Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 27. (Read 279509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 24, 2015, 05:27:15 AM
best method is trade, you can take 1-2% per trade Smiley
if you can continue to get profit you will get 30-60 % per month Wink

it takes time but its always good way of earning additional coins
also if you monitor several exchanges (they dont have same price for btc for example) you can make big time
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 24, 2015, 05:20:15 AM
in these days faucets are paying really low rates Sad

Vary per country is reward of faucets. And some faucets really gaves small rewards now because the price now is gradually increase.

faucets are always paying very low bitcoins always, they dont match even on low bitcoin prices.

Best way of earning bitcoins is joining a signature campaign in this forum, but for that you have to rank yourself minimum FULL MEMBER so that you can join a good campaign and post a quality good post and earn payment weekly or monthly in this forum.

Of course that's why they are called faucets. Don't expect big amount from them but seriously they lessen the rewarda because of price increase. Look at alienfaucets and freebitco, the most popular faucets out there. They reduced their rewards because of price increase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 24, 2015, 03:57:50 AM

Vary per country is reward of faucets. And some faucets really gaves small rewards now because the price now is gradually increase.

faucets are always paying very low bitcoins always, they dont match even on low bitcoin prices.

Best way of earning bitcoins is joining a signature campaign in this forum, but for that you have to rank yourself minimum FULL MEMBER so that you can join a good campaign and post a quality good post and earn payment weekly or monthly in this forum.
legendary
December 23, 2015, 11:58:34 PM

Activity: 406
December 23, 2015, 11:14:53 PM
legendary
December 23, 2015, 09:43:48 PM

If bitcoin price moves whether in the range of $5-$10 in 48h monitoring, one can do a small exchange trading at minimum $5-$10  margin. Small profit but works most of the time. It can became big profit if you can execute it always at given time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 23, 2015, 09:09:20 PM
legendary
December 23, 2015, 09:04:57 PM
Nowadays i think the best way is holding the bitcoins till the price's rise
It's expected the price will increase soon

Can you explain how you can earn bitcoin by holding? The thread title is Best Way To Earn Bitcoin. Where is the earning bitcoin thing in your stated method? Even the price will reach $455632228 your bitcoin will not grow while holding.
Activity: 277
December 23, 2015, 03:01:03 PM
Visit a ton of free bitcon faucets, and collect your free gambling bitcoins and try and hit it big!
Activity: 532
December 23, 2015, 12:39:26 PM
yes hold more precise method of growing bitcoin, not way to earn and wait for the increase usually need a long time.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 23, 2015, 11:42:44 AM
Holding bitcoin doesn't earn bitcoin. It's just a way to increase the value of your holdings. You can invest your bitcoins in either gambling sites or loans but all carry risk. Signatures campaign you can make decent bitcoin for minimum time investment as long as the comments are quality and on point. You can check out faucet rotators and list freebitcoinrotator.ga and bloggingwithbloggers.com to find some of the best faucets. Also, working for bitcoin or buying bitcoin based sites. One is on the forums still I think.
December 23, 2015, 11:06:04 AM
Nowadays i think the best way is holding the bitcoins till the price's rise
It's expected the price will increase soon
Activity: 244
December 23, 2015, 01:02:39 AM
I have always done faucets when I am looking to get some quick bitcoins, and try out the gambling section.

What do you mean try out the gambling section?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 23, 2015, 01:00:51 AM
I think it is better to ask our employers to pay us bitcoin instead of fiat. That will save us trading fees.

Likely it wont succeed in some cases even bitcoin is 100% familiar by the owner. If Im an owner I will pay my employees with a fixed fiat because bitcoin price is volatile. I don't want to risk to throw away big money when the btc price kicks by paying bitcoin.

Actually with our ability to pay confidently to anyone including employees or to the merchants, or for our self, its the other matter generally. Bitcoiners must have positive thinking about bitcoin to receive it or to give it away like the other fiat daily uses. But its all depends on you dude... use it accordingly... the choice is in your hands.

Nevertheless still I will preferred to pay my employees with a fixed fiat if Im the employer. Like you said it all depends in me. Anyways Im talking here in real jobs. Physical work and no online involved. Depends on some cases, I dont want to give a hassle one to my employees if I will paid them bitcoin which will gone thru a process first before they can hold the money.
Activity: 434
December 23, 2015, 12:43:10 AM
I think it is better to ask our employers to pay us bitcoin instead of fiat. That will save us trading fees.
are you have tried it with your bos ?
bitcoin is not popular in "offline life/real life" only some people who know and use bitcoin

I'm a business owner and am paying salary using bitcoin. Cool

enjoy..!!

What's your business ? wow i'm impressed you paying salary using bitcoin. is it online things ? because people rarely know about bitcoin in real life (in my country).
Activity: 143
LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME
December 23, 2015, 12:10:17 AM

Likely it wont succeed in some cases even bitcoin is 100% familiar by the owner. If Im an owner I will pay my employees with a fixed fiat because bitcoin price is volatile. I don't want to risk to throw away big money when the btc price kicks by paying bitcoin.

Actually with our ability to pay confidently to anyone including employees or to the merchants, or for our self, its the other matter generally. Bitcoiners must have positive thinking about bitcoin to receive it or to give it away like the other fiat daily uses. But its all depends on you dude... use it accordingly... the choice is in your hands.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 22, 2015, 11:30:17 PM

Activity: 143
LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME
December 22, 2015, 11:00:42 PM
bitcoin is not popular in "offline life/real life" only some people who know and use bitcoin

enjoy..!!
wow it's awesome, amazing
how many of your employees ? can you share some detail about your company?
maybe im interesting to join at your company Smiley

yes it is awesome and it is amazing...!
I'm in a general construction business.(also to name a few.)
if you're interested to join me then post your personal data and resume directly to my email(look for my profile). thanks
Activity: 277
December 22, 2015, 10:55:53 PM
I have always done faucets when I am looking to get some quick bitcoins, and try out the gambling section.
December 22, 2015, 10:43:56 PM

enjoy..!!
wow it's awesome, amazing
how many of your employees ? can you share some detail about your company?
maybe im interesting to join at your company Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: