Pages:
Author

Topic: best way to start a new erc 20 coin - page 2. (Read 150 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
March 07, 2022, 07:06:45 PM
First post! I'm looking to start a new erc 20 coin on the Ethereum network. What should the start up cost be?
You need lots of money for that. The cost may vary and it can't be determined easily as there are so many variable when you wanna try to make a token but if you are only wanna creating a token and the cost will be around a few hundreds bucks to issue ERC token on ethereum network. This is also changing anytime depending on the network fees.

Is there a trusted company I can turn too?
It's better if you are issuing it by yourself to make sure there will be no backdoor.
If there is other threads on this topic please point me to them, search function is slow on the site. Just looking for some more information current to 2022. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully getting this project started ASAP! CHEERS!
It's working properly on me. May you have a problem with your connection?
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
March 07, 2022, 01:58:36 PM
First post! I'm looking to start a new erc 20 coin on the Ethereum network. What should the start up cost be? Is there a trusted company I can turn too? If there is other threads on this topic please point me to them, search function is slow on the site. Just looking for some more information current to 2022. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully getting this project started ASAP! CHEERS!
Pages:
Jump to: