Pages:
Author

Topic: Best ways to complete acquiring the final 90% my goal of 1 BTC? - page 3. (Read 3278 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
sounds like you're good at trading. wish I was.

the obvious one is to buy an account here and sign up for a sig campaign. sure, it's not passive, but it's risk free and consistent. I wouldn't bother buying anything less than senior level. they turn up in auctions and digital goods here. you could make 1 bitcoin in a few months with the right one.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I just got back into Bitcoin recently, and Out of pure boredom and and sheer entertainment I started collecting from faucets. I used these faucets, everyone I could find for about 2 months straight every day. I then Singled out about 5 of them and dumped the rest. The ones I kept can bring me about 20k Satoshi a piece a week. I also use a few apps on my android that claim very nicely, especially when they don't have captcha, they use 5-30 second videos, so and I have set up Tasker profiles that collecting them for me automatically at each claim time. This surprisingly has done very well for me. I got it down to last month alone using minimal faucets and apps to bring me in .01 easily.
So I have used about 3 months of insane faucet collecting to start the main .02 BTC I used to start and learn how to trade with. I managed to Buy low enough and sell high enough I earned my way up to about .04 in my first week in trading. I then Learned about margin trading, How you can short, and even go long. So i did that with BTC until i hit about .07ish. (margin trading turns out to not be such a strong point for myself.) Well then I moved my BTC over to Poloniex where I could trade some cheaper coins. I figured if the price of the coins were lower, I would own more volume of them, so Day trading should render out where I would either make significantly more, or lose significantly more. That was correct. I used ETH To make a lot of profit (remember A LOT of profit to me is probably nothing to some of you guys; im still on a low beginner level). Well After the Hard Fork, ETH beat me up a few times in some margin trades gone bad, So right about now I have landed myself with about .1 BTC in the exchange to trade with, and a few random wallets collecting on my same faucet strategy i was previously using.

I am at a halt right now,with ALTs top markets going the way they are going, that unless I catch a pump and dump and right time I have been using alot more caution then before trading with my entire volume or maxed out leverages. I got this far without spending any of my own money, and profiting purely off time i would be doing nothing anyways in. So to me im 100% up with just a lot of hard work.

My question is, what can I do to earn more, I want to hit my first, (and only) goal at the moment, and that is to earn 1 full Bitcoin. I am still learning what i can on trading, but im no expert, I was thinking about selling items on a bitcoin as payment market to gain some more towards my goal. I am curious as to what else I can do to earn a passive BTC income. Things people have found that return a revenue stream that is at least worth it. Like by doing nothing, and having advertising on social media or signatures, or ANYTHING really. I have heard of so many ways people just invested here or there and returned profit, or they just do this or that, which they'd be doing anyways and are earning for it.
I considered a trading Bot at once, but i saw stories how Bots are no good and will loose overall. So I am asking people who have been out in the scene longer then me, What is going to work and what isn't? Should I stick to trading and just try to find a mentor and keep teaching myself, Would that be the best way to utalize the many souces of bitcoin profit or what?

I will do just about anything. Small jobs my computer skills allow for, or perform stupid tasks like watching videos or something if the payout is atleast worth it. I prefer a minimal loss solution but, sometimes you have to take a risk if you want the reward!
Pages:
Jump to: