Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC - page 17. (Read 66083 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
July 27, 2015, 02:09:56 PM
Just go for a ponzy scheme and your money will be doubled,  but no guarantee that you will ever get it back.
Not necessary that one should invest in ponzy scheme there are lot of other ways... like one can lend his coin to trusted members and can earn good payback amount
But who will give someone 2btc without any collateral.
I'll never do so.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
July 27, 2015, 01:57:49 PM
Just go for a ponzy scheme and your money will be doubled,  but no guarantee that you will ever get it back.
Not necessary that one should invest in ponzy scheme there are lot of other ways... like one can lend his coin to trusted members and can earn good payback amount
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
July 27, 2015, 01:39:18 PM
Just go for a ponzy scheme and your money will be doubled,  but no guarantee that you will ever get it back.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
July 23, 2015, 06:11:19 PM
Exactly, with the signature campaign there is no risk of losing like in day trading. And risk of losing in day trading is huge. So for the people that like to play it safe, sig campaign is a no brainer over day trading.

yeah but whales wouldn't bother with signature campaigns. if they have 50BTC to trade with I'm sure they can easily earn five times the amount people usually earn from their signatures.

Depends on if they invest right.  With 50 BTC you could have huge gains or loss depeding on what you bet on.  If you are informed yes you have a better chance.

Signature campaign you have zero risk.  Just do your normal postings.   So kinda 2 completely different things.

Exactly, 50 BTC can be lost quite fast if you don't know what a heck are you doing or market just goes crazy on you. On the other side, signature campaigns are risk free but because of this they will make you much less money than trading.

But it's easier to participate in a signature campaign if you have a lot of time than trading... Just look at me, I will receive 0.5 BTC from BIT-X tomorrow, just because of this signature I wear. Isn't it as easy as nothing? Tongue

Yes, but you have a lot of time on your hands, hero account and you can make many constructive posts per day. Not everybody are capable of that.

Just like not everybody are capable of trading.
Move On !!!!!!
July 23, 2015, 06:08:38 PM
You can try to gamble them, but I don't recommend it.. I would recommend you to invest it to the top-quality faucet website, so something original like freebitco.in, it's a nice long term investment Smiley

I didn't know you can invest on faucets..
how much can you earn from investing on faucets? is it comparable to investing on dice sites?

There is a very very low profit in faucets

I think you didn't get what I meant too.. please read my post above you, it explains everything..

if you are lazy like me, here we go:
"I didn't mean that he will invest in an existing faucet website, he can invest into design, rewards, advertising and stuff like this from his own faucet. Faucet can be really profitable for it's owner, I'm now working on my, it should be on FlyCoin.org when I have time for this Smiley"

I heard that even investing your own faucet doesn't pay that much since there are many, many faucets out there. You are now claiming differently!

I would like to know which is the truth?
Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 23, 2015, 06:08:03 PM
Exactly, with the signature campaign there is no risk of losing like in day trading. And risk of losing in day trading is huge. So for the people that like to play it safe, sig campaign is a no brainer over day trading.

yeah but whales wouldn't bother with signature campaigns. if they have 50BTC to trade with I'm sure they can easily earn five times the amount people usually earn from their signatures.

Depends on if they invest right.  With 50 BTC you could have huge gains or loss depeding on what you bet on.  If you are informed yes you have a better chance.

Signature campaign you have zero risk.  Just do your normal postings.   So kinda 2 completely different things.

Exactly, 50 BTC can be lost quite fast if you don't know what a heck are you doing or market just goes crazy on you. On the other side, signature campaigns are risk free but because of this they will make you much less money than trading.

But it's easier to participate in a signature campaign if you have a lot of time than trading... Just look at me, I will receive 0.5 BTC from BIT-X tomorrow, just because of this signature I wear. Isn't it as easy as nothing? Tongue
Move On !!!!!!
July 23, 2015, 06:03:50 PM

Move On !!!!!!
July 23, 2015, 05:59:37 PM

Yes but whales are in the different league. You are comparing apples and oranges here, whale trading and ordinary folk signature campaigns! Smiley
July 23, 2015, 05:49:41 PM
You can try to gamble them, but I don't recommend it.. I would recommend you to invest it to the top-quality faucet website, so something original like freebitco.in, it's a nice long term investment Smiley

how much can you earn from investing on faucets? is it comparable to investing on dice sites?

I think you didn't get what I meant too.. please read my post above you, it explains everything..

"I didn't mean that he will invest in an existing faucet website, he can invest into design, rewards, advertising and stuff like this from his own faucet. Faucet can be really profitable for it's owner, I'm now working on my, it should be on FlyCoin.org when I have time for this Smiley"

Well i think that too but a bit lazy lol,
The most profit goes to the boss to the owner

Yes, you are right. That's why I told him to invest into his own faucet, and don't invest into others, you can't trust anyone online when it comes to your money. Be aware of scammers! Smiley
Activity: 504
July 23, 2015, 05:45:13 PM

Well i think that too but a bit lazy lol, many ads many profit there.
The most profit goes to the boss to the owner so that is the Boss and he profit the most.
When you have lots of referrals then this is perfect, consider it as a passive income.
July 23, 2015, 05:43:14 PM

Activity: 504
July 23, 2015, 05:39:40 PM

There is a very very low profit in faucets, i would not consider to start from there.
Also gambling is the wrong way. The house always wins, not the player.
I don't expect profiting from it, not to mention doubling my money.
July 23, 2015, 05:36:24 PM

I didn't mean that he will invest in an existing faucet website, he can invest into design, rewards, advertising and stuff like this from his own faucet. Faucet can be really profitable for it's owner, I'm now working on my, it should be on FlyCoin.org when I have time for this Smiley
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
July 23, 2015, 05:35:04 PM

July 23, 2015, 05:30:01 PM
copper member
hee-ho.
July 23, 2015, 05:29:34 PM

actually I meant that someone with 50btc to trade must be able to make at least 0.5 a week without even trading (from their job, etc).

but you are right, we shouldn't compare signature campaigns with trading in the first place as they are very different from each other.
legendary
Activity: 1456
July 23, 2015, 05:25:15 PM

copper member
hee-ho.
July 23, 2015, 05:14:17 PM

Move On !!!!!!
July 23, 2015, 05:09:05 PM
I think this is still the best, buying account then join a good payout campaign is the best, no need to sell your account if that is profitable to you

with two btc you can buy at best 4 hero, which mean at least 0.5 per week but if they will be banned you lost too much, it's better to post few post and sell them again for a better deal, let's say 0.75

so you have your 2 btc back plus 1 more btc and the last bitcoin in posting with those account

So why bothering buying 4 hero account? It is to risky for getting banned if you are not constructive enough. You can just buy one here account and focus on post a constructive posts to get more, like in your signature campaign bit-x, you can easily make 1 btc. And you can use the rest of your bitcoin on doing some investment or even gambling it

because 4 hero cost exactly around 2 btc, and with more account you can reduce the risk of ban actually, because you divide or your post on many account, so there is a better chance that they will not be noticed, constructive post are also easy to make

I dont think to diversify your posts is a great idea. It is just the same as you post all around with using one account is more efficient. And with only getting one account you still have spare your bitcoin and you can use it for others investment maybe so you will earn your bitcoin not just from writing posts because not all people will have time with writing all day long

Exactly its better to have one account and keep remaining bitcoins for other investments. Holding more accounts would not make any difference unless you post a constructive one. If you have multiple accounts and if its get banned then it would be the financial loss which cannot be recovered.

sry i don't agree having many account, even if one is banned you can still post with another and continue earning(yeah i know that this is ban evasion and should not be done ecc..), but besides this if you can post constructive post with one you can do it with four

the difference is that 1 account that post 40 post per day will be noticed more than four that post only 10, also you have four account to sell in the future which mean much more money than just one
I agree as other user, I think better have 1 account have a good quality post than has have many account but post like a spam.  Grin

Also the forum looks for things such as this.  If you did have 4 accounts posting 40 posts a day, that's 120 post per day.  I imagine 120 posts is hard to have good content in.  That is just a massive amount of posts.

The forums looks at IP's so if you are doing this all from one IP I'm not sure you will make it through a week at 120 posts per day.  It just seems like a insane number.

Yeah its insane number that is for sure. And if you post 120 posts in a day in a week then it is fine, but If you say that you are posting 120 posts everyday then that is really weird. I mean it is simply not possible to post constructive posts everyday and that also in 120 nos.

Its better to go for trading then doing 120 posts in a day. It is really tough to make an constructive post everytime if this is the volume. I would prefer trading or gambling to double my bitcoins irrespective of the risk associated with it.

120 posts a day is enormous quantity. As for trading, you have people that are terrible traders and all they do is lose money. For them, making 30-40 posts a day for a decent sig campaign can be better than involve in trading and lose money.

It just depends what suites everyone best.

That is true that investing your time in good signature campaign is far better then investing your time in trading where you have a fear of loosing your coins..So if a person who is totally dependent on signature campaign for earning bitcoins for him 40 posts a day is not a big deal.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 23, 2015, 04:52:42 PM
I think this is still the best, buying account then join a good payout campaign is the best, no need to sell your account if that is profitable to you

with two btc you can buy at best 4 hero, which mean at least 0.5 per week but if they will be banned you lost too much, it's better to post few post and sell them again for a better deal, let's say 0.75

so you have your 2 btc back plus 1 more btc and the last bitcoin in posting with those account

So why bothering buying 4 hero account? It is to risky for getting banned if you are not constructive enough. You can just buy one here account and focus on post a constructive posts to get more, like in your signature campaign bit-x, you can easily make 1 btc. And you can use the rest of your bitcoin on doing some investment or even gambling it

because 4 hero cost exactly around 2 btc, and with more account you can reduce the risk of ban actually, because you divide or your post on many account, so there is a better chance that they will not be noticed, constructive post are also easy to make

I dont think to diversify your posts is a great idea. It is just the same as you post all around with using one account is more efficient. And with only getting one account you still have spare your bitcoin and you can use it for others investment maybe so you will earn your bitcoin not just from writing posts because not all people will have time with writing all day long

Exactly its better to have one account and keep remaining bitcoins for other investments. Holding more accounts would not make any difference unless you post a constructive one. If you have multiple accounts and if its get banned then it would be the financial loss which cannot be recovered.

sry i don't agree having many account, even if one is banned you can still post with another and continue earning(yeah i know that this is ban evasion and should not be done ecc..), but besides this if you can post constructive post with one you can do it with four

the difference is that 1 account that post 40 post per day will be noticed more than four that post only 10, also you have four account to sell in the future which mean much more money than just one
I agree as other user, I think better have 1 account have a good quality post than has have many account but post like a spam.  Grin

Also the forum looks for things such as this.  If you did have 4 accounts posting 40 posts a day, that's 120 post per day.  I imagine 120 posts is hard to have good content in.  That is just a massive amount of posts.

The forums looks at IP's so if you are doing this all from one IP I'm not sure you will make it through a week at 120 posts per day.  It just seems like a insane number.

Yeah its insane number that is for sure. And if you post 120 posts in a day in a week then it is fine, but If you say that you are posting 120 posts everyday then that is really weird. I mean it is simply not possible to post constructive posts everyday and that also in 120 nos.

Its better to go for trading then doing 120 posts in a day. It is really tough to make an constructive post everytime if this is the volume. I would prefer trading or gambling to double my bitcoins irrespective of the risk associated with it.

120 posts a day is enormous quantity. As for trading, you have people that are terrible traders and all they do is lose money. For them, making 30-40 posts a day for a decent sig campaign can be better than involve in trading and lose money.

It just depends what suites everyone best.

That is true that investing your time in good signature campaign is far better then investing your time in trading where you have a fear of loosing your coins..So if a person who is totally dependent on signature campaign for earning bitcoins for him 40 posts a day is not a big deal.
Pages:
Jump to: