Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 131. (Read 279509 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
April 07, 2015, 02:22:12 AM
Buy altcoins.

Sell altcoins.

Repeat.

Avoid shitcoins like plague. Shitcoins are for greedy people. There is a 1% chance that shitcoins will double your investment. But don't forget the 99% chance of losing your investment completely.

Rarely alt currencies see any good development. Maybe you can mine or buy some for pump and dump, cough paycoin. Originally sold for $5-10 per coin now pennies on the dollar... Get in first, and sell fast or you'll be holding crap on a stick at the end of the day.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 07, 2015, 02:15:44 AM
Buy altcoins.

Sell altcoins.

Repeat.

Avoid shitcoins like plague. Shitcoins are for greedy people. There is a 1% chance that shitcoins will double your investment. But don't forget the 99% chance of losing your investment completely.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
April 07, 2015, 12:06:14 AM
All of these sites for earning bitcoin pay next to nothing.  Multiply the amount they pay by the exchange rate.  You will get "37.2 µBTC a day" from http://earnfreebitcoins.com/.  So that is, 37.2 * 10-6 BTC * 250 USD/BTC = 9.3 * 10-3 USD.   About one penny!

Signature campaigns will pay you up to 8*10-4BTC per post.  For five posts that gives you 4*10-3BTC.  Now that is 4*-3*250=1 USD per day.

This is not making "better money".  It is better to find a second job, or ask for overtime in your present job, and then convert some of what you are paid into bitcoin.  If you have no job, then find one.

sdp

+++ this, getting a job and then buying bitcoin through a reputable exchange or dealer is the "fastest" way to earn bitcoin.
Sig campaigns are a good way to feel like you're actually earning something for posting and doing activities you would be doing anyway as you try to rank up your accounts.
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
April 06, 2015, 09:39:19 PM
All of these sites for earning bitcoin pay next to nothing.  Multiply the amount they pay by the exchange rate.  You will get "37.2 µBTC a day" from http://earnfreebitcoins.com/.  So that is, 37.2 * 10-6 BTC * 250 USD/BTC = 9.3 * 10-3 USD.   About one penny!

Signature campaigns will pay you up to 8*10-4BTC per post.  For five posts that gives you 4*10-3BTC.  Now that is 4*-3*250=1 USD per day.

This is not making "better money".  It is better to find a second job, or ask for overtime in your present job, and then convert some of what you are paid into bitcoin.  If you have no job, then find one.

sdp
Activity: 266
April 06, 2015, 09:14:54 PM
I bought 3 sites to make bitcoin with one is a faucet another a faucet list and bitcoin news blog and the third i'm stuck  not knowing what to do ...is it possible to sell it for bitcoin.....maybe i should just concentrate on getting alt coin easier to trade to bitcoin..... Undecided
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
April 06, 2015, 09:07:28 PM
Bittrex, Cryptsy, c-cex, Poloniex, Yobit, Cryptopia, etc.
what is the one you use??
Depends on what I'm trying to do Wink
April 06, 2015, 08:11:45 PM
what is the one you use??
April 06, 2015, 08:07:49 PM
April 06, 2015, 08:01:50 PM
Buy altcoins.

Sell altcoins.

Repeat.
where do you buy and sell?
April 06, 2015, 08:01:16 PM
Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

The best way to earn bitcoin is build an exchanger Grin
the easy way is through sig campaign, sell your skill, doing a small job or join contest. Also stay away from ponzi scheme, investment which offer to you big profit in 24 hours.

~iki
what do you mean an exchanger?Huh?
April 06, 2015, 04:51:32 PM
Buy altcoins.

Sell altcoins.

Repeat.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
April 06, 2015, 04:51:19 PM
Faucets are a good way of getting free bitcoins without much work..

Not trying to advertise my signature or anything, but free bits Cheesy

This is a list of faucets that they have.
http://www.landofbitcoin.com/free-bitcoin-faucets

A forum list by portnoy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-bitcoin-sites-90718
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/where-do-i-get-free-bitcoin-the-maintained-list-of-verified-free-bitcoin-sites-74046
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
April 06, 2015, 04:42:40 PM
I`m actually looking for writers, but I`ll be posting that soon in the service section of wanting help.

But, I`m not here to promote that. I just want prove the post above mentioning about freelance work, outside from coding that writers are def in need. I`m just here to support the statement above because I`m a proven case where other non-technical people can still make btc.

If you do code, congrats but most of us arent coders. Yeah, we can learn it, but thats time away from actually really earning something immediate.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 06, 2015, 04:36:22 PM
http://bit-reviews.blogspot.com/
Here I have written a review of some affiliate programm
maybe it will be useful
legendary
April 06, 2015, 02:44:23 PM
The best way to earn Bitcoin is:

1. Do some freelancing
2. Earn your salary in fiat.  
3. Convert the fiat cash to Bitcoin.

Spending time and effort in faucets is simply not worth it.

This probably the most effective out of all the response.

Getting a real skill, to code or being to work as a freelance in general. But, most dont know how to really start out in getting clients though. If anyone does this route, be sure to network with other freelancers that have similar skills that you need as well or line of work.

You can then get better instant business by having warm referrals through other freelancers, or partner on with another freelancer as their outsource.

eg: if you are are designer,coder, etc

It is true that coders and programmers are having huge demand in the freelancing sector. But there are several other skills which are in demand as well. For example, article writing or rewriting could earn you as much as $10 to $20 per hour, depending on your English language skills. If you are able to write articles in languages such as German or Danish, the payout is much higher.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 06, 2015, 01:45:22 PM

1. Do some freelancing

Getting a real skill, to code or being to work as a freelance in general. But, most dont know how to really start out in getting clients though. If anyone does this route, be sure to network with other freelancers that have similar skills that you need as well or line of work.

You can then get better instant business by having warm referrals through other freelancers, or partner on with another freelancer as their outsource.

It is really sad that you are more privileged human in our bitcoin community if you know technical stuff, coding, designing, engineering. Now I see that it would be hard for non-technical users of bitcoin to contribute to the community. Because if someone have a lot of skill but none of the are 'virtual' skills - that person is really handicapped in bitcoin world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2015, 01:37:18 PM

1. Do some freelancing

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 06, 2015, 11:10:56 AM
1. join signature campaign on service section.
2. do something that only u pro can do it.
3. do some task like click ads etc.
4. gambling (high risk high profit).
5. trading.
6. do real life work and buy bitcoin from it.

for me number 1 still the best  Grin
legendary
April 05, 2015, 01:40:41 PM

1. Do some freelancing

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2015, 09:44:41 AM
best way to earn bitcoin for a newbie is faucets..
i f you are mature enough and you have skills you can earn a lot from it..
recently i found a rotator which pays you 30000 satoshis per 30 minutes..

Current bitcoin price is about $250, so the pay rate from faucets would be just $0.15 an hour. It would be much more efficient to get a real-life job and use the money to buy bitcoin.
Jump to: