Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to make a living online? - page 7. (Read 14346 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 11, 2015, 11:03:53 AM
The best money to make online is internet marketing, mlm, affiliate sales, and if you are a good blogger, form your blog but all this takes time and a big learning curve. I make around 50-80 bucks a day through referral commissions through various sites and use the money to grow my digital currency..so I would say Internet marketing is great and I am just a beginner. There are tons of peeps on the net making huge bank and I wish I can become good at this to earn like they do.. Smiley Smiley

What sites do you use, how long has it taken to earn this? How do you attract users?

You're attracted dude.! Cheesy

50-80 bucks a day is very good income. Best wishes for you.

Keep increase your assets colomn.

Yes at least 50 dollars are very big earning for a day for myself. I still struggling to make a $20 per day. Even till now I'm not successful for my target. It would be extremely useful if you share the way of income generating. I keenly looking for new methods to make more money on daily basis. I can work up to 12 hours per day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 11, 2015, 10:43:36 AM
The best money to make online is internet marketing, mlm, affiliate sales, and if you are a good blogger, form your blog but all this takes time and a big learning curve. I make around 50-80 bucks a day through referral commissions through various sites and use the money to grow my digital currency..so I would say Internet marketing is great and I am just a beginner. There are tons of peeps on the net making huge bank and I wish I can become good at this to earn like they do.. Smiley Smiley

What sites do you use, how long has it taken to earn this? How do you attract users?

You're attracted dude.! Cheesy

50-80 bucks a day is very good income. Best wishes for you.

Keep increase your assets colomn.
Activity: 239
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 11, 2015, 08:12:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 11, 2015, 04:55:50 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
October 10, 2015, 03:01:45 PM
I wouldn't try for making a living online directly, but rather in the real world and then possibly investing it into something online.

You could create a faucet site and add Adsense to it for some profits.

You can buy directly a faucet that is ready for you.
I saw one in auction board, it has many unique visitors.
And the earning are pretty good if you have bitcoin to invest first.

You can buy one here:
https://www.cointoli.com/?product=120

It offers multiple currency

Well i know that there are lots of faucet copies but what it is really needed is the traffic.
Why not buying a faucet that has developed somebody else, hire a developer to check any backdoor.
By buying it you have the domain(maybe and the host) and the important thing the current users.
What you need to do to grow the number of users is advertising it.

Do you know how to create traffic?

There are many ways to generate traffics,
In fact the easiest one is in the black hat world which most of the time google adsense will ban you.
Many traffic exchange but the most important is low amount but organic and viral and your profit will be stable.
Activity: 132
Bsupra C. Member
October 10, 2015, 12:40:45 PM
Knowledge is power, Online jobs are pretty the same as real jobs on the outside world. More stuff you know, more chances to earn more money.

not exactly the same, the big difference is that with online job, there is more volatility if the payment/profit are high, see trading/pro poker, or the salary is very low in the opposite case

while in RL the income is much stable and reliable
You are right, another fact I want to add so you can earn nice money online or RL is creativity, you may have lots of knowledge: web development, programming, graphic design, marketing; but if no ideas come from the head, that knowledge would be useless or low priced.
October 10, 2015, 10:55:28 AM
I wouldn't try for making a living online directly, but rather in the real world and then possibly investing it into something online.

You can buy one here:

Well i know that there are lots of faucet copies but what it is really needed is the traffic.
Why not buying a faucet that has developed somebody else, hire a developer to check any backdoor.
By buying it you have the domain(maybe and the host) and the important thing the current users.

Do you know how to create traffic?
October 10, 2015, 10:50:42 AM

You can buy one here:

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
October 10, 2015, 10:15:28 AM
Knowledge is power, Online jobs are pretty the same as real jobs on the outside world. More stuff you know, more chances to earn more money.

not exactly the same, the big difference is that with online job, there is more volatility if the payment/profit are high, see trading/pro poker, or the salary is very low in the opposite case

while in RL the income is much stable and reliable
October 10, 2015, 09:54:32 AM

Do you earn online? If so, how?
Activity: 132
Bsupra C. Member
October 10, 2015, 09:32:36 AM
October 10, 2015, 09:24:26 AM

You can buy one here:

October 10, 2015, 09:06:03 AM

October 10, 2015, 06:43:52 AM
Well I also feel its worth mentioning ways to retain money as well as generate income
Example redflagdeals and ebates would be reward and money back returns when you purchase stuff from sites like Amazon
Cashback is a way to make a killing, especially in scale.

That said I have seen TV shows about people who go on coupon hunting and get all their items for free extreme bargain hunting of course some aspects are bogus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Couponing
http://business.time.com/2012/11/05/former-extreme-couponer-admits-its-a-waste-of-time/

And then I pondered what would happen if someone resold all that and got ebay  Grin

Thanks for the tip. Smiley
Activity: 700
October 10, 2015, 06:35:26 AM
Well I also feel its worth mentioning ways to retain money as well as generate income
Example redflagdeals and ebates would be reward and money back returns when you purchase stuff from sites like Amazon
Cashback is a way to make a killing, especially in scale.

That said I have seen TV shows about people who go on coupon hunting and get all their items for free extreme bargain hunting of course some aspects are bogus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Couponing
http://business.time.com/2012/11/05/former-extreme-couponer-admits-its-a-waste-of-time/

And then I pondered what would happen if someone resold all that and got ebay  Grin
October 10, 2015, 06:33:02 AM
Can somebody summerize tips mentioned above?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
October 10, 2015, 04:11:05 AM
There are many sites available to earn money but its not enough to live a happy life. The only way I tried to earn online money is the signature campaign and it's just a tiny amount, and unfortunately not passive, you can't sit back and see some money money coming every month, so unfortunately we have to stick to a job and then consider online money as a alternate source of income.

signature campaign only small earning if you compare with "real job sallary"
some people in real life get salary ~1btc/month, if you join Bit-X and you can make a good posting maybe you can make a living online
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
October 09, 2015, 03:35:16 PM
There are many sites available to earn money but its not enough to live a happy life. The only way I tried to earn online money is the signature campaign and it's just a tiny amount, and unfortunately not passive, you can't sit back and see some money money coming every month, so unfortunately we have to stick to a job and then consider online money as a alternate source of income.
Activity: 742
October 09, 2015, 08:48:01 AM
as for me the best way to make a living online is from adsense, build a website and join with the google adsense or make an app and join with the admob or maybe monetize your video on youtube, so far adsense is a good way to make a living online, thats gonna be epic if the google accept bitcoin as payment
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
October 08, 2015, 08:32:43 PM

Pages:
Jump to: