Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to learn some basic programming? - page 2. (Read 1127 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2016, 05:05:18 PM
It depends on what language you're wanting to learn and what you actually want to do with programming, if you're looking for something like C++ or C# I recommend finding a copy of this book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=C%2B%2B+Primer+5th+Edition

Even if you're wanting to learn Javascript it's very useful regardless as it explains the absolute basics and also contains a glossary in the back with all the programming terms out there so that means you'll be able to understand what the hell programmers are saying when they're explaining stuff to you most of the time.

Sometimes they leave parts out though or don't realise they need to explain something else -_- but that's just like with most professionals lol.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
February 13, 2016, 03:31:59 PM
Hey,

I would like to learn some programming. I am not aiming at becoming a professional by any stretch, I´d just really like to understand the basic principles of how it works, and maybe how to but scripts together.

I know, that it is propably easier, when I know what I would like to do. But are there any really basic tutorials, maybe even for kids?

Don´t worry I am not planning to use it for some billionth BTC-Clone Smiley .

Thanks and regards,

ttookk
Pages:
Jump to: