Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins? - page 42. (Read 279509 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 28, 2015, 02:50:10 AM
Can someone give a legit site to do some task to have Bitcoin?
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
November 28, 2015, 01:37:30 AM
faucets for newbies and signature campaigns for anyone more used to BTC.

Faucets really are not that helpful.  You make cents per hour. You would be better off buying 5 dollars of BTC from a exchange and use that faucet time to learn something.  Its just insane how many people waste time then later figure out it's dust in a wallet for the most part.

The signature campaigns are really good down the line.  Wait till full member and they go up quite a bit in payment.  But they are best way if used right (IE you don't spam).
Cents per hour? That's a lot more than what I made when I used faucets to earn Bitcoins years ago. Honestly, unless you've got nothing to do and don't want to do much, then use faucets. They're pretty much useless.

Yet tens of thousands from Russia, Mexico, Brazil, Ukraine and Indonesia are using them.

I`ve advertised some referral links, and there is a huge traffic from those countries. In the west the amount might be ridiculous, but there are poorer countries where people will do it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2015, 11:23:14 PM

Faucets really are not that helpful.  You make cents per hour. You would be better off buying 5 dollars of BTC from a exchange and use that faucet time to learn something.  Its just insane how many people waste time then later figure out it's dust in a wallet for the most part.

The signature campaigns are really good down the line.  Wait till full member and they go up quite a bit in payment.  But they are best way if used right (IE you don't spam).
Cents per hour? That's a lot more than what I made when I used faucets to earn Bitcoins years ago. Honestly, unless you've got nothing to do and don't want to do much, then use faucets. They're pretty much useless.
legendary
Activity: 1456
November 26, 2015, 09:25:05 PM

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
November 26, 2015, 09:05:52 PM
I think, the best way to earn money or bitcoin from giveaway and trading
And if do you have money you can buy btc and hold for long term.

i think so but unfortunately the giveaway is infrequently, we can earn much money or bitcoin by trading but only with best strategy,so far my best way to earn bitcoin by selling our service or skill
legendary
Activity: 1006
November 26, 2015, 05:43:43 PM
I think, the best way to earn money or bitcoin from giveaway and trading
And if do you have money you can buy btc and hold for long term.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 26, 2015, 01:29:51 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 26, 2015, 07:38:39 AM
Best ways to earn bitcoins are pretty much the same as best ways to earn money;

* Start up a business of some sort and work hard.
* Invest your funds in to something and wait.
* Do not spend too much and budget your purchases.

There is no shortcuts. Faucets, signature campaigns and all these can be methods to earn some cents, but they are definitely not the best ways to earn lot of bitcoins. Not even close.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 26, 2015, 07:14:06 AM
faucets is the best one still, if you do with determination Cheesy

+1
Faucets is very great.
ok...not every ones...I have already lost time sometimes for nothing.

with some rotators yet you can make
you can make much if you dont have some good faucet on the list but if you have you can easily make some dissent amount
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 26, 2015, 05:59:16 AM

+1
Faucets is very great.
ok...not every ones...I have already lost time sometimes for nothing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 26, 2015, 05:01:40 AM
legendary
November 26, 2015, 03:17:57 AM
I hope i can soon start in a signature campaign. That looks to me one of the best ways. But as newbie there is nothing i think. Have to wait a litte bit until i'm junior member.

Well you have a Potential Activity=56 so i think you are potential jr member, and by the next period you can be a member, anyway you can participate as jr member in signature campaign, check the rates here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

Read a few posts up he is not ready to join one.  Look at post history - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rally-429035

He needs to do a little more constructive posts.  Not short posts that help no one, or some of off-topic.  Look how many times he's answered questions like last drink.  If you send him to go join a sig campaign he likely is going to be banned for post quality.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 26, 2015, 02:53:01 AM
I hope i can soon start in a signature campaign. That looks to me one of the best ways. But as newbie there is nothing i think. Have to wait a litte bit until i'm junior member.

Well you have a Potential Activity=56 so i think you are potential jr member, and by the next period you can be a member, anyway you can participate as jr member in signature campaign, check the rates here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
legendary
Activity: 1232
November 26, 2015, 01:30:11 AM

it would be better for you to join the signature campaign to wait until jr.member with higher payments. but if you are impatient, you can directly join now Smiley

I highly suggest giving it time before you join one.  Looking at current posts I'm guessing if you get a signature, you get a temp ban for low quality posts.

Posts like:
thanks for sharing with us.

Your last drink... what time you went to bed... etc just are not up to par for what is needed to be in a signature campaign.  I suggest taking a step back and look into making more constructive posts.

I see him a lot to make a post in off topic, seemed to be chasing rank account. but yobit I think suited for him, because yobit counting off topic
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
November 26, 2015, 01:01:08 AM
how about trading bitcoin and take 1% profit everday ?
i think if we can do it everyday we can get 30% /month  Roll Eyes

at this time i see more website give analys

You can't do that everyday but of course you can get that 30% in a month.

Familiar with margin trade? If yes you will understand why you can't do that everyday.

yes true we can not do it every day, sometimes coin prices down within a few days and we are stuck.
but if you get 30%/month it sure, because one day you can get the profit of more than 1%
legendary
November 25, 2015, 01:23:12 PM

it would be better for you to join the signature campaign to wait until jr.member with higher payments. but if you are impatient, you can directly join now Smiley

I highly suggest giving it time before you join one.  Looking at current posts I'm guessing if you get a signature, you get a temp ban for low quality posts.

Posts like:
thanks for sharing with us.

Your last drink... what time you went to bed... etc just are not up to par for what is needed to be in a signature campaign.  I suggest taking a step back and look into making more constructive posts.
legendary
Activity: 1232
November 25, 2015, 12:58:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 25, 2015, 11:18:53 AM
how about trading bitcoin and take 1% profit everday ?
i think if we can do it everyday we can get 30% /month  Roll Eyes

at this time i see more website give analys

You can't do that everyday but of course you can get that 30% in a month.

Familiar with margin trade? If yes you will understand why you can't do that everyday.
Activity: 910
November 25, 2015, 11:07:10 AM

If you really want to earn thru signature campaign then you can sign up now on some campaigns while early so the posts you will make will be paid from now on
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 25, 2015, 08:49:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: