Pages:
Author

Topic: Best World Servers. IPTV 4K + 9500 live & 18000 vod & Best CCcam & Oscam Server. - page 5. (Read 11449 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Hello,

would like to try oscam + server2. I have OpenPli Enigma2 satellite box.

Regards.

Hello please send me Email or Contact me via skype to give you oscam files and iptv link
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,

would like to try oscam + server2. I have OpenPli Enigma2 satellite box.

Regards.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
3 things.

1. This service is ILLEGAL.. there for not allowed on the forum.
2. The fact your offering Illegal streams and using Skype and Hotmail I would guess you will be tracked and arrested.
3. I have reported the listing to the mods for review as this is an Illegal stream sharing service and should not be on the forum.

the service is working you are the only one who complain i have more that 1000 cutomers, problem was for 1 hour and everything is ok now

Look, I don't care how many users you have and whether or not they have problems. Many of them are only use IPTV, my problem is with CS. Ever since you had server problems your service has, from the perfect one for me, become completely or almost unusable. When I turn on my box it takes 4-5 minutes to just connect with one of your servers (which was instant before), and even if I have 3 lines, only server which is working is number 3.

If you want to resolve this check my lines, it is very simple to do that. After that, you can reply to my e-mail (I am waiting for 5 days for your instant answer) and maybe fix my problem.

contact me via email or skype to solve this
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5628
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
the service is working you are the only one who complain i have more that 1000 cutomers, problem was for 1 hour and everything is ok now

Look, I don't care how many users you have and whether or not they have problems. Many of them are only use IPTV, my problem is with CS. Ever since you had server problems your service has, from the perfect one for me, become completely or almost unusable. When I turn on my box it takes 4-5 minutes to just connect with one of your servers (which was instant before), and even if I have 3 lines, only server which is working is number 3.

If you want to resolve this check my lines, it is very simple to do that. After that, you can reply to my e-mail (I am waiting for 5 days for your instant answer) and maybe fix my problem.

legendary
I give 4 lines 3 online yesterday it was a problem 2 servers was down one was on and clients watch without problem, if you user 4 lines in 1 decoder you can watch without problem, i'm working on script to restart server in case of problem to not get this issue

I don't even understand what you want to explain with this, but there are two indisputable facts in this case. First is that your CS service is not working properly for the last 4-5 days, last night I try to watch some movie and it was totally unwatchable with freeze/blackout every 2-3 minutes. Fix that or stop offering this service.

Second thing is that you not reply to any message except in this thread, which is bad for your reputation. It is not easy to find customers these days, but it is very easy to lose them.
Let me try server 2, thx in advanced.
Does test include vod?

Yes there is vod in different languages, please contact me via skype or email.
Let me try server 2, thx in advanced.
Does test include vod?
Send me email to get answer immediately, i'am the owner of cs server

You gotta be kidding me, or your immediately means within a few days? I send you e-mail 2 days ago, and I sent you PM here on forum, you still haven't answered anything. If you really own and have access to the equipment, make a complete system diagnosis and try to find the cause of the problem/s.

https://i.imgur.com/L4TRpAa.jpg

I give 4 lines 3 online yesterday it was a problem 2 servers was down one was on and clients watch without problem, if you user 4 lines in 1 decoder you can watch without problem, i'm working on script to restart server in case of problem to not get this issue
legendary

You gotta be kidding me, or your immediately means within a few days? I send you e-mail 2 days ago, and I sent you PM here on forum, you still haven't answered anything. If you really own and have access to the equipment, make a complete system diagnosis and try to find the cause of the problem/s.

zakiluck, it would be polite to answer your customer's questions when they send you PM here on forum or by e-mail, if you ignore them, they probably won't use your services anymore.

As of recently I have a problem with CS service (which work almost perfect for 2 months), and problem is not on my side (all double checked). I assume that you are just a reseller, and that you have no control over servers, but there is no point in selling something that is not working completely right.

I emphasize that my observation is about CS service, not IPTV - but I would like to ask anyone who is using IPTV service from this user, how satisfied he/she is with the service provided?

legendary
zakiluck, it would be polite to answer your customer's questions when they send you PM here on forum or by e-mail, if you ignore them, they probably won't use your services anymore.

As of recently I have a problem with CS service (which work almost perfect for 2 months), and problem is not on my side (all double checked). I assume that you are just a reseller, and that you have no control over servers, but there is no point in selling something that is not working completely right.

I emphasize that my observation is about CS service, not IPTV - but I would like to ask anyone who is using IPTV service from this user, how satisfied he/she is with the service provided?
Id like to try server 2 please
you don't allow newbie to pm you
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Id like to try server 2 please
HI, I would like to try the 24H test.   Roll Eyes
IPTV OR CCcam

If IPTV Server1 or Server2 4K ?
HI, I would like to try the 24H test.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
I would like to try the 24H test.
~snip~
You made 3 bumps in a row, just delete the old bumps.

Anyway, I like to avail your free trial if it's still on, and what's the internet speed requirement for the IPTV you offer?

yes free test available

internet speed minimal is 4 mb required 12 mega

My internet speed is higher than that, I have 20 mbps. Can you send me a PM so I can do the test?
you don't allow newbie to pm you send me your email in pm
Sorry about that, I already change the setting, you are free to send me a PM now.
Pm sent
Pages:
Jump to: