitcoin There are several ways to get Bitcoin. There are with pay, with effort, up to free loh.
the first is by buying it. Bitcoin can you get one of them with a purchase, not much different from like you buy Dollar or Euro. You can buy them through individuals, to exchange currencies. But if you intend to buy in the currency exchange, it seems that this time can only be done online. the second is by trading bitcoin, As you can see, the price of Bitcoin tends to change or can also be called fragile (Volatile). The biggest reason is because Bitcoin is very attractive and transformed into a medium of investment similar to stocks. Whenever the price can skyrocket sharply, and whenever the price can fall in.
that's the second best way to get bitcoin
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 12:15:50 PM
For me the best way to earn bitcoin is through joining and participating of campaigns. You will earn while learning a lot specially the signature campaigns, it will be your way in knowing more about Bitcoin, learn new strategies and best practices also some lessons learned and regrets, So for me that is the best way, that is what I am doing and I am really enjoying it.

Pages:
Jump to: