Pages:
Author

Topic: Best website for crypto trading with low fees ? - page 2. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
For now the best palces to trade are Binance, Bibox and CoinEX. Especialle CoinEx, they return commissions using their own coin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Binance and Bitrex will be suggestion to have for better experience. I see the more number of users and more amount evolving around these exchanges only. Most of the top class trader will definitely used this exchanges for sure at least one.
I know you need to verify the documents to do the trade. If you want to do the trade without KYC verification you can try on livecoin.net

Here is the top ranked trading sites as my belief:

Bitrex
Binance
Bitfinex
Etherdelta
Cryptopia
livecoin
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
The exchange with the highest volume is Binance and fees are also comparatively less i would prefer Binance

It's what I think too, if you don't know which exchange to choose, choose the best one with highest trading volume and most pairs. I suggest poloniex too, they are here since ever and I never had problems with them, fees are reasonable.
Op is a bit funny with his statement, I doubt he can make 500-1000 dollars monthly without any experience. He stated how much he wish to earn but he didn't wrote with how much he plan to start. Bankroll in trading is essential, bigger bankroll means less risk, you don't need to rush to make 100% profit or more that's too risky, making maximum 10% daily is much less risky, experience traders knows that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Binance has pretty low fees (with the coins especially). Also, on IDEX you can trade feeless afaik with AURA tokens.
Activity: 252
The exchange with the highest volume is Binance and fees are also comparatively less i would prefer Binance
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello i want to start trading some crypto and see if i am good. i want to make like 500 1000 $ month from trading is this possible ?
i prefer not risk much . and i am patient . any suggestion what is the best website for trading ? Binance or Bittrex ?
and what i need to learn for have some profit ?

Binanace and Bitrex both are good, But there is some benefit in binance more than bitrex. But my favorate is binance. Because its a great growing trading platform in the world. We can buy all cryptocoins with Eth and Bitcoin. Moreover, trading fees are less than Bitrrex and Binance mobile application is very user friendly.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
I think the best websites for cryptocurrency with low fees is the websites of the company of bitcoin
because they are the best company that can make you really profitable in this business.
Activity: 58
I think,

binance and kucoin is low fees. or try cryptopia or use etherdelta low fees.

Yes I agree with you, binance is low fee than other exchangers and also this exchanger fits for beginners due of the website environment isn't complicated and easy to use furthermore they have bots that you might sell your assets quickly.
Activity: 183
all beginners in the cryptocurrency will surely experience the same thing, the pain when trapped in Altcoins. so do not be too confident with yourself when your target of one month it reaches $ 500,000, because if it is not achieved there is a time when you might later it will reverse the facts about Cryptocurrency.

the cryptocurency learning process is patient, trying and praying and the market I use today is Bittrex, but maybe next year I move to Binance.
Activity: 64
It’s definitely possible to make that amount of money each month by trading in cryptocurrencies. At first I would suggest to trade with a simulator. After practicing you could try to trade with real money. But only use money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Try kucoin i think this trading site have small amount of transaction, if you want to withdraw you can fee 0.001 btc compared to others that 0.002 btc. And i think they are more exchange that have low fees.

Kucoin is a new trading floor yet a promising one and their fee is reasonable compare to other but if you trade to some major exchanges the fee is like they put a knife in your chest. But I guess it's still fine as long as we won't experience problems that can compromise our trading and those major exchanges have a high trading volume so you can maximize it and you'll profit good and sooner fee won't bother you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Hello i want to start trading some crypto and see if i am good. i want to make like 500 1000 $ month from trading is this possible ?
i prefer not risk much . and i am patient . any suggestion what is the best website for trading ? Binance or Bittrex ?
Hi Aschcraw,

When it comes to picking the best exchange for you, it depends very much on your own personal preferences. Do you want to deposit with credit card? (not all exchanges accept that) Are you a US-investor? (not all exchanges accept that) Want to trade a specific cryptocurrency? (not all exchanges may offer trading in that cryptocurrency). To facilitate for cryptoinvestors we have developed a tool we call the Exchange Finder, available here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/

Have a look and find the best exchange for you there!

With respect to what you need to learn, that question is more difficult to answer. Maybe this blogpost will help a little bit? https://www.cryptowisser.com/cryptocurrency-investment-strategy-getting-started-with-crypto/

Good luck out there!

All the best,
Cryptowisser

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I think the best place for tranding is bittrex but unfortunately its there quite high tranding fee in my opinion
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Binance is the most popular exchange now with high volume, i also trading in this exchange the first reason because they has high daily volume transaction so i get better liquidity, second one they has good customer support, when you have any problem just ask in their telegram official group. In this exchange also avaliable many potential coins, and their coin BNB also has massive potential to grow because Binance exchange also will open office in other more country, so the demand of BNB also will increase.
There are websites where you can go and trade with paying less fees as well but the thing is you need to be sure that you are at the right place and that you will not fall victim of any kind of scam or anything like that. You need to trade at that website only which is having a very positive image amongst the traders even if its fees are little higher. You will not be having any other problem then while dealing with the things.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Try kucoin i think this trading site have small amount of transaction, if you want to withdraw you can fee 0.001 btc compared to others that 0.002 btc. And i think they are more exchange that have low fees.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
As many said demo trading suits for a new trader that doesn't know pretty much about trading in general. Once you a little bit get advanced and comprehend the basic trading skills, you can jump in into the real market but with the small capital that you can afford to lose. Because I believe the real markets will be a lot wildly, and you need to adjust your psychological emotion.
Demo trading is a platform to learn how the trading websites will work, i think no need to spend much time in demo trading. basic skills are enough to start trading, but OP expectation is a little bit high making $500 - $1k per month is not an easy task. The risk is there and your capital must be high. My suggestion is to start with small amount and slowly increase your capital.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
As many said demo trading suits for a new trader that doesn't know pretty much about trading in general. Once you a little bit get advanced and comprehend the basic trading skills, you can jump in into the real market but with the small capital that you can afford to lose. Because I believe the real markets will be a lot wildly, and you need to adjust your psychological emotion.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Bittrex and Binance ,both is good one.You can choose any one among them.500-1000$ is the reasonable amount.But I suggest you to inverse 500$.Because many of the people lose some dollars in first trading due to the loss of experience.So inverse 500$ first and then inverse remaining 500$ next for the safer hand.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Learn hitbtc fast and really easy to use but mind using hitbtc on mobile phones it's a bit slow on loadings but on computer on the other hands works perfectly. HITBTC don't uave good reputation for now but trust me it's still functional and safe to use just only the service sucks.
Activity: 196
I've been using binance for a month now, and I'm impressed. the fees are so so low.
Here's an article why you should use Binance, https://cryptocoin.news/analysis/why-binance-is-the-number-one-cryptocurrency-exchange-exclusive-interview-with-changpeng-zhao-aka-cz-5180/
Pages:
Jump to: