Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 BESTCHAIN 🌟 ICO ENDED 🌟 TRADING AVAILABLE 🌟 HEADING THE BEST OF CRYPTO 🌟 - page 5. (Read 24361 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world
Probably:)

As was stated earlier the only hope for this is if some whale wants to artificialy pump it to get out. Or if some pump and dump group picks it up. Expecting anything from the development part would be irrealistic IMO

agree.. Look as the dev just did run  away..
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Probably:)

As was stated earlier the only hope for this is if some whale wants to artificialy pump it to get out. Or if some pump and dump group picks it up. Expecting anything from the development part would be irrealistic IMO
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 215
hope this price is real reversal,,
not only a correction to move deeper..
god luck !

The whole altcoin market looks bad..
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
hope this price is real reversal,,
not only a correction to move deeper..
god luck !
what is wrong with connect node? no live connect right now.

Did you see that block explorer is working?
my wallet seems can not synx right now.
what is wrong with connect node? no live connect right now.
any body know how to get this BEST out of waves and get rid of it? Meaning where can I sell it?

Just go to Cryptopia or Novaexchange... but there are not big buying orders..
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
any body know how to get this BEST out of waves and get rid of it? Meaning where can I sell it?
Awww. So the 1000 BEST someone gave me yesterday, for no reason at all, is not going to make me rich? Oh well. It's like my week at YoBit all over again.

Just keep the BEST, and maybe some months from now... just maybe..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Awww. So the 1000 BEST someone gave me yesterday, for no reason at all, is not going to make me rich? Oh well. It's like my week at YoBit all over again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I checked the OP and he is last active on May 07.  Does this mean the dev have abandoned this project?  It is sad to see that this started as 60k sat per coin and now it is merely 60 satoshi.  I bet there are lots of people who lost their money here.  The sell off probably some whales cashing out to at least get something before the coins dive to 1 satoshi.

dev came to see the ANN June 13 (checkin OP)... but he did not say any news here.. what to expect?
Maybe he still has some coins left and came see if there was any hype so he could pay some bills:) As i stated before the only hope for this is some fake pump for someone to make a buck. maybe if that happens we can jump out of the train without broking any bones:)
I checked the OP and he is last active on May 07.  Does this mean the dev have abandoned this project?  It is sad to see that this started as 60k sat per coin and now it is merely 60 satoshi.  I bet there are lots of people who lost their money here.  The sell off probably some whales cashing out to at least get something before the coins dive to 1 satoshi.

dev came to see the ANN June 13 (checkin OP)... but he did not say any news here.. what to expect?
I would like to build a new professional site for the best
Time to take the project into my own hands Smiley

If you need help with Spanish translation and community building for latam just say it
I will turn off my computer and go to study on USA for a year .So I would not care about this coin , If possible I will send my left 200000 coins to someone.Good bye Bestcoin.

I think that i will work to make best works.. here my address BNKknZfLdqMxv6xXhajyQY5AkRW2rYAjQf
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
I would like to build a new professional site for the best
Time to take the project into my own hands Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
I will turn off my computer and go to study on USA for a year .So I would not care about this coin , If possible I will send my left 200000 coins to someone.Good bye Bestcoin.

Send to me - will take care of
My BEST address - BTnftjYwnF3ru5wdSnvZhSnP6ZwWibxvkm
Pages:
Jump to: