Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to get fiat from crypto? - page 2. (Read 277 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2018, 12:43:45 PM
Hi guys, I did some investment in crypto from long time but, never sell it for fiat or don't have any master or Visa card to spent my crypto. So any suggestions what is the best method to get some fiat currency for crypto and any recommend card to spend and how can I get it. I live in UK. Thanks.

You should transfer the crypto to bitcoin first by exchanging them on an exchanher. Then you transfer the converted BTC to your local wallet and trade your BTC for the Fiat currency. That is the best thing to do and very cheaper as compared to other costly method. Using the crypto debit card would be bad idea as they charge as much as 5% per transaction which is way higher than the normal debit card. Better go with the first way I mentioned. If your local wallet allows you to convert other crypto currencies too then you can always avoid converting to bitcoin and thus it will save your charges and time as well. Good luck. :-)
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
February 25, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Hi guys, I did some investment in crypto from long time but, never sell it for fiat or don't have any master or Visa card to spent my crypto. So any suggestions what is the best method to get some fiat currency for crypto and any recommend card to spend and how can I get it. I live in UK. Thanks.
I think that the best and easiest way to convert crypos especially bitcoin in to fiat is to use localbitcoins.com.Its available in 249 countries.So,you could try that.Different offers are given by traders to chose.You could either receive it by cash or could receive in your bank account.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
February 25, 2018, 11:24:31 AM
The best way for me to get fiat from crypto is to use your country's local exchange, here in my country, there is a local bitcoin wallet that act as an exchange as well, i can request for a CASH OUT, a term used to convert BTC into our local currency (fiat), it just takes 10-30 minutes then i can get my fiat from a bank or some remittance center. as simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
February 25, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
I think in your country bitcoin debit card will work they will charge bit high fee but you can withdraw in any ATM. I am not sure this once check it before it was active in many countries but now they restricted for only some countries. I think in that UK also listed check it once. if not then try to find local exchanges in your country register your name, link your bank account and sell your coins or find any local buyers for cash.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 10:46:53 AM
I think it depends upon your country. Here in my country, there is an application that I can easily convert bitcoin from fiat. The application is good as well as helpful specially, for newbies in cryptocurrency. It is not hassle to convert because definitely, one click only to transfer your funds.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 25, 2018, 10:39:40 AM
I also tried ot localbitcoins for the very first time and should receive my first fiat via BANK SEPA tomorrow as they instructed their bank from today to send me my euros. I will let you know how it went, if it is good, I will constantly use them. I am also waiting for COSS.IO EXCHANGE to implement fiat and also COBNHOOD EXCHANGE, am going to also try those. I am also waiting for my CENTRA BLUE CARD to arrive, so will give feed back on that also when it arrives and once I use it. I hope more easy ways to get fiat currency from altcoins and bitcoins come around soon as well.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
February 25, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

If you are OK to pay taxes and don't want to pass KYC on major exchanges, then look for your country-local company who buy/sell BTC. There are few in every EU countries, taking 2%-4% as commission.

If you are OK to pay taxes AND pass KYC on major exchanges, go to Kraken or similar and sell your coins and withdraw with SEPA/SWIFT.

If you don't want to pay taxes, check https://localbitcoins.com and sell it to a local man in person.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
Check here
https://www.forexbrokerz.com/page/uk-cryptocurrency-exchanges
Try to use your country exchange because a lot of country exchange provide for their fiat, just find the exchange that provide fiat and you can transfer your coin to that exchange and exchange with fiat. Hope that site can help you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: