Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Whitepapers to Read as a Beginner? - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
April 05, 2023, 11:16:56 AM
I find myself reading Whitepapers and barely understanding any of the technical languages or being able to formulate any form of assessment. I was hoping anyone would have recommendations for me and/or others on this forum to read to truly gauge many of the concepts and technicality. 

I think it is quite normal for someone that is not familiar with IT and that is not a programmer or coder himself to not understand all those formulas, equations and symbols that are often used in a technical whitepaper. It will not really help you to read other technical whitepapers in my opinion. To really understand all those equations you basically would need to study IT and programming for a few years or at least a few months. I don't think though, that it is really necessary to have profound coding knowledge in order to be able to get a feeling if a project has potential or not. There are many other things stated in whitepapers that should be understandable for everyone. Like the problem that the team wants to solve, the way they want to solve that problem, the roadmap and the tokenomics for example.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
April 05, 2023, 10:39:13 AM
[.....] barely understanding any of the technical languages or being able to formulate any form of assessment.
Like what technical languages don't you understand? You don't have to deep dive into these things yet if you have no prior knowledge of basic coding. I remember watching some youtube videos before that kinda strips downs or explain some concepts in layman's terms. That's a pretty good start for me when I was just a beginner but my knowledge today is still nothing compared to those who really know how to code.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 05, 2023, 10:20:56 AM
I find myself reading Whitepapers and barely understanding any of the technical languages or being able to formulate any form of assessment. I was hoping anyone would have recommendations for me and/or others on this forum to read to truly gauge many of the concepts and technicality. 
Well I see a lot of material for beginners, and you can easily search through a few tools. But let's change your mindset a little bit about how to approach what you think is best, if you're just starting to learn about Bitcoin, the Bitcoin whitepaper is an essential read. . This is the first document written by Bitcoin founder, Satoshi Nakamoto, in 2008, describing how Bitcoin works and how it was designed to solve the problem of traditional currency. However, if you want to read a white paper on Bitcoin, author Andreas Antonopoulos wrote a very famous and easy to understand white paper on Bitcoin called "Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies". This book provides an in-depth look at how Bitcoin works, how it is used, and how it can change the way we interact with currency.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 05, 2023, 05:51:20 AM
I find myself reading Whitepapers and barely understanding any of the technical languages or being able to formulate any form of assessment or analysis. I was hoping anyone would have recommendations for me and/or others on this forum to read to truly gauge many of the concepts and technicalities.

*EDIT* This is my first post and am extremely thankful for all of the advice! This forum appears to be very hospitable, thank you, everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: